You are not logged in.

THIS COP NEEDS TO LOSE HIS JOB  RSS Feed

#26 2018-02-05 10:22pm

knightindullarmor
Pro MemberDirty Jungle Monkey Love
For Sale: 15

Re: THIS COP NEEDS TO LOSE HIS JOB

NewMidMike wrote:

Useless "worldstar" video.  We have ZERO idea whatis going on here.  MY guess is that something happened between the 2 before this video even started.

I actually researched this before posting.  The guy has a history of recording police officers in his town.  Do I like people who go around harassing our police with video cameras while they are just doing their job,  hell no.  But that in no way means i feel drawing your weapon on an unarmed citizen where other civilians are present is justified. what if that cops actions led the man on the bike to pull out a gun and shoot at the cop in fear of his own life and an innocent civilians (like the woman exiting her vehicle) life was taken in the gunfire.  Would the cop not have been the one who provoked the situation by pulling out a gun first.

Last edited by knightindullarmor (2018-02-06 10:11am)

Things im looking for:  AUBURN BARS, 2014 GT SPEED SERIES CARBON, GT SPEED SERIES 24 DECAL (RECALL VERSION),  GT ALUMINUM SERIES XL DECALS, SPIN THUG RIMS, CLEM TWIN CRANKS/HUBS,  LEGAL AGE VIRGIN PUSSY, FISHBONE KONG FU OR NINJA, GT HE MAN PEDALS, DUAL SIDE DRIVE HUB (LHD/RHD)

#27 2018-02-05 10:25pm

knightindullarmor

brackett wrote:

I believe that most cops are scared. If I were a cop I would be scared too. I would be scared of black and white people. I wouldn't want to get out of my car everyday to approach someone that you have no idea what they have to lose.

I believe if I was 18 to 21 again I would be stupid again and not scared of shit. I'd be ready to be a cop or a soldier. To be either of those you cant be scared and trigger happy at the same time.

IMO that is the problem. If you're just gonna start shooting at whatever because you are scared then you are not cut out for the job.

Leave the cops and soldier jobs to some bad ass dudes with no fear but common sense in abundance.

Serve and protect. Not kill people because you got scared.

+100 I could not agree more.

Things im looking for:  AUBURN BARS, 2014 GT SPEED SERIES CARBON, GT SPEED SERIES 24 DECAL (RECALL VERSION),  GT ALUMINUM SERIES XL DECALS, SPIN THUG RIMS, CLEM TWIN CRANKS/HUBS,  LEGAL AGE VIRGIN PUSSY, FISHBONE KONG FU OR NINJA, GT HE MAN PEDALS, DUAL SIDE DRIVE HUB (LHD/RHD)

#28 2018-02-05 10:38pm

knightindullarmor

remove race remove economics.  Imagine this was your child (as we all know they like to film everything)  riding their bike filming the cop hoping to get some footage for their social media feed and a cop pulled and pointed a gun on them.  Would you still feel the cops actions were justified?

#29 2018-02-06 10:34am

88cruzer
Pro Member
Bikes: 1
For Sale: 8

knightindullarmor wrote:

88cruzer wrote:

What you dont see is the bike riders hands.  Who knows if he was carrying something.  Funny how the rider peeled off as soon as the cops door opened.  I think the guy on the bike was being an ass and the officer over reacted.

His hand is shown at the 23 second mark,  his other hand is holding the camera that is filming.  Since when does following and filming a police officer in public warrant a gun being drawn on a citizen?

It does show his hand for a split second.  However, do we know if that hand pulled something from his waistband or somewhere else.  Im not here for a pissing contest but I will say that police get a bad rap.  And when you need them someday, hopefully they will be on break.  Now go get more chipmunks high.

WTB: Kingsport, TN Cycle Craft Cruiser frames/forks/ Fred'z bars and seat post clamps.   PM me photos and prices of what you have for sale.  I like original finish.

