Shimano BL-M600 Servo-Wave Action V-Brake Lever
- Released in late-1996 (approx.)
- Available through 2000 (approx.)
- A "Shimano Deore LX" series component
- Three-position Servo-Wave Action lever lets riders adjust braking power modulation to personal preference.
- A 2mm Allen wrench (hex key) is used to set the screw at one of the three positions.
- Brake cantilevers and Servo-Wave Action brake levers are designed to be used together for the best braking performance - using V-Brakes with non-Servo-Wave Action brake levers may adversely affect braking performance
- Color: silver
- Weight: 3.10oz. (approx.) - per Dan's Comp in mid- to late-1990's
- MSRP: $22.99 (approx.)
- Made in Japan
Page Created: 8/23/2014 -----> Info Updated: N/A
** http://bmxmuseum.com/reference/user/55510/ **