1978 Team Rampar
Toby Henderson's bike on the BMX Action cover of November 1979
:: :: ::
This frame found my deep buried WTB add so I invited it over to Belgium.
Yes, I is lucky. Thank you Redshuby!!
Thanks to Bob for the BAD-ASS poster!!!
Decals made by Del @ www.del-cals.co.uk
I found the pro size bars!! Big thanks to lilmule for getting them of his Thruster :)
Specs so far:
- 1978 BMX products inc. Team Rampar frame (nickel plated)
- Team Mongoose Nickel plated forks
- Rampar Pro bars (cro-mo and chrome plated)
- Oakley 2 grips
- Factory plate Toby Henderson replica by "GRAB ON KID" on radbmx.co.uk(dude's got skills)
- Tange BMX patent number stamped headset
- Pro-Neck stem / Pro-Neck stempad
- Rampar Handle bar pad
- Large vinyl frame pad w/ Rampar logo painted
- Sugino opc pre-date stamped cromoly
- Sugino black spider/bolts/45t chainwheel
- Tange 24 BB
- HTI Rat traps
- sunTour clamp
- Red ano non fluted seatpost
- Elina survivor
- Skyway Tuf II wheels metal flange / sunTour coasterbrake
- Raleigh BMX racer tyres both 20x2.125
People that made this possible:
BIG, BIG THANK YOUS to Redshuby, Bob Revolt, lilmule, Glynnyboy, GRAB ON KID, Pooly Sheriff, elastic breaker, fortyfour16 and Toby Henderson himself!
Submitted by BBK