2017 Haro Team Master Lineage
Another Haro but whose counting?
MASTER BUILD PARTS RUN-DOWN:
- Frame: 2017 Haro Master Lineage (Neon Yellow – 21”)
- Fork: Haro Lineage 990 with Flip Up wrap-around pegs (custom trim blk paint at top)
- Crank: Haro Group 1 (black)
- Sprocket: Haro Lineage Grind Disk (Black)
- Wheels: Haro SATA 36 spokek front and rear (Black)
- Tires: GT Pool Junk Food (2.3)
- Seat Post: Haro Fusion (black)
- Seat Post Clamp: Haro Lineage (black)
- Seat: Redline Flight Saddle Pro (black)
- Front Brake: Odyssey Evo 2.5 (polished)
- Rear Brake: Odyssey Evo 2.5 (polished)
- Brake Levers: Odyssey Mono Lever/Odyssey M2 Lever Medium
- Brake Cables: Odyssey M2 Upper and lower gyro; Odyssey Slic Cable
- Gyro: Odyssey STX
- Headset: Primo (Oil slick)
- Chain: KMC Neon Pink
- Handlebars: St. Martin High Bred (Black)
- Grips: Vans Waffle (Pink)
- Pedals: Haro Fusion (black)
- Bottom Bracket: Haro BB
- Front and Rear Pegs: Haro Fusion (chrome)
Submitted by CajunFreestyler
- Freestyle / Flatland
- Company: Haro
- Model: Master Lineage
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Toptube length: 21"
- Headtube size: 1-1/8"
- Details Got this frame brand new for 199.99 on Planet BMX - what a steal! This turned out to be one of my favorites. I usually go with Haro tires, but the GT Junk Food Pool tires were a must to get the color scheme down.