2014 Premium Products LaVida Loca
Got this first run from John @ Haro. Wild looking built-in seat clamp! Cool color, too.
John sent me this frame in exchange for an issue with another frame I had. Good guy, thanks man!
I am liking the look of this, it was a 2014 first run of the 2015 LaVida frame that was supposed to come out this Xmas.
Word is it is still coming out, but for the 2016 line. Look for it then! Here's Johnny
If it can stand up to this guy, I think it is good. :o]
I am using this as my first NS rider to try out crashing and attempt to learn street/park tricks. Plan was to use this first to spare my Lineage frame, however, I was not expecting to like it so much since I was not sure what I was gonna get from John.
Please give me some suggestions. I know there are some talented riders reading this. I am pretty pleased with the feel of it, first NS ride and I think I get it now. A shout out to Kip at MasterBlasterPlanet for helping me with this build. Getting me the parts and mainly for giving me some tech advise on the phone. He always answered even when I could tell I was a pain. Haha! Thanks man!
Thanks for looking!
- 2014 LaVida Loca frame in Matte Root Beer (1 of a kind with custom decals I made)
- Shadow Ravager FL stem
- Shadow Vultus bars
- Shadow Captive v2 fork
- Shadow Stacked integrated headset
- Haro Lineage cranks with Premium slim alloy pedals
- Shadow Motus spline-drive 25t sprocket
- Shadow Stacked BB
- Shadow Interlock V2 chain
- Shadow Sano brake, detangler, detangler lower kit, & lever
- Shadow Y-cable
- Odyessey Dual Linear SLS Slic Kable, Stolen Knuckle Cable Guide (front)
- Shadow Corvus wheel set Fr/Bk
- Duo Stunner 20x2.2 tires
- Shadow seat post and Crow seat
- Shadow Thirteen grips and bar ends
-Updated pic SEP2016:
Submitted by fairlyodddad
- Street / Vert
- Company: Premium Products
- Model: LaVida Loca
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Headtube angle: 75°
- Seattube angle: 71.5°
- Toptube length: 20.8"
- Headtube size: 1-1/8"
- Details 13.6" CS 9” Stndover Never produced, one-off. Official 2016 models are a bit different, with a more "normal" seat clamp and HT design.