1981 Blue Max
Well here we have a Blue Max Nickel Plated Looptail BMX made by Mongoose. I only just recently got this frame and forks set from my good friend Hicks in exchange for some of my old school bmx frames. The Frame and Forks have been Bead Blasted & Re-powder Coated Jet Black and are in Show Room condition as the bike was recently on display in Hicks workshop. The parts I have decided to use on this Blue Max are as follows. To start with I have fitted a :
- 3 piece Tourney Crank set with MX Pedals and cr-mo Kool Chain,
- Black Skyway Tuff II's with Comp III Tyres [copies],
- Dia-comp MX1000 Brake Caliper Rears with Skyway Brake Pads and a Shimano MX Lever,
- Tange Headset with Gold Stem,
- Dayluen Checkered Grips.
Pads & Prismatic Blue Max Stickers are all supplied by Hicks Sign Brisbane, email address firstname.lastname@example.org. And to finish off I added a Kashimax Black Plastic Seat. Thanks again guys and of course good old Hicks. ;-}
Submitted by OldJagBMXer
- Company: Blue Max
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Headtube size: 1"
- Details Chromo Main Frame