2014 Premium Products LaVida Loca
Got this first run from John @ Haro. Wild looking built-in seat clamp! Cool color; looks RAD with the copper!
Haro John sent me this frame in exchange for an issue with another frame I had. Thanks man!
I am liking the look of this, it was a 2014 first run of the LaVida frame that was supposed to come out Xmas 2014.
It ended up being released for the 2016 line with some differences. Look for it then! Here's Johnny talking about it at Interbike 2014.
If it can stand up to this guy, I think it is good. It was supposed to be for Connor Lodes but didn't go that way, lucky for me. ;)
This was my first NS rider to try out street/park tricks. Plan was to use this first to spare my Lineage frame, however, I was not expecting to like it so much since I was not sure what I was gonna get from John. I ended up just giving my Lineage frame to a family member since I always just ride this one!
I am pretty pleased with the feel of it, first NS ride and I think I get it now. A shout out to Kip at MasterBlasterPlanet for helping me with this build. Getting me the parts and mainly for giving me some tech advise on the phone. He always answered even when I could tell I was a pain. Haha! Thanks man!!
Thanks for looking!
- 2014 LaVida Loca frame in Matte Root Beer (1 of a kind w/ custom decals I made going off vid/pics)
- Shadow Ravager FL stem
- Shadow Vultus bars
- Shadow Captive v2 fork
- Shadow Stacked integrated headset
- Haro Lineage cranks with Premium slim alloy pedals
- Shadow Motus spline-drive 25t sprocket
- Shadow Stacked BB
- Shadow Interlock V2 chain
- Shadow Sano brake, detangler, detangler lower kit, & lever
- Shadow Y-cable
- Odyessey Dual Linear SLS Slic Kables
- Stolen Knuckle Cable Guide (front)
- Shadow Corvus wheel set Fr/Bk
- Duo Stunner 20x2.2 tires
- Shadow seat post and Crow seat
- Shadow Thirteen grips and bar ends
Submitted by fairlyodddad
- Street / Vert
- Company: Premium Products
- Model: LaVida Loca
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Headtube angle: 75°
- Seattube angle: 71.5°
- Toptube length: 20.8"
- Headtube size: 1-1/8"
- Details 13.6" CS 9” Stndover Never produced, one-off. Official 2016 models are a bit different, with a more "normal" seat clamp and HT design.