1998 Robinson Pro XL
"I dub thee...'American Beauty'!"
SOLD -- DISREGARD LAST LINES OF DESCRIPTION!!!
This is my baby. Long, lean, and MEEEEEAN. Nicest beads in the universe. She may not have the Chris King headset and Profile Cassette hubs (yet), but I wouldn't change anything else:
- '98 polished Pro XL frame with some wicked tt decals I haven't seen anywhere else
- Robinson chromoly forks
- Forged aluminum CPI 180mm 3-piece cranks, stamped ROBINSON (yea, you know the ones) w/ Robinson 44t gear
- Robinson seatpost clamp (the cool single bolt design)
- GT seatpost
- DK 4-piece bars w/ DK Vise Grips
- DK XXL stem
- Dia Compe Aheadset
- USA-made Sun 36 hole BFRs w/ sealed DK hubs (you get the idea; I pillaged a Legend)
- Tioga rainbow logo Comp IIIs (staggered)
- S&M platform pedals
- Shimano DX V-brakes
- GT seat w/ chromoly rails
She's the purtiest bike I've ever seen, and she stays with me. Period.
"From my cold, dead hands!"
-- Charlton Heston
Submitted by perront