1994 Dyno Compe
Rare "Purple Plasma" paint finish
Very good survivor condition, & all original spec apart from tghe rear pegs & the Dia-Compe Bulldog Calipers that I have fitted, as the rear Propanet caliper was missing when I first got the bike.
Has a very unusual black and purple paint effect that looks very "early 90's". I'm told it's called "Purple Plasma", and quite a rare paint finish, it sounds very cool... Frame is hardly marked and factory decals in superb condition, just the chrome on cranks and bars letting it down a bit. I will leave it as it is, as the bike is a true survivor. Originally supplied by Daycocks of London, (sticker on downtube 3rd photo) who are still selling bikes today.
- ACS chrome & black rims, with ACS Hubs stamped "1993".
- Vee Rubber "Comp 3" Gumwalls.
- Dia-Compe Bulldog Calipers with Tektro levers and Odyssey 1" Gyro system.
- Dyno branded Chrome plated Bars, fork, cranks and layback post.
- GT branded seat post clamp, stem and platform pedals.
- Viscount "Dyno" seat.
- Dyno grips & Chain ring.
- Dyno front pegs, Haro Fusion rear pegs.
Serial shows January 1994 date of manufacture = 1994 model.
Nice to ride but very heavy!
Submitted by Funky-Monk