In The Museum
Cool red decals, I think it is mostly stock. selling without pro account against rules..GAryfufoto No Comments 1 Fave
More From the Museum
OK, Shad Johnson at Goodsbmx.com and I am are going to host the show this year.August seems to be full so Sept 7th Sunday we will have a big bike event. It is going to be a Flatland Jam, Skatepark Jam, and old school bmx show and shine!
Location:Pacific Park 1515 NE 164th Ave. Vancouver, WA Time: 10am until 5 pm.
FAcbook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/928092277204579/?ref=22
Posted by GAry on August 8, 2014 | 7 Responses »
Here is the very first one: Webco Team replica As requested we now have MORE pics per bike!
Posted by GAry on July 19, 2014 | 14 Responses »
bmxmuseum reporter Martin Wendt says:
I think having EF as the first interview will be inspirational to both riders and people who want to interview someone, so should kick off something good.
Posted by GAry on April 23, 2014 | 11 Responses »
Yes, we have rolled out some changes. Should be Much more accessible from a variety of devices.
if you dont like it. under your "my profile" go to "display" and there is a button to turn off Mobile, ALL the time..
Posted by GAry on September 10, 2013 | 48 Responses »
Sunday, AUg 10th, noticed we are over 42,000 bmx bikes in the bmxmuseum! Keep em coming please! Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! GAry,
Looks like we are past 43,000 now and looking forward to more!
new year, new number.. jan 1st, 2014 noticed we are over 44,000!!
Yea, its april and we are over 45,000 individual bmx bicycles in the bmxmuseum!
June 17th, 2014, and see we are over 46,000 bikes now!! sweetness
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 49 Responses »
This site is still free for everything including ability to post and discuss your bike.
There is now a blue link to donate $20/year and become a "Pro Member", which allows posting threads in the Classified section.
This membership includes : Access to a more robust Classified section "Buy/Sell BMX & Want Ads"
* A bigger PM inbox (750)
* Larger signature
* Tasteful rectangular images in your signature, Size 830 by 100 or Smaller
* Bigger avatar upto 160 by 160 pixels
* paid sight supporter "Pro Member" badge on your posts and profile
* Ability to edit/update your For Sale post
* New "Mark sold" button archives your For Sale post
Your support also goes towards new features and faster hosting with fewer down times.
Cheers from the staff and Thanks in advance!
Posted by pjcruiser on June 1, 2009 | 26 Responses »
- SUGINO AT CRANK ARMS $70.00 - Graphitegrifter
- 80's NOS A'ME Bubble font … $50.00 - gsaenz
- Nos vp bear trap pedals $30.00 - JEFFRO216
- NOS ROBINSON JR. FORKS $180.00 - Graphitegrifter
- lee chi brake front complete … $30.00 - jrkcfrank
- Powerlite powerbends Black $35.00 - Grendal
- 1981-82 Boss First Generation … $480.00 - Dcbmx1
- 1987 Hutch Pro Street … $395.00 - wrathchild65
- Velo freestyle seat $37.00 - JEFFRO216
- redline double pinch cranks … $74.00 - jrkcfrank
- ultra rare hustler nos made … $550.00 - jrkcfrank
- white freestyle lee chi brake … $38.00 - jrkcfrank
- chi lee freestyle brake set … $50.00 - jrkcfrank
- acs locking lever set left … $99.00 - jrkcfrank
- Robinson Cruiser bars $45.00 - Grendal
- Pro-Class Rims with black … $200.00 - ctvgoose
- NEW TIOGA COMP III BLACKWALL … $30.00 - GHMGT73
- 98 GT Bars Minty $45.00 - Grendal
- (1) White 2"x8" Eye Heart … $5.25 - badbill
- (3) 80's Old School Prism … $8.00 - badbill
- NOS Odyssey 1 1/8" Threaded … $40.00 - badbill
- Powerlite Sticker $3.50 - badbill
- NOS Zeronine Sticky Fingers … $30.00 - badbill
- Powerlite Replacement "Hi-Ten … $5.00 - badbill
- Tektro Chrome V-Brake Arms … $10.00 - badbill
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: 1manta, 92teamgreen, alainmagana, ALAKRAN, Araya51, argulace, Axel10, azaussie, bad770, Baggie, bamf227, bender76, bmx612, BMXBREMPY, BMXJunkie, bmxkid, brackett, brandonzhere, BSharp, BuddhaTat2, buy-sell-trade, calismoooth, cmyrsgo, coffin2death, crash test dumby, CruiserGuy, DaDaOs, Daniel Larruso, daxter2345, dedmann, DustyR3825, Dyno-Addict, ElDoco Loco, esp_mini_wi, EVOIII, flatland1974, freeagent-nz, Garcia_58, Gatorpit boy, glassguy, Glenny, Grungeraman, gsaenz, Gurj, gypsypunk, hifiguy, hooligan4130, JakeCashen, jaremy2, Jay21k, jaymoon, jb-ny, jcribbs5140, jeffr818, JEFFRO216, JHARJO, Joe Buffardi, Joebikesbaby, JPATLGA, Juice, JustinL7294, Kendall, Kerolina76, king stinger, KoolAidMan, koolhawara, Ladis, Leatherman, lowrider, markmc97225, markstrong10, martiniz1, midschooledu, Moondog, mowgli5555, MR.KRASH101, NRIFirePhotos, Oaktown Massive, Occy80, oldschool4life, olskoolbmxican, papalone13, PaulK, plywood, RadNova, RaynalRacing, Retrorocket1958, robk131313, ronin8, rosrob1, russman, Scraplord, sharpbbb, slayer10242, socaldude, socalwop, soligo2, Spector007, steves_estate, streetfreak, tgusyn2, that 80's guy, tigachunglee, tompo, ty134759, wrathchild65, wyopsycho, XBMXR, yenko, young@heart
Bikes in museum: 47086