You are not logged in.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Where is crash-endo?????? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  RSS Feed

#1 2009-08-25 11:49pm

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*
Bikes: 12

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Where is crash-endo?????? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I have not seen or heard from crash for a while. Whats up with that?? Crash is a good member on here. (I know a few will say things about him) But what the heck?!?!??! He is a great member here. Crash!!! Where are you bro?!!??!?

#2 2009-08-25 11:57pm

bmxghostrider
Pro Member
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 3
Website

Re: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Where is crash-endo?????? <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

He's taking some time away.... He decided that the drama w/ Vert1go was enough.. mostly because the thread Vert posted about his ebay sales.. Maybe he'll come back.. we'll see...

You'll also notice he didn't have to post a thread about him leaving..

#3 2009-08-26 12:04am

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*

I want him back. He is one cool dude!!! neutral

#4 2009-08-26 12:07am

bmxghostrider
Pro Member
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 3
Website

He has an opinion like everyone else.. Sometimes not the popular one..

#5 2009-08-26 12:10am

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*

So,... It's an opinion neutral
Its all good!

#6 2009-08-26 12:15am

oneluv1979
The Profile "Champ"
Bikes: 19

I like crash we bump headz from time to time but he is a good dude with the a strong passion for the sport !!
I missed what happend between Jason & Greg but i hope he will cool off and come back eventualy !!

WANTED :   FRED Z Chrome 24" Bars,, DK 1st Gen Clamp,Cyclecraft 24" Frame & forks ,

[img]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn125/proudamerican79/bw-soflo-charter.gif[/img]

#7 2009-08-26 12:17am

Vert1go

I have since decided that whatever happened with me and crash is overwith at this point, and water under the bridge.  I do not dislike Jason, and I sent him a PM to resolve our differences.  I have since I won't be posting much here anyway, so this is basically a moot point.

Last edited by Vert1go (2009-08-26 3:29pm)

#8 2009-08-26 12:22am

ride it
Intermediate

If anyone has Crash email... can you PM me please.

#9 2009-08-26 12:41am

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*

Vert1go wrote:

bmxghostrider wrote:

He's taking some time away.... He decided that the drama w/ Vert1go was enough.. mostly because the thread Vert posted about his ebay sales.. Maybe he'll come back.. we'll see...

Ironic, since you're obviously trying to start more drama with that post.  roll  Nice work.

Chuck, crash decided to levy an unsolicited opinion about me that I did not appreciate, so I struck back against him.  I'm sorry if he feels bad, but for a guy that's so critical of others, Jason should learn that not everybody welcomes his opinions, which are many times unfavorable.

I have since decided that whatever happened with me and crash is overwith at this point, since I won't be posting much here anyway.

Hey vert!!!! Dude,... I think you are cool as hell also!!! You are also a very valued member here. I know I don't have the time in that you guys have, but,.. I have been here long enough to know that both of you are very cool guys. I have dealt with you both. And you both have a awesome amount of knowledge that this place needs. Come on guys!!!!! WTF!?!??!???!

#10 2009-08-26 12:44am

AGUILAR3
Museum Addict
Bikes: 29
Website

Thanks for throwing Vert under the bus TOOLl. And you wonder why there is so much BS. 

Having said that, Crash didnt leave because of a little drama. DRAMA is his middle name.

Crash left because GARY posted a pictures of his voluptuous 600 lb azz. His sh!t talking Amo ran extremely low .

If I am correct, a Mod will probably delete the pic below

http://i27.tinypic.com/20rlhxz.jpg

#11 2009-08-26 12:45am

TODD74
Pro Member
For Sale: 2
Website

damn Vert1go relax bro! your ready for war and a drop of a post! lol
check it out  , I'm not try'n to fuss and fight at all, you help me out with info and you seem like your alright and everything. lately you have been on a mission. I'm not too much on drugs, but greenery helps me big time when I'm tight like this. i don't know how you feel about that,but it helps. it will make you positive for sure!!! either way you look at it! lol
lets get along folks..... I'll do my best, everyone else give it a try. i've had my fare share of argument on here for sure. haven't in a while..... not try'n too either! so dont fuss at me,i'm just try'n to help everyone!  and if i cant help,,,,,, bmxwarzone.com is my next money make'n mission! i'll be rich! lol

and this goes for everyone damn it!!!!!!!

