You are not logged in.

Bye All :)  RSS Feed

#1 2009-09-25 6:42pm

Hanzo1
Museum Newbie

Bye All :)

Hi All--

I wanted a chance to speak my mind on the issues that have happened to me lately.  Thanks to all the friends that had something positive to say, and thanks for even the outrage felt as it is appropriate as well in its way.

I have been an active member here since 2006.

As accused, I like pushing the envelope.  I like making people say what they mean, and I love making people expose their true nature.  I have challenged everyone at some point.  Fortunately, so many of them show their honest side and we have become friends.  Even people I don't see eye to eye with recognize we have a lot of BMX in common so we wave the same flag.

Also I love a good joke.  The cruder the funnier..."Knock-knock" jokes only worked on me when I was 7.  Since then I have loved Sam Kinison, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, South Park, UCB, you name it.  I think offensive things are funny.

All that said.
Paul Kansky (PJCruiser) has had it in for me for a long time.  He once even made up a situation where a local bmxer was "me" with a second account and that he was going to delete me and put me on some sort of ban.  Fortunately the guy he was claiming was me was my co-worker and he had even come riding with the Colorado crew.  I really don't get why a public servant would try so hard to single me out, I am assuming it is just a matter of a small town cop who takes moderating a BMX forum a little too seriously.  John (rcsnipe2000) is simply illiterate.  I took the time to call him out, mock him, and even offer help.  It hit clouded ears and I was banned until 2019.  LOL.  Someone brought up that I had offended Anthony Brown (Antdog).  For that I am sorry.  I have sent the man money on many occasions for his parts, I just saw such a change in personality after he changed roles from racer to cop that I really couldn't help myself.

In the end I would like to say this:
I will continue to build the colorado BMX scene with all my colorado friends. wwwbmxcolorado.com

Want a real picture of your moderators?  Take PJCruiser, RCSnipe2000, and even Antdog - Look at their posts from 2006-2007.  They were just like any other newbie.  Looking for friends, respect, acceptance.  They seemed like regular people.

Ok, look at the attitudes now.  Lots of threatening, lying, and condescending.  Amazing what the power to silence a voice will drive people to.

That said - thanks a TON to Guy, Geo, Gary, Nate, and Scott!!  You guys have been awesome.  Really got me going again in BMX and definitely have helped the Colorado scene get bigger and bigger.

Be well - Everyone!!

#2 2009-09-25 6:50pm

BMXfetish
Restricted Member
Website

Re: Bye All :)

Bye Bye,
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out ....  tongue lol
(joking with someone, and f*@king with someone is two different things. You need to learn the difference !!)

Last edited by BMXfetish (2009-09-25 6:52pm)

Want To Buy..... Mitsuboshi Comp III (RED & BLUE) yellow label 20"x1.75" tires  IZUMI white/nickle chain   
JP
"Buzzsaw" RED chain tensioners  FEMALE 110lbs 5'8" hot & horny

"NO scratches, dull spots, pitting, dings, rust, chips, bends, cracks, scrapes, dents, bad tastes, "funny" smells, whiny kids, nagging wife, mean boss, scary God, or any other problems..... Only SHINY goodness !!"  lol

#3 2009-09-25 6:51pm

kegger
Pro Memberbarbarian by blood, pirate by choice
Bikes: 9
Website

YOU WILL BE MISSED sad

A WISE MAN ONCE SAID.........   NOTHING...

HE LET HER VENT, THEN THEY WENT UPSTAIRS AND HAD SEX

Power is Nothing Without Control

#4 2009-09-25 6:56pm

greg zts
Museum Addict
Bikes: 22

Internet police are awesome!!! roll  Luckily i havent had any problems since i have been on here.

Good luck man. I will check out your site. We go to colorado about every other year or so. Take it easy

greg

After january 2013 i will be looking for complete-SURVIVOR (no-non origianl bikes) 1987 Dyno Detours, Compe's and Pro Compe's. So if you have any of these models and you are looking to sell, PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!! Thank you!

