Bike Submission Guidelines
Read guidelines, then click Continue at bottom to continue to form.
First and foremost... BIKES MUST BE RESEARCHED BEFORE SUBMITTING TO THE MUSEUM!
- We use serials to check if a bike is listed correctly and for reference; they are NOT EVER shown on the site.
- If you disagree, or for some reason dont have the #, you can simply type NONE in serial # number field.
- If your bike is ever stolen, you'll have a record of the serial on the site.
- If you dont know what/when your bike is, use the "NAME IT" forum..
- The Bmxmuseum.com Bikes area is NOT a for sale section. Any bikes found listed here as for sale/trade/etc. ads will be deleted without warning.
- Please keep Titles in the Date/Make/Model Format. Any extra wording such as "NOS" "BMX" "it's my Bike" "PlzEaz CommENrt" "IT'S blue" etc is not needed & should NOT be included.
- Any Bikes For Sale are to be listed in the For Sale Section, NOT in the "BMXmuseum.com Bikes" Section. Museum Bikes found with Titles/Descriptions/Posts containing "For Sale" will likely be Deleted. On the same Note, please do not include "Sold" "Traded" etc. in the Titles, however it is okay to include that in your Description.
- If a Title is Edited by a Mod, do not re-edit.
- The first Pic needs to be of the drive/sprocket-side of the whole Bike. PLEASE!!!!!
- Any picture submitted must be of use to another Member, no blurry, grainy etc pictures are accepted.
- Maximum picture size is 1500 across, we suggest 72 dpi.
- Low quality cellphone pics are not tolerated, Good pictures are fine, we prefer outside lighting.
- To help keep visual searching through the Museum easy for others, please make sure that your first pic includes a full frame shot. Pics must have at least 1 full frame shot (headtube to dropouts must be clearly seen).
- If you don't know all the specs of your bike, leave those spaces blank. If you do not know a material, select "other".
- 4130 Chromoly - Means your frame is 100% full chromoly tubing
- Other Chromo - Means your frame is built with some chromoly tubing but is not 100%
- Aluminum - Pretty self explanatory
- Carbon Fiber - Pretty self explanatory
- Other - This includes any other material or alloys that don't necessarily fall into the above categories
If none of these fit your bikes specific description or you care to expand, please put that information in the "details" box.