1981 Cook Bros. Racing Cruiser 26
Custom built by Gary Cook for the founder of Vision Street Wear.
This bike is a complete survivor aside from the tires and brake pads. It was built by Gary Cook himself for Brad Dorfman, owner/founder of Vision Skateboards & Vision Street Wear. The bike had been sitting at the Vision warehouse for years covered in dirt. Brad had brought the bike to get tuned up at a bike shop so he could start riding it to lunch and I got tipped off about the bike when it hit the shop. I was put in touch with Brad and we made a deal for this and another Laguna cruiser he had(now owned by Larock).
- CBR Cruiser frame #387 with "euro" threaded BB shell
- CBR undrilled fork
- CBR Slant stem
- CBR Longhorn Cruiser bars w/early A'me Rounds grip
- VDC seat post
- Mesinger HDD-10 saddle
- Shimano Front Freewheel System 5-speed
- Shimano Tourney brakes, lever, & cables
- KKT K-MX pedals
- Araya 7x hoops with Shimano high flange hubs
Submitted by RyanPartridge