#5 2009-09-25 6:57pm

BMX_Brigade_86
Pro MemberThe Brigadier
Bikes: 4

Take care fellow BMX'R ... Mr. AlkenCipherHanzoHofferSeltzerCode! cool

#6 2009-09-25 6:58pm

Rake
Pro MemberSanity Assassin
Bikes: 5
Website

RIP, gentle Giant

#7 2009-09-25 6:58pm

Taco
Bloody Plastic Seat
Bikes: 20

Very well said, fugg 'em if they cant take a joke, or honesty for that matter smile FREE SPEECH!!!!!!!!

#8 2009-09-25 7:02pm

rcsnipe2000
Pro Member
For Sale: 1221
Website

to anyone buying into his bull crap.

those that know me know i pull no punches. i shoot ya straight. i dont lie and i dont threaten. if i tell you something will happen if you dont get right. you can count on it. it will become a reality.

hanzo never called me out. that is a lie.

he posted a sale item listed.....os kuwi for sale

when you went to the ad,

it simply said make offer.

no pivc, no price, no description.

it was his attempt to show his a$$ and nothing more.

when called on it. he decided he would push the so called envolope and after several cances to act right he was put on 1 week restriction.

he then took it to another section of the fourm to continue his anticts.

well now he is where he is at. banned.

instead of comming to me, he decided to envolve redfox. and i am going to assume fox didnt know the proto call and took the ban off. 2 days later.

now that it has come to my attention today. i worked with pj and we resolved this.

and now this user name is the 3rd account he has decided to make up. and it will be banned as well.

all i can hope is that his good bye is not a lie also. but im sure it is not.

so f you want to buy into his lies...good luck. i have more then proven him wrong and proven his lies.

he has yet to prove anything.

rc

I sell used parts! If you are looking for nos or dead mint parts, dont buy from me. If you are looking for used, usable parts. Im the guy ya want to buy from.

WILL TRADE FOR

snafu mobus or simular gyro , gold, red,or blue, sealed threadless headset gold, red, anno chain tensioners red, gold, or blue, anno v brakes gold or red, anno u brakes blue,gold, or red anno colored spoke nipples gold, red, or blue

#9 2009-09-25 7:03pm

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 79

keggerz wrote:

YOU WILL BE MISSED sad

yes MABY just little but still you will be missed.neutral

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730

#10 2009-09-25 7:04pm

Murphys Law
"Tahoe Troubadour"

i have laughed out loud at some of your posts and coments.. bummer to loose ya.sad
gl with the bmx colorado scene!

#11 2009-09-25 7:04pm

KuWa FS
Pro MemberKuwahara Freestyler
Bikes: 7

Hanzo is A OK in my book!!!!  Thanks for putting on the last colorado ride, i hope we can do it again!!!   I can understand the MODS dont like being called out but banned till 2019......  give me a break!!!! mad

Well if you still don't believe you best get up and leave
Do what you must do, but this ain't the place for you

Kuwahara, its the best!!

When I'm dead, i'll stop riding bikes.

#12 2009-09-25 7:06pm

Murphys Law
"Tahoe Troubadour"

Murphys Law wrote:

i have laughed out loud at some of your posts and coments.. bummer to loose ya.sad
gl with the bmx colorado scene!

-im not takeing sides of getting into the political  stuff going on here.

#13 2009-09-25 7:12pm

Taco
Bloody Plastic Seat
Bikes: 20

#14 2009-09-25 7:24pm

mcseforsale
Pro Member

Good luck Hanz.  I, too, have laughed my ass off at a lot of yer stuff.  Maybe the "MODS" can start moderating themselves soon.  Seems like a lot of the folks that were around near the beginning are being "banned". 

Thicken up people.  It's a cruel world out there. 

AJ

I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

Energy and persistence conquer all things.

Enough radiation was released to create seventeen Hulks and a Spiderman.