#30 2018-02-06 10:48am

saskbmx
Pro Member

FFS the guys on a damn bicycle with a bloody cell phone, on public property! You guys are twisting this! Defending the cop! Holy hell people..police are here to protect and serve! Not intimidate. Ask any respectable cop who is here to serve and protect society, pulling there weapon is last resort!

Last edited by saskbmx (2018-02-06 10:50am)

#31 2018-02-06 10:49am

saskbmx
Pro Member

knightindullarmor wrote:

I love how after you seen his hand you then push the issue to another subject like was he reaching in his wasteband.  Then you want to talk shit because you know that he was not doing anything that justifies pulling a gun on him.  just another pussy standing up for bitch behavior.  put that in your pipe and smoke it.  And I am getting tired of all you pussies talking shit for no reason.  Once again we can discuss this in person if you would like to attack me verbally...

You know what they say! He who has lost the arguement always resorts to insults!

#32 2018-02-06 10:52am

knightindullarmor

saskbmx wrote:

knightindullarmor wrote:

I love how after you seen his hand you then push the issue to another subject like was he reaching in his wasteband.  Then you want to talk shit because you know that he was not doing anything that justifies pulling a gun on him.  just another pussy standing up for bitch behavior.  put that in your pipe and smoke it.  And I am getting tired of all you pussies talking shit for no reason.  Once again we can discuss this in person if you would like to attack me verbally...

You know what they say! He who has lost the arguement always resorts to insults!

big_smile

#33 2018-02-06 11:47am

88cruzer
Pro Member
Bikes: 1
For Sale: 8

knightindullarmor wrote:

I will choose to remove my comment because I will respect his opinion no matter what i think of it.

Now you respect my opinion after you insult me and call me out?  We dont know anything other than whats on the video.  We dont know prior history these two may have had in the past.  Im saying just dont rush to judgement.  Read my first comment,  i think the cop over reacted. If you would like my phone number I will PM it to you or come to vegas and we can talk in person.  I have nothing to hide and im not going to be intimidated.

WTB: Kingsport, TN Cycle Craft Cruiser frames/forks/ Fred'z bars and seat post clamps.   PM me photos and prices of what you have for sale.  I like original finish.

#34 2018-02-06 11:53am

knightindullarmor

88cruzer wrote:

knightindullarmor wrote:

I will choose to remove my comment because I will respect his opinion no matter what i think of it.

Now you respect my opinion after you insult me and call me out?  We dont know anything other than whats on the video.  We dont know prior history these two may have had in the past.  Im saying just dont rush to judgement.  Read my first comment,  i think the cop over reacted. If you would like my phone number I will PM it to you or come to vegas and we can talk in person.  I have nothing to hide and im not going to be intimidated.

like i said in the previous post i actually looked up the history on this guy and the cops in his town so i do know their prior history.  I only returned your insult with one of my own.  pm sent.

#35 2018-02-06 12:08pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
Bikes: 18

sc00ter wrote:

No, Im not violent. Cops are targets to some people. I have zero issues with cops. I have never given a cop a reason to get "bad cop" on me. I give road bike riders plenty of space and use my hazards when passing them. Heck, I do that for anyone either on bikes or walking. In my 'hood, you wanna get paid you get clipped by a car for free money. I know so many bums who do that for easy pay. You like paying high auto insurance? Now if you were in a parking lot and someone rolled up to you like that, especially if you were a cop in uniform, what would YOU do? Hang out in my 'hood, it will toughen you up fast!

Better the 'hood in Norfolk than the 'hood in Newport News.  That place was hermaphrodite wild BITD!

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

#36 2018-02-06 12:16pm

Dirty Habits
Pro MemberLiving with the whites!
Bikes: 38
For Sale: 7

wink

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/22838/picmonkey-collage.jpg1_zpshb1zawse595ac8a641-830x100595acd4bd3.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

#37 2018-02-06 8:56pm

Hobbes12
AdminKitty Is Watching...
Bikes: 37
Website

hobbes1278@gmail.com
Auburn Blue Max ELF Fit GT Haro Hawk Hutch JMC Mongoose National Pro Redline Roger DeCoster Schwinn SE WTP

Board footer

View Cart →