In The Museum
Ash parts,Hunte wilde grips,union rats,three arrows sprocket,MX-60's,Persons saddle68l89 12 Comments 24 Faves
More From the Museum
Here is the very first one: Webco Team replica As requested we now have MORE pics per bike!
Posted by GAry on July 19, 2014 | 14 Responses »
bmxmuseum reporter Martin Wendt says:
I think having EF as the first interview will be inspirational to both riders and people who want to interview someone, so should kick off something good.
Posted by GAry on April 23, 2014 | 11 Responses »
Yes, we have rolled out some changes. Should be Much more accessible from a variety of devices.
if you dont like it. under your "my profile" go to "display" and there is a button to turn off Mobile, ALL the time..
Posted by GAry on September 10, 2013 | 48 Responses »
Sunday, AUg 10th, noticed we are over 42,000 bmx bikes in the bmxmuseum! Keep em coming please! Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! GAry,
Looks like we are past 43,000 now and looking forward to more!
new year, new number.. jan 1st, 2014 noticed we are over 44,000!!
Yea, its april and we are over 45,000 individual bmx bicycles in the bmxmuseum!
June 17th, 2014, and see we are over 46,000 bikes now!! sweetness
Sept, noticed we are over 47,000 bikes now!!
looking forward to 50,000..thanks to ALL who have submitted!
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 49 Responses »
This site is still free for everything including ability to post and discuss your bike.
There is now a blue link to donate $20/year and become a "Pro Member", which allows posting threads in the Classified section.
This membership includes : Access to a more robust Classified section "Buy/Sell BMX & Want Ads"
* A bigger PM inbox (750)
* Larger signature
* Tasteful rectangular images in your signature, Size 830 by 100 or Smaller
* Bigger avatar upto 160 by 160 pixels
* paid sight supporter "Pro Member" badge on your posts and profile
* Ability to edit/update your For Sale post
* New "Mark sold" button archives your For Sale post
Your support also goes towards new features and faster hosting with fewer down times.
Cheers from the staff and Thanks in advance!
Posted by pjcruiser on June 1, 2009 | 26 Responses »
- Mitsuboshi Comp III … $55.00 - DevilsFan17
- 1981 Diamond Back Mini Pro … $225.00 - DevilsFan17
- NOS Alloy Seat Clamp $26.00 - CRUZR_ADDICT
- BLACK MotoCross Style Grips $23.00 - CRUZR_ADDICT
- GT 44T Chain Ring w/ Spider - $36.00 - CRUZR_ADDICT
- GT Alloy Seat Clamp $18.00 - CRUZR_ADDICT
- NEW Ame' Yellow Grips $9.00 - CRUZR_ADDICT
- Sugino 45T Chain Ring $36.00 - CRUZR_ADDICT
- BRAND NEW CHROME Chain $18.00 - CRUZR_ADDICT
- GT Headset Plastic GUARD $8.00 - CRUZR_ADDICT
- Shimano Grips $17.00 - CRUZR_ADDICT
- VP-747 Pedals 1/2" Black Cages $23.00 - gtiguy
- NOS GT BMX 36 hole 1st Gen … $99.99 - GTalltheway
- Haro Fusion 175mm cr-mo … $35.00 - martiniz1
- 2001 Marin MBX 250 $225.00 - dirtycat
- new odyssey pegs axle grinder $22.50 - ruxtrme
- odyssey first strike pegs new $22.50 - ruxtrme
- new redline clamp 26mm $35.00 - ruxtrme
- 98 dyno air chrome $35.00 - ruxtrme
- new redline clamp 26mm $30.00 - ruxtrme
- haro fusion clamp new $35.00 - ruxtrme
- redline 48 hole hubs 14mm … $40.00 - ruxtrme
- GT Fueler Pad Set NOS $60.00 - Frank250
- Mosh 44T alloy Sprocket … $20.00 - martiniz1
- Free Agent Eluder aluminum … $38.00 - martiniz1
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: 05corvette, 1968, 1985CR500R, 350Ratfink, 84laserlite, 84pk, ABA180, aBrainDump, adamusmc2002, ahimsa9, anthom022, armand71, Arturo314, Axel10, BCRider, berttmucker, billyhandyjunior, bingram6, BlueCollarNobody, BMXJunkie, brackett, Bri2001, Budgetbike, Burner83, butlerglc, bwheels, CAB6, cannadian freestyler, chakuech, CHAMPION-26, chevans1, chief11, cjm8232, corey29, Crisp87, dcoy1973, djtatich, Dmc2k5, Doug904, dpercival, ElDoco Loco, esp_mini_wi, Falkor, falloutbmx, FatGuy, feltner11, flatland1974, Frank250, freddy, FreeWheelin, Fulthrotle73, GasGuzzler, GHII, Grham, grumpyerr, gsaenz, gtiguy, Guadalupe. cornejo, Guano, halsencrew, hokuspokus74, hsvmaloo, I am the owl..., Iceman, jaremy2, jb71, Jdmchris, jizzbang, jj brainZ, jnugget, joejoe87dyno, johnduggan, jondough, jsadamski, JTinNC, kahbk, kamloopsbmx, kegger, keithd, kmpap, Layback, leghound79, lipskidomatic, liquidplumbr, locort, lofiandicons, markmc97225, martiniz1, MiguelESP, mitchtram, MJB, moparscott, mowgli5555, Mr.WHEELS, MSERNO75, ncmalko1, New Old schooler, NewMidMike, NIKKI 6, Ninjaawesome, NORCAL BOYZ, ol'phart, OLDSCHOOLJUNKIE, parktool, perront, phillyc71, plywood, Pokaplaya22, pritch, Pro540hj, ProMoly, radlad1, raschrist, redcar, redlinemxii, rfcarnahan, rhino174, Rich&Rays, ronin8, s&mkidd, sabel, Seanemac, Shiznitme, skinnyboy, smax, sorelle1111, sour, sowhat., ssbars, starchild, STAY RAD, stereoman12, StovePipeTNT, suburbancycles, tacoman, tenhighrc, Texasbmx, thakush420, thesega, ThunderKracker68, tim1218, tmp-OzO, tomandemmy, took12, TREEMANWILL, TrentSwagger, vintagebmx1977, wheels71, WilliamBlaak, X33D801969z28, yumi
Bikes in museum: 47369