In The Museum
Check it out!!!! :D
Posted by robk131313 on July 28, 2015 | 1 Response »
We are doing it again this year!
What: It is going to be a Flatland Jam, Pool/skatepark Jam, and old school bmx show and shine!
When : Sept 13th, 2015, start at 12
Where: Pacific Community Park
1515 NE 164th Ave.
Posted by GAry on July 15, 2015 | 13 Responses »
Sad news that the godfather of bmx, who did SOO much for the sport has passed.
Use this thread to post positive pictures and stories about this incredible man!
http://abc7.com/sports/scot-breithaupt- … io/831781/
Posted by GAry on July 6, 2015 | 31 Responses »
Here is the 50.000th Bike:
:D :cool: :) !!!
Posted by Hobbes12 on June 20, 2015 | 15 Responses »
Way back when..I wanted to have my own website about something I was passionate about.
I simply wanted to catalog every bmx bike ever, and share the info.
I did the coding myself for the first several years,
Later, in 2006 I hired a person to help with the coding. NAte Beaty..
The site has never stopped growing.
It is now my full time gig, and I still happy to spend hours everyday making it better.
I am sure this would not be possible without so much support from you! the members!
99% of the people involved in whatever aspect of the sport are amazing.
There have been many hurdles along the way, and I have learned alot!
My volunteer staff, former and current, have been a HUGE help as well!
Thanks for being a part of my dream!! GAry
Posted by GAry on January 31, 2015 | 98 Responses »
Here is the very first one: Webco Team replica As requested we now have MORE pics per bike!
Posted by GAry on July 19, 2014 | 23 Responses »
Yes, we have rolled out some changes. Should be Much more accessible from a variety of devices.
if you dont like it. under your "my profile" go to "display" and there is a button to turn off Mobile, ALL the time..
Posted by GAry on September 10, 2013 | 50 Responses »
Sunday, AUg 10th, noticed we are over 42,000 bmx bikes in the bmxmuseum! Keep em coming please! Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! GAry,
Looks like we are past 43,000 now and looking forward to more!
new year, new number.. jan 1st, 2014 noticed we are over 44,000!!
Yea, its april and we are over 45,000 individual bmx bicycles in the bmxmuseum!
June 17th, 2014, and see we are over 46,000 bikes now!! sweetness
Sept, noticed we are over 47,000 bikes now!!
looking forward to 50,000..thanks to ALL who have submitted
Dec we hit 48,000. Looking forward to 50,000!!!!
March 25, 2015, 49,000 bikes yeah man!!
June 2015.. we hit 50,000 bikes!! super stoked!! keep em coming please!
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 63 Responses »
- TANGE TRX 20" FORKS $55.00 - CHABY
- 1st GEN DK INVERTED STEM $105.00 - CHABY
- 20 " SE Racing Assassin Pro … $115.00 - Hunt
- Mongoose Cali F/F CLEAN!! $160.00 - pepsicolla
- NOS 1990 Haro master … $150.00 - chevyss
- Araya 7c Shimano rear hub … $65.00 - youngbuck
- Araya 7x Sunshine highflange … $65.00 - youngbuck
- Araya 7c hoop single $30.00 - youngbuck
- DOUBLE CLAMP STEM $50.00 - CHABY
- Chrome Pro Class wheels $160.00 - pepsicolla
- SKYWAY TUFF WHEEL-1 ORIGINAL … $20.00 - CHABY
- SPECIALIZED BLACK ALLOY FORK … $10.00 - jimmyjambo43
- ODDYSSEY SEAT CLAMP GRAY RX2 $10.00 - jimmyjambo43
- ALLOY STEM BLACK ENAMEL 22.2 $14.00 - jimmyjambo43
- GT ALLOY SILVER ANNO SEAT … $9.50 - jimmyjambo43
- BOSS CRUISER HANDLEBARS MINT … $125.00 - suicidepan
- ANLUN 44-T CHAINWHEEL SHOW … $35.00 - CHABY
- ACS Crossfire 15t freewheel … $11.00 - baron340
- Primo Tenderizers blue 9/16 … $25.00 - baron340
- Eastern 48 spline 175mm … $39.00 - baron340
- Troxel Bread Loaf seat $70.00 - rosie25
- NOS Araya 20x 1 1/8 rim $25.00 - rosie25
- NOS Shimano DX Pedals $350.00 - rosie25
- VG Inverted stem $225.00 - rosie25
- Selle Royale seat $20.00 - rosie25
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: 280hpwrx, 300tour, 68383, 714BMX4LIFE, 85mongoose, Abe_Kamal, ahimsa9, akcuda, arata82, Araya51, BABER Co, Bails, Bhomphat GT's, biggm, Biketricksman, billyhandyjunior, BMX*Racer*1983, Bmx80, bnc212, boobiebull, bRADdlphns, Brian P, brianthedog, BRICKOS2, BritUS, Brothergoose, Caballero00, CHABY, chevyss, CJRADD, cmc, contrapunk, cracker, crow, Cru'sMyBuddy, DaDaOs, Darthvader, dedmann, deftone_75, Devin74, dpurves, ds4real2176, DYNOWILL, elmismo818, enthuziast, Erikv, Evil_V, FatGuy, flat87-92, fredcc, goosegooseduck76, halsencrew, hboost, Heelz2315, heyuqt1, highspd, hooligan4130, Hrkhotrods, Hunt, imroc, janorki, jaremy2, Jerzey Devil, johncobra1, jsadamski, jsinc29, JTRacing, kahbk, KoolAidMan, liquidplumbr, Lo0nEy_To0nEs, MACAW, manchesterlad, mayor, mickeydog, mike16a, MJB, moncho, mongoosefs1, monkee363, Mountaineer, mowgli5555, Mr. Willie, nightsblood, Nismojones, oldmetal, oldschool4life, oldskoolRob, olskoolbmxfreek, pelt, pepsicolla, PeteC, planb3, prolineII, Quadzilla vs., QuickSand, Robmac, Rooster14, rsimsfv, rynos7, sdbmx, Sr505, StevenFS98, strickerfan, tiltcolumn, tobin, tomandemmy, Twenty2BMX, tyty1, uncle Lim, Usual510, vargas, vazquizzel, vigil, vw1960, Whcaswel, yuyus13
Bikes in museum: 50412