In The Museum
Very rare 1983 Shimano bmx, this example is a tremendous survivor, Tange frame & Arx forks , build with great Shimano Dx parts and almost 100% genuine.Spartacus 39 Comments 86 Faves
More From the Museum
Way back when..I wanted to have my own website about something I was passionate about.
I simply wanted to catalog every bmx bike ever, and share the info.
I did the coding myself for the first several years,
Later, in 2006 I hired a person to help with the coding. NAte Beaty..
The site has never stopped growing.
It is now my full time gig, and I still happy to spend hours everyday making it better.
I am sure this would not be possible without so much support from you! the members!
99% of the people involved in whatever aspect of the sport are amazing.
There have been many hurdles along the way, and I have learned alot!
My volunteer staff, former and current, have been a HUGE help as well!
Thanks for being a part of my dream!! GAry
Posted by GAry on January 31, 2015 | 121 Responses »
Yes, we have rolled out some changes. Should be Much more accessible from a variety of devices.
if you dont like it. under your "my profile" go to "display" and there is a button to turn off Mobile, ALL the time..
Posted by GAry on September 10, 2013 | 52 Responses »
Sunday, AUg 10th, noticed we are over 42,000 bmx bikes in the bmxmuseum! Keep em coming please! Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! GAry,
Looks like we are past 43,000 now and looking forward to more!
new year, new number.. jan 1st, 2014 noticed we are over 44,000!!
Yea, its april and we are over 45,000 individual bmx bicycles in the bmxmuseum!
June 17th, 2014, and see we are over 46,000 bikes now!! sweetness
Sept, noticed we are over 47,000 bikes now!!
looking forward to 50,000..thanks to ALL who have submitted
Dec we hit 48,000. Looking forward to 50,000!!!!
March 25, 2015, 49,000 bikes yeah man!!
June 2015.. we hit 50,000 bikes!! super stoked!! keep em coming please!
I missed the 51,000, and now well on way to 52,000!!
Well, its Jan 25th, 2016, over 52,400 bikes! yeah!
During March 2016.. went over 53,000~
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 66 Responses »
This site is still free for everything including ability to post and discuss your bike.
There is now a blue link to donate $20/year and become a "Pro Member", which allows posting threads in the Classified section.
This membership includes : Access to a more robust Classified section "Buy/Sell BMX & Want Ads"
* A bigger PM inbox (750)
* Larger signature
* Tasteful rectangular images in your signature, Size 830 by 100 or Smaller
* Bigger avatar upto 160 by 160 pixels
* paid sight supporter "Pro Member" badge on your posts and profile
* Ability to edit/update your For Sale post
* New "Mark sold" button archives your For Sale post
* Using the sold section to estimate value of bmx items
Your support also goes towards new features and faster hosting with fewer down times.
Cheers from the staff and Thanks in advance!
Posted by pjcruiser on June 1, 2009 | 37 Responses »
- Dyno forks nice chrome.. $35.00 - Mr. Cotner
- Gt Vertigo bars 1990 BMX … $35.00 - Mr. Cotner
- Eastern pedals 9/16" $24.99 - Mr. Cotner
- Pegs 26t $15.00 - Mr. Cotner
- Diamond Back Stem $25.00 - Joey.Johansen
- Free agent pedals 9/16" real … $24.99 - Mr. Cotner
- NOS Odyssey Layback seat post $30.00 - rosie25
- Araya 7X 20" wheels with … $150.00 - rosie25
- Omas sealed bearing Euro BB $60.00 - rosie25
- NOS Dia-Compe brake cables … $75.00 - rosie25
- Sugino Old School 170mm 3 … $60.00 - rosie25
- Oakley 3 Grips $70.00 - rosie25
- Dia Compe Bulldog Brake … $16.00 - Frank250
- Haro Race Plastic Bar Ends … $20.00 - Frank250
- Redline Square Cage Silver … $15.00 - Frank250
- NOS TNT Down Tube Decal Blue $15.00 - Frank250
- NOS TNT Fork Decal Yellow $10.00 - Frank250
- NOS TNT Fork Decal Blue $10.00 - Frank250
- RARE 80S NOZ SKYWAY HUB DECALS $20.00 - manchesterlad
- MKS "Foot Jaws" Pedals $26.00 - 808
- Cook's Quality Products Crank … $7.00 - AmpSkillz
- 82/83 Hutch Expert F&F $225.00 - mwjbmxguy99
- GT AA Pro Tire $8.00 - mwjbmxguy99
- Nos Velo padded seat $20.00 - mwjbmxguy99
- Padded Persons seat $10.00 - mwjbmxguy99
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: 123, 1979-4ever, 78_RIPPER, Advan, Backspray, bennyt4130, BMX Zack, bmxromance, bmxrush, brackett, bRADdlphns, Bugzy, bumBmxlife, Burcham, CarlSmiththe3rd, Centurion80, commi_killr, Cruisers_Paradise, d64nova, dedmann, Dirty Habits, dooleymike, Eddie Endo, efrahhh1, ELCHINGON, elmer20, Erikv, familyman, freddy, frostydog, Gatorpit boy, graciedanebmx, GTISTHEBRAND, Haro7, HOKESONE, hoplias, jaremy2, Jeff V, Jenny Caldwell, jim1313, Jmack, Joey.Johansen, jondough, kcdirtbro54, keithd, Kerolina76, kilopp, kingofrimz, kptncosmo, krankyankee, kutterzbmx, laxboy, Luke Bongwater, mhogaboone, MickRich393, Minx20, MONSTER, moose_knuckle, moshnmore, Mr. Cotner, Mr. Willie, NBL88W, nicko1979, ohbmxer, oldjoe, OLDSCHOOLBMXER67, olskuldj, pkripper68bmx, planb3, pullmehome, racer155, RadicalRob, rafasd, Raoul, REDLINE-FANatic, rinsa1022, Roc, rosie25, Rudeness, sfmitchell3, sithlord3, sjm4466, skubasteve, Snyderman, STREETBEATBEAST, tejano, thesega, thiagoflat, ThunderKracker68, Tobbes, tomandemmy, tsage, version7075, vintagebmx1977, wicked, woodbill, Z33_Marz
Bikes in museum: 53959