In The Museum
So, Shad over at goodsbmx, an ALL bmx shop near me in portland, has started a new site. Lots of cool pics and bmx info.. check it out..
Posted by GAry on October 23, 2014 | 3 Responses »
Here is the very first one: Webco Team replica As requested we now have MORE pics per bike!
Posted by GAry on July 19, 2014 | 14 Responses »
bmxmuseum reporter Martin Wendt says:
I think having EF as the first interview will be inspirational to both riders and people who want to interview someone, so should kick off something good.
Posted by GAry on April 23, 2014 | 11 Responses »
Yes, we have rolled out some changes. Should be Much more accessible from a variety of devices.
if you dont like it. under your "my profile" go to "display" and there is a button to turn off Mobile, ALL the time..
Posted by GAry on September 10, 2013 | 50 Responses »
Sunday, AUg 10th, noticed we are over 42,000 bmx bikes in the bmxmuseum! Keep em coming please! Thanks to everyone who has submitted so far! GAry,
Looks like we are past 43,000 now and looking forward to more!
new year, new number.. jan 1st, 2014 noticed we are over 44,000!!
Yea, its april and we are over 45,000 individual bmx bicycles in the bmxmuseum!
June 17th, 2014, and see we are over 46,000 bikes now!! sweetness
Sept, noticed we are over 47,000 bikes now!!
looking forward to 50,000..thanks to ALL who have submitted!
Posted by GAry on August 30, 2011 | 52 Responses »
This site is still free for everything including ability to post and discuss your bike.
There is now a blue link to donate $20/year and become a "Pro Member", which allows posting threads in the Classified section.
This membership includes : Access to a more robust Classified section "Buy/Sell BMX & Want Ads"
* A bigger PM inbox (750)
* Larger signature
* Tasteful rectangular images in your signature, Size 830 by 100 or Smaller
* Bigger avatar upto 160 by 160 pixels
* paid sight supporter "Pro Member" badge on your posts and profile
* Ability to edit/update your For Sale post
* New "Mark sold" button archives your For Sale post
Your support also goes towards new features and faster hosting with fewer down times.
Cheers from the staff and Thanks in advance!
Posted by pjcruiser on June 1, 2009 | 27 Responses »
- Spin wheelset $200.00 - BenderOG
- Kuwahara Bike Works Japan … $26.00 - ldm1368
- Hatta Headset new in box $70.00 - ldm1368
- Goodyear G3 20x2.125 $40.00 - ldm1368
- 85/86 Cycle Pro Mag F/S $275.00 - Fuseavk
- 96'-97 Dyno Compe f/f/b/p $80.00 - plywood
- 96'-97' Dyno Compe in red oil … $80.00 - plywood
- 89' Dyno VFR media blasted … $40.00 - plywood
- Screaming Skull 25t $25.00 - notapadawan
- Shimano bb $30.00 - notapadawan
- Zap Pad $20.00 - notapadawan
- PRICE DROP Copper tye dye … $140.00 - notapadawan
- PRICE DROP S&M RACE BARS $60.00 - notapadawan
- PRICE DROP Alienation … $25.00 - notapadawan
- PRICE DROP Alex Rims DM22 20" … $50.00 - notapadawan
- Copper post on the "Turn it … $50.00 - notapadawan
- Aero seat by fooans $40.00 - notapadawan
- DB seat $40.00 - notapadawan
- vp-777 1/2" pedals $40.00 - notapadawan
- PRICE DROPFelt brink 24" $325.00 - notapadawan
- DB stem $45.00 - notapadawan
- NOS yellow v-bar pad $30.00 - notapadawan
- NOS TNT BLUE SEAT CLAMP 25.4 $57.00 - flat87-92
- NOS Odyssey Alloy Bar Ends $18.90 - flat87-92
- os cruiser pedals rubber … $30.00 - rcsnipe2000
- View All Forsale
Registered users online: 05corvette, 90'zBMXER, AllanG, Antho, arata82, BenderOG, BlackSaturday, bmx1701, bmxveteran, Bravo, bwheels, ccso360, CenFlaG8er, Chevron Envy, ChiChiBo, Coffin Girl, corollagts, Cracked another frame, Crowdaddy, Cyclone CST, Dan2580, dcoors30, Denwhit69, Dfreeman33, DrBod, dukejay, Dynotherium, eric12, FatGuy, flat87-92, franka, garv08, GhettoBMXstar, grumpyerr, GTbikesIlikes, Guano, Hatebreeder, hornzup, ivegotabike, J.P.Three, jlewis, jmmgp358, Kenb88, leghound79, lipshtzz, local472, MACAW, MacDaddy, Mack2002, Mcster, mike16a, mikebike, motojohn112, mtedder, nbl78s, Nevets, nightsblood, notapadawan, Oldschool never dies, opedogg47, Patboy, path1995, perront, plywood, rcsnipe2000, renotrailsguy, restoredude, ryoung99, scagnj, Skyway2012, slammer92, speed freak, Spintly, Terry D., thewhitelarrybird, ToBigToRide265, todd68, tomandemmy, twesnik, vintage chromoly, YoBoY, Z., ZeronineUltra
Bikes in museum: 47932