The bike started as a frame and fork set and was built up with mostly era correct parts being purchased off of museum members.
It took almost 2 years to complete and find the parts.
Schwinn Torqueflite Frame and Forks with Schwinn cap
- 44T Canadian Beast Freestyle sprocket
- Red Schwinn XS pedals 9/16
- Whipperman Chain
- Crankset 180mm + American bottom bracket
- X2 Chrome Tapered Primo Stoogie 3/8 Pegs
- X2 Chrome Tapered Primo Stoogie 3/8 pegs
- 1 1/8 FSA the pig 1999 Taiwan Headset NOS
- 1 1/8 Odyssey G2 XL Gyro and Detangler NOS
- Odyssey G2 Brake Cables
- Tech 77 1994 Japan stamped brake levers with Tioga brake lever grips
- FX 15 Tektro Brakes
- Flangeless Brian Foster XS grips
- Schwinn XS Threadless 1 1/8 Stem
- 3/8 Axle Nuts
- Schwinn XS Vert handlebars re-powder coated black
- Primo Son of a Bomb Hubs 48h "Silver"
- 20" Primo Hula Hoops "Chrome"
- 16t Japan stamped Suntour freewheel
- 20" Primo E-Comet tires 85-110 PSI 20 X 2.10
- 20" SUNLITE Thorn Resistant tubes 20 x 2.00-2.25
- Schwinn XS 25.4 seat post clamp
- XS 25.4 seat post
- XS hard plastic Seat