1982 Kuwahara E.T.
Pride and Joy! It took me a year to build this beauty. 1982 ET Kuwahara in Gold Accents/Upgrades. An awesome project to pay tribute to a BMX legend. Time to Flyyy.. ET Phone Home..
This beauty is almost all NOS, except for Frame and Fork. F&F came from CANADA. Got it powder coated. BIG Thanks to my friend SAM from SINGAPORE for helping me out with the hard to find NOS GOLD parts. I tried my best on keeping this bike all JAPAN Parts. Here is the break down.
- NOS 36 Holes,UKAI GOLD Shinny Side Hoops, with Red Nipples
- NOS GOLD Suntour Hubs
- NOS Tioga Comp III Rainbow MITSUBOSHI
- NOS GOLD Diacompe 890 Full set brakes (Levers, Cables, Calipers, Pads, Clamps)
- NOS CHROME Win V bar
- NOS GOLD Suntour Stem
- NOS GOLD 3 Piece Sugino ATI Cranks
- NOS GOLD 43 Teeth Sugino Chainring
- NOS YST Sealed Bearing Bottom Bracket
- NOS GOLD Izumi Chain
- NOS Shimano 16T Freewheel
- NOS GOLD KKT Lightning Pedals
- NOS BLACK Elina lightning Seat
- NOS GOLD Flutted Seat Post
- NOS GOLD Suntour Seat Post Clamp
- NOS CHROME Tange Headset
- NOS GOLD Tange Gold Headset Lock
- NOS BLACK OGK Kuwahara Grips
- NOS ET Pad Set
- NOS ET Number Plate
Thanks For Looking.. Hope you like it. I apologize for poor quality pics. I will post a better one soon. Just excited to share this BMX ICON. This Baby belongs in the AIR. That's why She'll be hangin.
Coming Soon.. 1990 GT Pro FreeStyle Tour. Black and Chrome. (As you can see in the bottom rack). 1981 Kuwahara KZ1, and 1995 GT DYNO VFR