2000 DK BMX Frames
- Intended for BMX racing and cruisin'
- Sold separately as an aftermarket frame
- Only available in one adult-sized version
- Material: 100% 4130 chromoly
- Color: yellow,
- Head tube style: 1-1/8" (for 1-1/8" threadless forks and 1-1/8" clamp-on stems)
- Gussets: N/A
- Top and down tubes: straight gauge tubing (?)
- Cable guides: two cable guides along the top tube
- Bottom bracket shell style: American (for cranks with American bottom bracket cups
- Seat tube outside diameter: ?
- Seat tube inside diameter: ?
- Brake posts: V-brake mount posts w/ removable canti hanger on seat stay bridge (for linear-pull V-brakes or cantilever brakes)
- Dropout slit height: 3/8" tall
- Dropout slot length: ?
- Dropout thickness: ?
- Top tube length (TT): 21.75"
- Head tube angle (HA): 74.5 deg.
- Chain stay length (CS): 16.25" (center of dropout)
- Seat tube angle (SA): 73 deg.
- Bottom bracket height (BB): 11.25"
- Wheel base (WB): 39.5"
- MSRP: ?
- Sold at... for... $###.## USD
- Made in...
Sources for this Reference Page
- 2000 DK BMX Catalog
Page Created: 9/22/2017 -----> Info Updated: N/A
** http://bmxmuseum.com/reference/user/55510 **