You are not logged in.

1987 GT Performer

#1 2009-04-18 6:15pm

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

1987 GT Performer

https://bmxmuseum.com//image/20200809_201514.jpg https://bmxmuseum.com//image/image_copy1112.jpg https://bmxmuseum.com//image/image_copy1113.jpg https://bmxmuseum.com//image/image_copy1114.jpg https://bmxmuseum.com//image/blackgt4_copy0.jpg

1987 GT Performer

just updated!!! ill put specs up soon.


http://bmxmuseum.com/img/view-bike-in-museum.gif

Last edited by CoolRiderNJ (2010-11-30 8:25pm)

Offline

 

#2 2010-09-16 4:26pm

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

just updated this bike. wanted to do something a little different, i think it came out pretty good. the paint hasnt been touched up i left all the scratches on it to give it some character lol.

Offline

 

#3 2010-09-17 4:41am

CKTA
Museum Addict
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2008-05-22
Posts: 2957
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

Sweet! is this the "beater"?  I love it......I see you did your usual sticker job on it!cool

Offline

 

#4 2010-09-17 7:42am

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

thanks man. yeah bro they cover the scratches lol. i love stickers, imma take the stickers off the chrome dyno tho, my pops wasn't to happy about the dyno getting stickered up, he says thats his bike cause he rides it everytime he comes over so according to him its his lol.

Offline

 

#5 2010-09-17 7:47am

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

oooh yeah. if you notice i took your idea with the 2 colors on the front brake cable and i used the knarps to change the gyro cable color. big_smile

Offline

 

#6 2010-09-17 7:48am

brindle
BMX Psycho
From: El Cajon, CA
Registered: 2007-02-21
Posts: 4155
Bikes: 2
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

If only I didn't repaint the black bars I had, we could have traded for those pink ones. If you ever want to part with those pink parts, lmk cool


I ship Worldwide!!

Offline

 

#7 2010-09-17 7:58am

CKTA
Museum Addict
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2008-05-22
Posts: 2957
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

CoolRiderNJ wrote:

oooh yeah. if you notice i took your idea with the 2 colors on the front brake cable and i used the knarps to change the gyro cable color. big_smile

At least you admit you are robbing me. lol

Offline

 

#8 2010-09-17 8:09am

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

CKTA wrote:

CoolRiderNJ wrote:

oooh yeah. if you notice i took your idea with the 2 colors on the front brake cable and i used the knarps to change the gyro cable color. big_smile

At least you admit you are robbing me. lol

100% lol

yes sir, you are my hero.

Offline

 

#9 2010-09-17 8:56am

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

brindle wrote:

If only I didn't repaint the black bars I had, we could have traded for those pink ones. If you ever want to part with those pink parts, lmk cool

yo brindle they're spray bombed lol.

ftp://u39788197:MfhRJxW.@coolwatervwclub.net/per/bars.JPG

ftp://u39788197:MfhRJxW.@coolwatervwclub.net/per/post.JPG

Offline

 

#10 2010-09-17 9:09am

CKTA
Museum Addict
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2008-05-22
Posts: 2957
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

CoolRiderNJ wrote:

CKTA wrote:

CoolRiderNJ wrote:

oooh yeah. if you notice i took your idea with the 2 colors on the front brake cable and i used the knarps to change the gyro cable color. big_smile

At least you admit you are robbing me. lol

100% lol

yes sir, you are my hero.

lol nice come-back but I'm still pissed theif! lol

You bringing this bike makes me want to bring my '88 Vert more and more.....

Offline

 

#11 2010-09-17 9:29am

chromey
Pro MemberObi-Wan Chromey
From: Philadelphia, PA
Registered: 2007-07-19
Posts: 11525
Bikes: 17
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

KILLER Performer.
Looks super functional. Dialed!

I love the london mod set up underneath.
Great colors too!


— — — — —
"every move is like a lightning..."

Offline

 

#12 2010-09-17 2:54pm

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

CKTA wrote:

CoolRiderNJ wrote:

CKTA wrote:


At least you admit you are robbing me. lol

100% lol

yes sir, you are my hero.

lol nice come-back but I'm still pissed theif! lol

You bringing this bike makes me want to bring my '88 Vert more and more.....

bring the vert man. well i like all your bikes so you got a hard choice there lol



chromey wrote:

KILLER Performer.
Looks super functional. Dialed!

