2010 Sunday Model-C 24
This bike is "complete" not a build and! the hottest cruiser on the face of the planet!
Checkout my spanking brand new scoot by sunday! This is the coolest bmx bike I've ever owned and ridden and that from someone who started bmxing way back in the mid 1970(yes I'm that old)but I still enjoy riding and hit all the skatepark in the Portland Or. area w/ my son! so enjoy the photo's and check the specs'!
- Frame: Full 4130 chromoly, 21.25" TT
- Fork: Full chromoly, 1pc CNC steerer tube
- Handlebar: Full chromoly 24umph style bar (28" wide, 8" rise, 12 deg. backsweep, 1 deg. upsweep)
- Stem: Sunday Front Load
- Headset: Integrated 1-1/8"
- Spacer: 5mm (1pc)
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever, small
- Brake: Odyssey Evo II
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Linear Slic Kable
- Grips: Odyssey Team Grips w/plug
- Seat: Odyssey Aitken, pivotal
- Seat Post: Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Sprocket: Sunday 25T 6061 CNC, adaptor included
- Cranks: Chromoly 3pc tubular, 175mm
- BB Parts: Sealed mid w/19mm spindle
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC, 9/16"
- Rims: Alex 24" DM-24, double wall, pinned, 36h
- Front Hub: Sealed bearing, 3/8", 36h
- Rear Hub: Odyssey V3 Cassette, 14mm, 36h, 10t
- Spokes: Steel (F/238mm and R/235mm)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Aitken, 2.25"
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path, 2.10"
- Chain: KMC Z510H 1/2" x 1/8"
- Weight: 28.43lbs