Last edited by TODD74 (2009-08-26 12:48am)

IF IT HAS SPOKES,I'LL DRIVE IT

#12 2009-08-26 12:52am

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*

AGUILAR3 wrote:

Thanks for throwing Vert under the bus TOOLl. And you wonder why there is so much BS. 

Having said that, Crash didnt leave because of a little drama. DRAMA is his middle name.

Crash left because GARY posted a pictures of his voluptuous 600 lb azz. His sh!t talking Amo ran extremely low .

If I am correct, a Mod will probably delete the pic below

http://i27.tinypic.com/20rlhxz.jpg

Bro,.. I hope your not talking to me. I am not throwing anyone under the bus. Vert Is awesome in my book! I just would rather see everyone get along. You are a respected member here too. I see all the threads and posts. I just think everyone takes things said to heart when they shouldn't. We are all here for the same thing,..... BIKES

#13 2009-08-26 1:12am

AGUILAR3
Museum Addict
Bikes: 29
Website

robk131313 wrote:

Bro,.. I hope your not talking to me.

Not you Lil Homie........Ghost rider

Crash talks a lot of sh!t, I talk a lot of sh!t, we all talk a lot of sh!t from time to time. (Especially OWL)

The difference is that a lot of you don't get to meet the members you interact with. You can talk all you want and never meet the person you just disrespected/,

Im in SoCal and we have a lot of meets. We meet up 20/30 times a year when time permits. If you have beef and you express it on the boards, chances are, you will come face to face with that person sooner or later...then what???? Man up and work things out or stay home.

I may be wrong but it looks like Crash walked away with his tail between his legs.

BTW, I don't know Crash personally and can only assume that he is a GOOD guy who looses his tough guy persona when he is with his friends

Last edited by AGUILAR3 (2009-08-26 1:16am)

#14 2009-08-26 1:21am

apocalypse dude
Pro Memberpro hater
Bikes: 2

he went for a ride, hell be back later.

THIS IS A 90'S RARE GEM - MR. HOFFMAN, MR. HAWK AND MANY OTHER CELLEBRITIES WOULD BE PROUD TO HAVE THIS BIKE AMONG THEIR COLLECTION.

#15 2009-08-26 1:29am

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*

AGUILAR3 wrote:

robk131313 wrote:

Bro,.. I hope your not talking to me.

Not you Lil Homie........Ghost rider

Crash talks a lot of sh!t, I talk a lot of sh!t, we all talk a lot of sh!t from time to time. (Especially OWL)

The difference is that a lot of you don't get to meet the members you interact with. You can talk all you want and never meet the person you just disrespected/,

Im in SoCal and we have a lot of meets. We meet up 20/30 times a year when time permits. If you have beef and you express it on the boards, chances are, you will come face to face with that person sooner or later...then what???? Man up and work things out or stay home.

I may be wrong but it looks like Crash walked away with his tail between his legs.

BTW, I don't know Crash personally and can only assume that he is a GOOD guy who looses his tough guy persona when he is with his friends

Hey man!! I look forward to meeting everyone!! I have alot of members on my cell and talk quite often to them. I was at osbmx in Arcadia (think it sucks we cant tell who is who) And I AM PLANNING ON GOING TO THE MEET ON THE 10'TH OF OCT. (damn caps locks) I was going to the lebanon meet in oregon but it was just way too far. I know crash speaks his mind alot, But so do alot of others. No need to hate. My real brother talks alot of shizz too,.. But, he is still part of my click. Know what I mean????

#16 2009-08-26 1:31am

robk131313
Admin*Mr. Vacation*

apocalypse dude wrote:

he went for a ride, hell be back later.

lol
I knew you would chime in bro!! How's it in your neck of the woods?

#17 2009-08-26 1:39am

jf0501
Expert
Bikes: 8

Vert1go wrote:

bmxghostrider wrote:

Ironic, since you're obviously trying to start more drama with that post.  roll  Nice work.

