1989 GT Pro Freestyle Tour
RARE 89' PRO FREESTYLE TOUR FRAME AND FORKS, ORIGINAL 89' DECALS,RESTORED IN SAN DIEGO, CA
1989 GT Pro Freestyle Tour (Rare)
This is my 89' PFST fully restored and tried to come as close to original besides Mags,Tires,Chain and Grips. I bought this bike in bad rusted condition for $150.00 from original owner in May 2010 and completed in July 2010.
This bike was fully chromed down to every bolt and screw by West Coast Plating in Vista, Ca
All accents that were originally white were powder coated by Marine Powder Coating in San Marcos, Ca
The bike was then built and cleaned at Alpha Bikes company in Vista,Ca
Serial number on rear dropout/ Bike was made in the U.S.
Parts & Specs:
* Frame: 1989 GT Pro Freestyle Tour (w/ 1989 decals)
* Serial#: 4891723
* 4130 Chromoly
* Forks: GT 1" threaded w/openings on the back of the fork legs for front brake cable
* Handlebars: ??
* Stem: Tk Odyssey "mallet"
* Grips: A'me Gt Freestyle
* Seatpost: Tioga seat post
* Seat: Gt seat
* Seatpost clamp: Original "chromed" GT single bolt
* Brake Levers: C. Star
* Front brake/wheels: C. Star FS2001 w/ Tuff II Mags
* Rear brake/Wheels: ???? w/ Tuff II Mags
* Gyro: ACS
* Cranks: Sugino "stamped"
* Pedals: Hutch
* Front sprocket: Original finish Sugino Powerdisc/Sugino "chromed" chainwheel with custom chromed chainring bolts
* Chain: generic, White
* Rear sprocket: Sugino
* Tires: White Gt repros
* Original retail price: $600
Things I would like for this build:
89' GT Neck "mallet" with Gyro/Detangler 1Gen
GT Winged Chain Sproket
Power Series Cranks
89' PFT Handlebars
Ukai spoke rims
Epoch head set
Submitted by Gabe_80sGt