1990 Wilkerson Airlines Riot
1990 Wilkerson Airlines "Riot"
EDIT — SOLD
An nice early example of this iconic (crazy) frame design by my life-long BMX hero, Ron Wilkerson.
I've wanted one since 1989 when Wilkerson announced he was starting his own bike company. 27 years later... here we go.
- Frame: 1990 Wilkerson Airlines "Riot" — NOS, with 25+ years of shelf wear and chipped paint.
- Fork: Wilkerson Airlines
- Bashguard: Wilkerson Airlines
- Wheels: Suzue (sealed) Araya (chrome) 48's (WAL spec — NOS hub & rim decals)
- Stem: BULLY — NOS
- Bars: Redline Forklifter Freestyle - I've had these for ever.
- Grips: JIVE Handles — NOS
- Calipers: ACS 860s with Micro-adjusters from Diacompe Nippon (f), and Ody Pitbull (r)
- Levers: Diacompe Tech-7
- Detangler: Odyssey Gyro (Gen 1)
- Cables: Odyssey
- Headset: GT Epoch
- Seat: Kashimax RS (35 hole) Haro/Fusion — 1990
- Seatpost: Schwinn Fluted
- Seat Clamp: Peregrine
- Cranks & BB: 1989-90 Haro/Fusion Alloy, 175mm
- Sprocket: 1990 Team Disc - from Haro Bashguard Master
- Chain: YBN White/Chrome
- Pedals: Shimano DX - Gold survivors (r.i.p. Mirra)
- Tires: Primo V-Monsters
- Pegs: Fusion
- Freestyle / Flatland
- Company: Wilkerson Airlines
- Model: Riot
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Headtube size: 1"