I love the london mod set up underneath.
Great colors too!

thanks chromey yeah the bike is pretty dialed. yeah that rear brake aint no joke locks up instantly. clearance is tight but imma need to get a thinner brake plate in the near future.

Offline

 

#13 2010-11-22 4:51pm

lcenteno
Member
Registered: 2010-02-16
Posts: 32
Bikes: 3
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

Sweet gt once again! looking forward to 2011 philly & n.jersey rides.see you soon cool lou!


Life is short, live BMX til its your time!

Offline

 

#14 2010-11-30 8:28pm

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

lcenteno wrote:

Sweet gt once again! looking forward to 2011 philly & n.jersey rides.see you soon cool lou!

oooh whats up bro yeah man we def gotta ride again when it gets warmer..

Offline

 

#15 2010-11-30 8:29pm

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

I Updated the details on this one and gave a little credit for those who helped and sold me parts along the way.

thanks everyone:D

Offline

 

#16 2010-12-01 4:23am

CKTA
Museum Addict
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2008-05-22
Posts: 2957
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

CoolRiderNJ wrote:

I Updated the details on this one and gave a little credit for those who helped and sold me parts along the way.

thanks everyone:D

Stop it, I'm all teary eyed over here! tongue lol

Offline

 

#17 2010-12-01 7:03am

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

CKTA wrote:

CoolRiderNJ wrote:

I Updated the details on this one and gave a little credit for those who helped and sold me parts along the way.

thanks everyone:D

Stop it, I'm all teary eyed over here! tongue lol

I knew you would get all mooshy over it. So sensitive!

Offline

 

#18 2010-12-01 9:39am

CKTA
Museum Addict
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2008-05-22
Posts: 2957
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

lol

Offline

 

#19 2010-12-05 6:48am

Flatlandfox
Museum Addict
From: New York
Registered: 2009-04-28
Posts: 1419
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

Sweet ride bro, love the pink accents!
a new fave!


BMX/Freestyle... my fountain of youth.

Offline

 

#20 2010-12-08 12:31am

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

Flatlandfox wrote:

Sweet ride bro, love the pink accents!
a new fave!

Thanks dude.

Offline

 

#21 2010-12-26 1:01pm

lllm
Pro Member
From: FALL RIVER MASS.
Registered: 2010-06-01
Posts: 568
Bikes: 20
For Sale: 10
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

NICE JOB MAN SHIT IS TIGHT GOOD COLOR COMBO


Its Gonna Take A Radical Miracle

Offline

 

#22 2010-12-26 1:16pm

airbourndanny
Banned
From: Cleveland, OH
Registered: 2010-09-17
Posts: 103
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

Nice build geat job on the cables .Cool to see someone thinking outside of the box black and pink WOWIE  california all the way.great black stallion with a pink bow in its hair sweet


If your not goning to to it right well then .... .. .. .. ... !

Offline

 

#23 2011-01-13 3:27pm

wired
Pro Member
From: 6202', CO
Registered: 2009-06-14
Posts: 4489
Bikes: 56
For Sale: 4
Website
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

I just found this in the custom GT thread and I can't stop staring at it.  It's beautiful!  The colors are awesome, I absolutely love the sticker bomb look and your cable setup is really sweet!  A+++ cool

Offline

 

#24 2011-01-16 5:38pm

CoolRiderNJ
Pro Member
From: Hazlet, NJ
Registered: 2007-08-07
Posts: 1660
Bikes: 9
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

wired wrote:

I just found this in the custom GT thread and I can't stop staring at it.  It's beautiful!  The colors are awesome, I absolutely love the sticker bomb look and your cable setup is really sweet!  A+++ cool

Thanks man, I'm glad people are digging it. Its pretty cool coming from you man cause I love all the cool ass custom jobs you've done. big_smile

Offline

 

#25 2011-04-03 11:00am

zombie_jesus
Google Me, B*tch
Registered: 2010-09-06
Posts: 2020
Offline

Re: 1987 GT Performer

radical. I'm fully feeling it. Instant fave.


#TeamGeiger

Offline

 

Board footer