#15 2009-09-25 7:25pm

greg zts
Museum Addict

yeah, i am not taking sides, i just hate to see someone leave. that is all.

rules is rules, i guess.

greg

After january 2013 i will be looking for complete-SURVIVOR (no-non origianl bikes) 1987 Dyno Detours, Compe's and Pro Compe's. So if you have any of these models and you are looking to sell, PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!!! Thank you!

#16 2009-09-25 7:26pm

mcseforsale
Pro Member

I remember how funny that thread was.  lol  Used to be good to get a laugh once in awhile.  Apparently, that's not the case anymore. mad

AJ

Taco wrote:

Yet this thread lives on.... http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=66686  sad

I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

Energy and persistence conquer all things.

Enough radiation was released to create seventeen Hulks and a Spiderman.

#17 2009-09-25 7:31pm

Iceman
Pro MemberGrammar Patrol
Bikes: 2

I just typed and deleted so much stuff.........................I don't know what to say.

Very sad. sad

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round......

#18 2009-09-25 7:34pm

GTMark
Pro MemberBonded by Blood
Bikes: 1

Folks, I`ve been straight for seventeen days... Not all in a row. big_smile

#19 2009-09-25 7:36pm

Mirage1972
Museum Addict

Tomorrow, on The Young(ish) and the Restless...

WTB: Nothing, unless it's a real cheap local survivor score!

"BICYCLING DON'TS: Stunting, doing wheelies, or 'dirt biking' places stresses on bicycles far above design intentions.
Damage such as broken welds, bent forks, and 'flat spots' on rims will result" -- Breaking all the bicycling rules since 1977.

#20 2009-09-25 7:37pm

tcbmx
Museum Addict
Bikes: 8

Well this is too bad, hate to see you go. Also by your description, do you happen to be the track manager at the BMX track behind Rampart h.s. ?

What's the point of having a bike if you're not going to ride it?

#21 2009-09-25 7:38pm

Kai
Pro Member"1982"
Bikes: 26

Thanks for posting the link Hanzo.Sorry to see you won't be posting here anymore.

The Mongoo$e rides

#22 2009-09-25 7:39pm

mitter
Museum Addict
Bikes: 13

Hmm. More bans waddya know. hmm Who's leavin next??? Who wants their account deleted? Im sure theres some sort of waiting list. Back to the for sale section, venture out of there and this is the stuff I expect to see nowadays. sad sad sad sad

[img]http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt47/mitterhead/030c8d0e-1.jpg[/img]

#23 2009-09-25 7:39pm

dc1
Pro Member
Bikes: 2

hmm

Last edited by dc1 (2009-09-25 7:42pm)

#24 2009-09-25 7:41pm

8788dyno
Pro Member
Bikes: 23
For Sale: 1

Cheers Matt! 

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a170/seanmoore44/IMG_2357.jpg

I will get the next ride posted up.....

#25 2009-09-25 7:44pm

pjcruiser
Pro Member
Bikes: 12
Website

if you guys want to hate on someone, hate on me. 

i, like many of you, have laughed out loud on some of Hanzo's antics.  But, from the start, he has always pushed the line on what was acceptable and what wasn't here.  I, and other mods/admins have warned him several times, MANY of his posts were deleted without giving him a warning about the content, he has been banned before, brought back only to have him continue in the same old format.  He says "(PJCruiser) has had it in for me for a long time."  If i was throwing my "power" around, i wouldn't have put up with all his crap for the past 3 years. 

He butted heads with a mod about a listed rule that he violated, was given the same treatment that everyone else is getting, and decided that he should have special treatment and bitched about the mods messing with him.  This ban is an accumulation of all the years and all the crap that the mods/admin have had to put up with dealing with him. 

MANY people have been given the boot, for far less than what he was allowed to get away with for the last 3 years.

Now, if you are not happy with the way i do things, there is someone that can send me packin also.  Gary owns this site and can have whoever he wants making these kinds of decisions.  If you don't want me here, please contact Gary and tell him so, and I will be on my way. 

Thanks
PJ

"HOME OF THE FREE... BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE!!"

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'what a ride!'"

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."

Board footer

View Cart →