1992 Peregrine Craig LePage Freestyer
92 Peregrine 'CLP'
Craig Lepage designed Peregrine freestyler, completed mostly with Peregrine components. A mid school classic in my opinion... It feels bulletproof, particularly with a superpro / new school hybrid wheelset. This is my winter buildoff entry, but i'm hoping to get some better pics done before final submission.
- Frame: Peregrine Craig Lepage
- Fork: Peregrine Craig Lepage
- Bars: Peregrine Q Bars (2nd gen)
- Grips: Peregrine
- Levers: Dia Compe Tech 77 mij's
- Stem: ACS Slant 55
- Detangler: Odyssey Gyro2
- Front Brake: Peregrine FSX111
- Rear Brake: Dia Compe AD990
- Seat Clamp: Peregrine 'Gripper'
- Seat Post: Peregrine Micro Adjust
- Seat: Peregrine
- Crankset: Peregrine 2nd gen
- Pedals: Peregrine Power Pedals
- Hubs: Peregrine Sealed Bearing 48's
- Rims: Odyssey Hazard Lite 48's
- Tires: Peregrine HP
- Pegs: Haro Fusion
Cheers guys, hope you like it as much as I do.
Submitted by heathcliff