2012 Skyway T/A XL 24
My red, white and blue Skyway 24
Here's my Skyway TA 24 #255.
- Frame Skyway TA 24 #255
- Fork Skyway TA 24
- Headset FSA, 1-1/8" Threadless
- Handlebars Skyway TA Cruiser bars, uncut.
- Stem Pork Chop because everyone is running Knights
- Grips ODI Patriot
- Brake Lever Dia Compe MX2 2 finger alloy
- Brake(s) Dia Compe MX2 with Skyway pads
- Seat Prototype/pre-production SDG
- Seat post clamp NOS Peregrine
- Seat Post DK Goalpost
- Crankset Double Pinch Redline Flights with Redline Euro Bottom Bracket, Pork Chop disk and chainwheel. Super-bitchen decals from 1Mongoose
- Chain Izumi, because I prefer the easy runnings.
- Pedal Odyssey Triple Traps
- Wheels Skyway 24 Retro
- Front Hub Sealed
- Rear Hub Sealed
- Tires Lucky Stone. I liked the unique tread pattern, not sure on durability yet
- Extras Alloy Axle Nuts, Alloy Valve Caps, Redline Chain Tensioners
- Colors Chrome, blue and a little red on the small inexpensive parts, so they can be replaced when they start to fade. I'm done with pink.
Submitted by tentoesover