1979 Gary Littlejohn Fireroad 26
Built it with a mix of old used parts and some NOS stuff. Since I ride my cruisers so much I like things to run smooth so the hubs, bottom bracket and headset are all NOS packed with fresh grease.
All finish is original except the frame. Decals are the real deal I got from Gary Littlejohn himself.
- 1979 mild steel Littlejohn Fireroad cruiser
- Tange fork
- Vintage Flanders flat track MX bars w/American Pro grips
- Tange MX-2 headset
- Antique Persons saddle with "Lucky 7" seatpost
- Schwinn "AS" seat clamp
- Ashtabula 7 1/2" crank (190mm)
- Three Arrows sprocket
- Tange 28tpi bottom bracket
- KKT rat trap pedals
- Steel Araya 17(2) rims
- Shimano MX hubs with .105(12 gauge) spokes
- Cheng Shin cruiser knobbies