1988 GT Performer
One of the performers I owned and rebuilt.
This 88 performer F&F was on ebay for a few bucks (100US$) and looked rusted, had the wrong stickers (and still have!).
- Frame & Fork : GT Performer 1988
- Handlebar : GT Pro Performer 1987/8 (don't know)
- Stem : DYNO Spin Tech (NOS)
- Rotor : Include in DYNO Spin Tech Stem
- Cables : Spin Tech
- Seat tube : GT 1985 layed stamped
- Seatclamp : DC MX 25
- Seat : kashimax like translucid
- Grips : AME
- Headset : Tange
- Brake levers : Tech 77
- Brake calipers : Rear, Dia Compé DC 750 repop/ Front DIA Compé MX 1000 repop
- Brake pads : Dia Compe white
- Crank : Takagi crmo 175 mm
- Spider : Tioga
- Pedals : SALT
- Chainring : Duraluminium (42)
- Wheels : ARAYA HE 36 spokes
- Hubs : GT Mohawk
- Tyres : Schwalbe crazy bob (65 psi)
- Freestyle / Flatland
- Company: GT Bicycles
- Model: Performer
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Headtube size: 1"