1984 Kuwahara Laserlite
My another dream come true this year! Bad habit happens again! and again! This is a high end performance race bike ever made from Kuwahara's history. It's made of high quality finished with its nicest oval top & bottom tubed with Kuwahara's logo marked on all the drop outs and stamped KUWAHARA wordings on the BB & down tubes. I bought this Laserlite from one of the museum members. It has all original chromed and it's in near mint condition. I have to say thank you very much to the seller who packaged the Kuwahara nicely and shipped it over from the States to me. I am very appreciated with this deal!
My collection list of components to be built of the Laserlite:
- Kuwahara Laserlite oval tubed frame.
- Kuwahara Laserlite oval tubed fork.
- Kuwahara Laserlite handle bar.
- Kuwahara Spider (black).
- NOS Kuwahara grips (black).
- Suntour MS1100 power stem (black).
- Sugino crank set with black chain ring.
- Suntour - XC II pedals (black).
- NOS Kuwahara Laserlite seat post.
- NOS Elina lightling seat (black).
- Suntour seat clamp (black).
- Suntour head lock (black).
- NOS Kuwahara Decal.
- Araya 7x rims with Suntour sealed hubs (black).
- Dia-Compe MX900 brake caliper with centering device (black).
- Dia-CompeTech 3 brake level (black).
- NOS skinwall Cheng Shin Comp III's Tires.
- NOS Izumi Chain 1/8" (Silver).
Submitted by Redline ST-20