1983 Hutch Pro Racer
White and Chrome Hutch Pro Racer
I had a chrome Pro Racer frame and wanted to do it up with lots of white. This is it.
- F/F - Hutch Pro Racer (Original chrome, Forks re-painted)
- Stem - Hutch
- Headset - Beartrap
- Bars - Hutch
- Grips - Tange NOS
- Brakes/brake pads/Lever - Dia-Compe MX
- Sprocket - Mongoose Pro Class spider/Tuf-Neck chainring, both NOS
- Wheels - Araya chrome rims, not sure of hubs, (I just put Hutch stickers on them, I don't think they are, these wheels came off of a Sting)
- Tires - Comp III copies.
- Seat/Post - Uni Pro 14 NOS
- Seat Clamp - Dia-Compe hinged
- Cranks - SR Cosmo Lite
- Pedals - Beartrap
- Chain - White/chrome
- Pads - California Lite Chrome
- Whit dice valve caps.
- New sticker set from here a long time ago for the downtube, top tube and head tube, new original Pro Racer stickers on the back, and the white stickers on the forks and bars, and the white one I put on the seat post came from what I think was a NOS Trick Star set. If it was a re-pop, oh well, it wasn't too much and they look good.