1984 Haro Master
I got this frame and fork raw form Ghost Spidah in a trade. What you see is a combination of Chomey's and my ideas.
1984 Haro Master (Torker Made)
- Serial#: T1184****
- Frame: 1984 Haro Master Freestyler : 100% Chromoly (White)
- Fork: 1984 Haro Master 1"(White)
- Headset:Tioga Bear Trap ll : 1" (chrome)
- Stem: Vector (White)
- Handlebars: Bob Haro Vector Unlimited (White)
- Grips: AME Tri :(White)
- Levers: Dia Compe Tech-3 (Chrome)
- Brake Cable (F/R): Generic:(Grey)
- Brake (F): Dia Compe MX-900 (Chrome)
- Brake (R): Dia Compe MX-900 (Chrome)
- Brake Pads (F): Dia Compe (White)
- Brake Pads (R): Dia Compe (White)
- Bottom Bracket: Sugino Loose ball
- Cranks:Sugino CT :175mm (Chrome)
- Pedals: MKS Graffite X 9/16" (White)
- Front Sprocket: Sugino: 44T (Silver)
- Chain: KMC Z-Chain Z410NP : 1/8" (Chrome)
- Rear Sprocket: Suntour Coaster 16T (Chrome)
- Seat: Viscount Aero (White)
- Seatpost: Haro Layback : 7/8"(22.2mm)x16" (Chrome)
- Seatpost Clamp: Dia Compe Hinged clamp (Chrome)
- Wheels/Rims: Skyway Tuff IIâ€™s (white)
- Tires: Panaracer Copies 20"x1.75" : 40-65psi (White)
- Axle Pegs: None
- Bar Rise: 8"
- Bar Width: 28"
- Seat Tube Angle: 68Â°
- Steering Head Angle: 73Â°
- Fork Rake: 1"
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Wheelbase: 35.5" to 37.5"
- Top Tube Length: 19.5"
- Downtube Outside Diameter: 1.5"
- Weight: 33lbs.
Submitted by downhillmania