In The Museum
2011 Bulldog Illmatic Classic prototype I'm testing. The "Classic" is our traditional Illmatic that follows the previous versions with some refinements that include new seat and chain stay braces aG. 9 Comments 23 Faves
More From the Museum
Once again, sponsored byGOODSBMX.com, and BMXMUSEUM.com
YES, this is going to be a fun one..10 years of bmx shows in the same place!
Come out if you can.. we will have prizes, raffle, and maybe even some surprise guests.
It will be in the in Pacific Community Park
1700 NE 172nd Ave, Vancouver, Washington 98684
Posted by GAry on April 13, 2017 | 9 Responses »
I am planning on being there..stop by and say hello! the Seattle crew is super fun, and love to ride!
Posted by GAry on April 13, 2017 | 4 Responses »
Way back when..I wanted to have my own website about something I was passionate about.
I simply wanted to catalog every bmx bike ever, and share the info.
Posted by GAry on January 31, 2015 | 126 Responses »
Wednesday Dec 14th, we hit 56,000 bikes in the online database! thx to all who made it happen. GAry
Still going strong..Wed march 15th.. we ARE going to hit 57,000 bikes!! yeahj
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 70 Responses »
This site is still free for everything including ability to post and discuss your bike.
There is now a blue link to donate $20/year and become a "Pro Member", which allows posting threads in the Classified section.
This membership includes : Access to a more robust Classified section "Buy/Sell BMX & Want Ads"
* A bigger PM inbox (750)
* Larger signature
* Tasteful rectangular images in your signature, Size 830 by 100 or Smaller
* Bigger avatar upto 160 by 160 pixels
* paid sight supporter "Pro Member" badge on your posts and profile
* Ability to edit/update your For Sale post
* New "Mark sold" button archives your For Sale post
* Using the sold section to estimate value of bmx items
Your support also goes towards new features and faster hosting with fewer down times.
Cheers from the staff and Thanks in advance!
Posted by pjcruiser on June 1, 2009 | 44 Responses »
- mid school gold Alex Supra … $40.00 - IRIEAZ
- NOS DYNO PRETZEL SLAM CHROME … $169.00 - flat87-92
- NOS TAKAGI MX UNSTAMPED … $45.00 - flat87-92
- NOS ANSWER BMX RACING PADS $29.90 - flat87-92
- SHADOW CONSPIRACY CROW SEAT … $39.90 - flat87-92
- NOS REDLINE DECAL $9.00 - flat87-92
- NOS ACS FREESTYLE POTTS … $39.90 - flat87-92
- NOS GT DECAL BLACK/Gold (OG) $10.00 - flat87-92
- Boss spider super clean with … $125.00 - purpledude1600
- High-Caliber FS2001 F/R … $60.00 - backtothe1980s
- Odyssey FS2000 Maui Blue … $85.00 - backtothe1980s
- 88.5 haro sport $300.00 - familyman
- Used GT AME grips $18.00 - ANTDOG
- Nos mongoose mid school … $20.00 - sergio504
- Nos mcs grip tape $30.00 - sergio504
- MCS Seat Clamp for 7/8 Old … $7.00 - Peace12
- 1981 RRS 24" Serial Number 001 $7500.00 - Shaker
- Nos orange seat post $50.00 - sergio504
- Nos Tuf neck seat post $50.00 - sergio504
- Shimano DX pedals 9/16 $90.00 - sergio504
- Odyssey Black Widow 170mm … $60.00 - sleepytime
- Kos cruiser mongoose first … $2000.00 - mongeese
- Volume Bikes Dinosaur Frame … $180.00 - Frank250
- NOS Unknown 48H Front Hub … $25.00 - Frank250
- Schwinn XS Pro Stock 1 XL … $115.00 - Frank250
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: 1967impala, 771970, 80sbikedude, AmpSkillz, Aussieharo, Backinthesaddle44, badassomar, basaro, BCRider, bender76, billyd574, BlackSaturday, BluWebco, bRADdlphns, BRICKOS2, Burcham, CanadianCollector, carbon8, ChattyMatty, ChiliDawg, chrisdipas, cookbrosfan1, coops289, Crashman, da420flyer, Dakotagreen, dennisdetail, ds4real2176, Duck_Nutz, DYNOBMX, familyman, flat87-92, Frazza, freddy, general hustler, gtrobinson, harg, Haro7, IRIEAZ, jamminj187, jizzbang, Joebmx4130, jondough, jpf1, email@example.com, Kurt_Rad, KyleMackey, Lateralus, LaughnJar, MickRich393, MrLucky, Nick cappy, No100Sy, oldschool4130, O_street, Paul wyattt, pkripper68bmx, RadicalRob, Radman127, refoundary, rockin'lumberjack, Sanowk, sawdoff85, Seanemac, sfmitchell3, sillyBilly, Skyway nut, Skyway2012, socaldude, sprocketpower, spudboy, StickyB, Stones10, stugots99, Swanzi, Terry D., The bikers, The_Dusty_Trail, Toddwick, tomandemmy, trecal, troynlori, USA 917, us_boss2, vargas, VRAD69, wfc09, WINDYCITYUNKNOWN, WinstonSmith
Bikes in museum: 57824