#251 2010-04-20 8:15pm

johnng23604
U seen my "baseball"
Signed up: 2009-02-22
Bikes: 42
Website

Re: Garage shops

BabyGirl_BMX wrote:

so i found my old bmx shop but i have to call them to find out what they really have and if Andy still works there. Hopefully my bike will be back in running order again soon. I think i'm going to get my bike repainted though, it really needs one.

I will be leaving in June though and might not be back until August. I'l try to update you before I leave and whenever i get the chance to.

U leavin' on a jet plane?

I'm looking for the following frames, frame & forks or completes by BMX products:
MotoTrac (nickle or chrome), Racer-X or a Super-X (with the double gussets).
Thanks wink
I'm also johnng23604 at "Retro-goose", "VintageBMX" & "RADbmx"

#252 2010-04-24 10:39pm

dannygrizzly166
Pro Member
Signed up: 2010-03-29

i have two bikes stripped in my dining room. i do my paint strip work on the roof of my building. two days ago i left a bike on the roof slathered in paint stripper and when i went to get it it was rapped up in the tarp it was on placed in front of my door with the "no roof access except for emergencies" sign sitting on top of it. my land lord is a funny guy.

#253 2010-04-29 11:23pm

johnng23604
U seen my "baseball"
Website

dannygrizzly166 wrote:

i have two bikes stripped in my dining room. i do my paint strip work on the roof of my building. two days ago i left a bike on the roof slathered in paint stripper and when i went to get it it was rapped up in the tarp it was on placed in front of my door with the "no roof access except for emergencies" sign sitting on top of it. my land lord is a funny guy.

That was nice of him to bring it down to you!
At least he didn't leave you a note saying it's in the dumpster!

I'm looking for the following frames, frame & forks or completes by BMX products:
Thanks wink

#254 2010-07-13 5:56pm

johnng23604
U seen my "baseball"
Website

BabyGirl_BMX wrote:

so i found my old bmx shop but i have to call them to find out what they really have and if Andy still works there. Hopefully my bike will be back in running order again soon. I think i'm going to get my bike repainted though, it really needs one.

I will be leaving in June though and might not be back until August. I'l try to update you before I leave and whenever i get the chance to.

So are you back yet?
How are things going on your build and your trick riding?

Thanks wink

#255 2011-03-15 12:58am

johnng23604
U seen my "baseball"
Website

BabyGirl_BMX wrote:

So what's goin on?
Have you made any progress with your tricks or too much snow on the ground up north still?

Thanks wink

#256 2011-12-28 6:52pm

johnng23604
U seen my "baseball"
Website

Hey BabyGirl_BMX and Chemcopout? Is either one of you 2 still out there?

Thanks wink

Board footer