Large lot of old and mid school mostly Dia-Compe brake parts. Mostly new old stock (NOS), some used.
For rider builds rather than show purposes.
As listed below and as pictured.
Selling as a single lot only. Postage is included to US/Canada, UK, SE Asia, Oceania from Australia.
Parts have surface wear, tarnish etc from handling, decades of shelf storage and in some cases use.
Cable housing date stamps have wear.
Not for separate sale and no offers thanks.
If it looks like what you can use then great, if you have doubts on any part just pass.
Sold as is, no returns accepted.
Please read description and look at the images before purchasing.
Items included (clockwise in first photo)
1. NOS 1983 Dia-Compe candy red semi transparent rear length housing
2. NOS Dia-Compe plastic nipple/ferrule cradles. About 50
3. NOS 1980 Dia-Compe red rear length housings x6. Some sections faded to pink
4. NOS 1974 Dia-Compe white front length housing. Code is D74 but may not be 1974
5. NOS 1979 Dia-Compe black front length housing
6. NOS 1982 Dia-Compe black front length housing
7. NOS 1986 Dia-Compe black front length housing
8. NOS Dia-Compe front length inner cables x8
9. NOS 1980 Dia-Compe red housings x4 - no dates, cut from rear length cables the same as the 1980 ones above. All are standard front length and can be used as such
10. Used various brake bolts x8. With a mix of nuts and spacers. 5x rear; 3x front. Not sure if these are Dia-Compe or not; I can't remember where I got them. In good condition as pictured
11. NOS Dia-Compe silver/grey semi-transparent housings. 3x front; 3x rear. Unusual stamp code for domestic market sale in Japan "DC-Japan 120920D" (not a date). Produced between 1988-1993
12. Used various brake springs. Not sure if these are Dia-Compe or not; I can't remember where I got them. In good condition as pictured
13. NOS Dia-Compe blue front cables x6. Unusual stamp code for domestic market sale in Japan "DC-Japan 120920D" (not a date). Produced between 1988-1993
14. NOS Dia-Compe blue rear housing x1. Unusual stamp code for domestic market sale in Japan "DC-Japan 120920D" (not a date). Produced between 1988-1993
15. NOS Dia-Compe ferrules x60. Late old school to early mid school type used from 1988-1993