You are not logged in.

VIDEO of MY MAN CAVE - My Bikes, My Arcade & EVERYTHING ELSE PILED UP  RSS Feed

#101 2011-12-10 10:50am

se666
Pro Member'Da Pineapple'
Bikes: 68

Re: VIDEO of MY MAN CAVE - My Bikes, My Arcade & EVERYTHING ELSE PILED UP

Vbiker wrote:

Beautiful Job. You and I are long lost brothers I think.lol I love everything you have in there and have a lot of it as well. What I don't have, is a room that big to display it. I have a sports bar/arcade in the house, and my bike collection in the garage. All the Star Wars stuff(whats left of it), is in the upper closets. If you had a drum set in there I would be a 100% sure we are related! LOL! What juke are you using? I have the Rock Ola Mystic. Wasn't sure looking at your software. Anyway, I take my hat off to you. It seems no matter how much you collect or how awesome you put a room together, someone out there always has more! Cheers!

Damn I knew it...DEEP POCKETS!!! You sure you need a job change? WINNER!!!!!!yikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikes

Museum cruiser! NEED EARLY BMX PRODUCTS MONGOOSE FACTORY TEAM JERSEY...money paid to you!!! MITSUBISHI COMP II TIRES WITH BLACK TREAD and oldbmx jerseys...especially Factory team jerseys.

[img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/se666/HPIM0764.jpg[/img]

#102 2011-12-10 12:03pm

verdjj21
Centurion Member
Bikes: 7

All I can say is WOW!

#103 2011-12-10 12:14pm

scrumblero
Popop
Bikes: 11

I bet every kid in town loves you!    cool

Horns up!!  \m/

#104 2011-12-13 2:48pm

b_koenig
For Sale Restricted
Bikes: 3

radlad1 wrote:

Is that a J-Rok Williams-Multi you have?  I have one also, but it's one of the cheaper knock off versions.  I mainly wanted it for Defender, but after getting a little deeper into the arcade hobby, I wish I could have gotten one of Rok's but I've heard he's not making them anymore.

Nah, its the Arcadeshop Programable board.  Its a lot easier and the menu is a lot cleaner to scroll through.  It seems more professional. 

JohnnyTr8der wrote:

thats is awesome!!! whats that electric bill like? lol

Not really bad.  Its not like they're turned on all of the time.  I really don't play em too much unless I have a big group of people over, which is about 5 or 6 times a year. (Holidays and UFC fights)  I'm more of a Madden guy.  I play of PS3 if anyone else wants to play...  HIT ME UP!

axel wrote:

Dude , Do you Remember Video star in west allis on greenfield ave or how about Aladin's Castle in greenfield on 76'th street .

I remember Aladdin's Castle, but not the other one.  I grew up about 50 miles north of here, so I didn't see it until way after its glory days - maybe 1992 or something.

Vbiker wrote:

Beautiful Job. You and I are long lost brothers I think.lol I love everything you have in there and have a lot of it as well. If you had a drum set in there I would be a 100% sure we are related! LOL! What juke are you using?

No drums.  But I'm planning displays for my Air Jordan shoe collection and skateboard decks as well as some more Sports Memorabilia (I have about 250 autographed baseballs that I have to figure something out for).  This is all running in MAME and all music and videos are stored on a hard drive.  The computer is in the closet with the receiver (Computer is hooked to the Auxiliary input) which is in the closet on the other side of the wall.  The program that I'm using is Uncle Tom's Jukebox.  If you're rich and wanna leave me in your Will, we might as well be brothers!

scrumblero wrote:

Easy There!  A guy gets a couple video games and the next thing you know, he's coaching for Penn State!

#105 2011-12-13 3:10pm

wnnapla
Pro Member
For Sale: 11

Just curious, any Sim's Andrechts in the skateboard collection???

Always looking for "NOS" race parts from 80'-85'........

MEMBERS I WILL NOT DEAL WITH:
Roodillon, Torked067, 68FLHHD, LaughnJar, Mr. Willie

#106 2011-12-28 7:52pm

caleb_k31
BMXer 4 Life
Bikes: 15

KuWa FS wrote:

Heading over with a bucket of quarters!!!!!!    big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

they dont even need quarters,  big_smile

the pinballs are a blast,  sopranos is funny.

WILL NOT DEAL WITH LIST 619-bmx, Boyd, NickWG19, quadsticher, Djrothus, cgeorge715, bob70, sharkbite, Luke Sears ebay name bmxbrigade.

GT fork stander spring install - http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=426565
PFT restoration thread - http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 50&p=1
epoch headset, freestyle vs. race - http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 7#p4233077

All the hub/hoop measuring info you will need along with spoke calculation info http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 9#p5435389

#107 2011-12-29 7:08pm

rotkisak
Expert
Bikes: 9

b_koenig wrote:

radlad1 wrote:

Is that a J-Rok Williams-Multi you have?  I have one also, but it's one of the cheaper knock off versions.  I mainly wanted it for Defender, but after getting a little deeper into the arcade hobby, I wish I could have gotten one of Rok's but I've heard he's not making them anymore.

Nah, its the Arcadeshop Programable board.  Its a lot easier and the menu is a lot cleaner to scroll through.  It seems more professional. 

JohnnyTr8der wrote:

thats is awesome!!! whats that electric bill like? lol

Not really bad.  Its not like they're turned on all of the time.  I really don't play em too much unless I have a big group of people over, which is about 5 or 6 times a year. (Holidays and UFC fights)  I'm more of a Madden guy.  I play of PS3 if anyone else wants to play...  HIT ME UP!

axel wrote:

Dude , Do you Remember Video star in west allis on greenfield ave or how about Aladin's Castle in greenfield on 76'th street .

I remember Aladdin's Castle, but not the other one.  I grew up about 50 miles north of here, so I didn't see it until way after its glory days - maybe 1992 or something.

Vbiker wrote:

Beautiful Job. You and I are long lost brothers I think.lol I love everything you have in there and have a lot of it as well. If you had a drum set in there I would be a 100% sure we are related! LOL! What juke are you using?

No drums.  But I'm planning displays for my Air Jordan shoe collection and skateboard decks as well as some more Sports Memorabilia (I have about 250 autographed baseballs that I have to figure something out for).  This is all running in MAME and all music and videos are stored on a hard drive.  The computer is in the closet with the receiver (Computer is hooked to the Auxiliary input) which is in the closet on the other side of the wall.  The program that I'm using is Uncle Tom's Jukebox.  If you're rich and wanna leave me in your Will, we might as well be brothers!

scrumblero wrote:

Easy There!  A guy gets a couple video games and the next thing you know, he's coaching for Penn State!

WE had an Alladins castle in racine too.....

#108 2018-02-11 2:20pm

KillnIt
Museum Newbie

Bump!cool

Board footer

View Cart →