Eastern Element Frame & Forks Tree Handlebars Profile Accoustic Stem
ANOTHER BUILD, STARTED and SO CLOSE to FINISHED, YET NO TIME and THUS, SO FAR AWAY
As my garage no longer has room for the family cars, I NEED to move out some bike stuff. This should be evidence of that based on the giveaway type pricing!
This is a "well on your way" to a complete bike that includes the following:
- 2009 Eastern Element Frame, 4130 Chromoly, 20.75" Top-Tube, Recently Refinished in Metalic Blue (Auto Paint)
- 2009 Eastern FULL Forks, 4130 Chromoly, Slightly Tapered Fork, Drop-outs in Good Condition, Recentlhy Refinished in Metallic Blue (Auto Paint)
- Eastern 45/45 Sealed / Internal Headset
- Tree "Branch" Handlebars, These Came off of a Bike of Similar age (2010ish). Nice, Lightweight Bars, Also 4130 Chromoly, 27" WIde, 8" HIgh
- Profile Acoustic Frontload Stem, "Mint Color", CNC Front-Load Stem, Has all Hex Bolts (Although NONE are Original), A Great FL Stem
Re Stem: This was the stem used on my primary rider for a full year. As such, I had to replace some stripped hex bolts, it also has a scratch here and there so less anyone think it's brand new! It's in really good shape, for a stem used over the course of a year. Structually, Functionally Solid as a Dime, It Looks So Clean, I Wanted to Mention That
- Animal Cush Pivotal. One of My Favorites due to it's Actually Comfortable! Covered With a Kevlar Type Fabric, it Weighs Just Over 10 oz., Padded, White
- Seat-post is Pivotal, Likely the Factory Eastern / Element / I Never Changed It and Previous Ownder Didn't Mention Anything, It Works!
You Can See That I Was Close to Finishing This One (I Was Actually Pretty Excited About it). Whomever Purchases it Will Need: wheels/tubes/tires, cranks and bottom bracket, pedals, and a chain. That's all I can think of at least!
Important Safety Note: I was building the Bike "Brakeless" however I highly suggest spending the few dollars on Decent Brakes (especially if being used by a beginner). Just something important to keep in mind if buying for your son or similar type situation. IF I locate a set of brakes that will work with this particular bike, I'll include them. NO PROMMISES! I have a lot of "stuff" so I will do my best to find and include a set of brakes. Please remember, the only things promised are what's listed above! So if I can't find a set of brakes, please do not send me a message asking "Why did you forget my brakes!?!" That's an ebay thing. Enough on that!
Hopefully someone likes and it sells so I can get it shipped by Monday *tracking number sent when shipped.
This One Should Sell FAST, If Not the Economy Cannot be Recovering!
Thanks for looking!