Chuck, crash decided to levy an unsolicited opinion about me that I did not appreciate, so I struck back against him.  I'm sorry if he feels bad, but for a guy that's so critical of others, Jason should learn that not everybody welcomes his opinions, which are many times unfavorable.

I have since decided that whatever happened with me and crash is overwith at this point, and water under the bridge.  I do not dislike Jason, and I sent him a PM to resolve our differences.  I have since I won't be posting much here anyway, so this is basically a moot point.

For irony, someone who is leaving, your're on this site enough, if you're gonna leave, leave and be done.

I am willing to trade for the following: Star Trek Next Generation figures, DVD, etc. and Bionicles.

#18 2009-08-26 1:48am

Vert1go

jf0501 wrote:

For irony, someone who is leaving, your're on this site enough, if you're gonna leave, leave and be done.

How about this:  don't worry about me and what I do, ok?  By the way, I love that feedback you have.  Very nice.

Last edited by Vert1go (2009-08-26 1:49am)

#19 2009-08-26 2:36am

vintage chromoly
Pro Member
For Sale: 20

i'm leaving, i'm leaving! i'm taking my ball and going home! my database of awesome knowledge will be gone as well and then you guys will be sorry! yeah, that's it, real sorry i left. yeah, that's it.

i just love it when folks think the place will just not be the same if they never come here again. NEWSFLASH!!!!! no one cares!

if you are going to stop using the site, you really don't need to announce it. just go away and don't come back. simple really.

now, please continue with the drama, just for the sake of drama.

unions.... the folks who brought you the weekend!
Your - belongs to you....You're - You are /Its - Belongs to it....It's - It is / Brake - Slows your car....Break - Falls apart
There - Not here....Their - Not yours....They're - they are
Here - Not there....Hear - To perceive sound
Lose - To not win....Loose - Not tight
Sale - this is FOR SALE....Sell - Going to get rid of
Since - From then till now... Scents - Smells..... Sense - Conscious awareness....Cents - pennies

#20 2009-08-26 2:38am

vintage chromoly
Pro Member
For Sale: 20

ps. is that really a pic of crash?

if so, he's thinner than i thought he would be.lol

unions.... the folks who brought you the weekend!
Your - belongs to you....You're - You are /Its - Belongs to it....It's - It is / Brake - Slows your car....Break - Falls apart
There - Not here....Their - Not yours....They're - they are
Here - Not there....Hear - To perceive sound
Lose - To not win....Loose - Not tight
Sale - this is FOR SALE....Sell - Going to get rid of
Since - From then till now... Scents - Smells..... Sense - Conscious awareness....Cents - pennies

#21 2009-08-26 2:50am

Vert1go

Taco Bell anybody? smile

Last edited by Vert1go (2009-08-26 3:30pm)

#22 2009-08-26 2:51am

Vert1go

Edited - I would rather not fight with people here.

Last edited by Vert1go (2009-08-26 3:30pm)

#23 2009-08-26 6:41am

jf0501
Expert
Bikes: 8

Vert1go wrote:

jf0501 wrote:

How about this:  don't worry about me and what I do, ok?  By the way, I love that feedback you have.  Very nice.

Wow, talk about grasping for straws, don't like what I say and you immediately deflect it upon me and the b.s. feedback I got.

I am willing to trade for the following: Star Trek Next Generation figures, DVD, etc. and Bionicles.

#24 2009-08-26 7:27am

M1.30-06
Intermediate
Bikes: 6

hey vert ...what is the feedback comments about??

+87 vs +21 ...not really following the logic, was it djt's sore loser comments from his failed scam attempt or what? or is it vintages "And leave negative feedback for somthing that has nothing to do with a deal on this site" from Rivi.

I found crash to be of little help with bikes but big fun to debate with (out riding his bike, man i'm still laughing at that) and since he pulled his avatar down after i made a comment about what to do with that pancake - I feel some responsibility for his departure ...such thin skin on such a thick boy.

so who all has left  we need a list.

Jesus Palomino, a Nazi. I knew it, you're all in cahoots.

#25 2009-08-26 7:29am

I am the owl...
Pro MemberSinner
Bikes: 7

M1.30-06 wrote:

so who all has left  we need a list.

Talk about starting drama.... neutral

I love dead people....

Board footer

View Cart →