1997 Mongoose Villian
4 years ago i had an idea to source as many NOS parts as possible to rebuild an old villain frame i had lying around.
The frame was way past re chroming so powder was my only option. I already have mint Villains in my collection so i wanted to do something different with this one.
Period correct NOS parts and as many of them as possible is what i'm after.
PARTS NOT NOS:
- Seat: I'm still on the hunt for a NOS seat as pictured. If you have one, hit me up its literally the missing pice to this puzzle.
- Peregrine Super 48's (re chromed)
- Brakes (repop)
MAIN NOS PARTS:
- Bars (sourced from Portugal)
- Pedals (Australia)
- Crank (USA)
- Disc (USA i think?)
- Forks (Greece)
- Decals (Australia)
- Grips (Australia)
- Stem (Indonesia)
- Odyssey Pro 48 hubs (can't remember)
- Pegs (USA)
- Tyres (Australia) NOT ON BIKE IN PICS
There's more but i can't remember.
Anyway, let me know what you think :)
Submitted by chrissinger