You are not logged in.

Made in America bmx and Trumpisms  RSS Feed

#701 2017-10-19 7:58am

tacoman
Pro Member
From: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Registered: 2010-06-04
Posts: 3589
Bikes: 8

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

JS-44SDS wrote:

tacoman wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:


....and this is news?   The difference is what was that interference and DID it effect the outcome?  Without HRC bullshit there would be ZERO to release.  Sure they will do it again....the question IS when will WE do the same to them?

The bigger news is how the Russians planted divisive multifaceted campaigns on social media sites etc etc with the intent to divide Americans.
They want civil unrest in our country.  They want discontent.
BLM, White Nationalist Movements, Antifa etc etc...  From what I am reading, Russians had a hand in manipulating/suckering us into this divide/debate.  Via their cyber warfare, they made us believe the movement is larger that what it really is.

They helped in leading us to the trough..

True...but dont kid yourself the true divide is pretty deep Theron in spite of the falsehoods they provided.  Oddly they used Zuckerberg like a tampon.....now thats some irony right there.  IMHO the media did as much damage in regards to this country's divide as did the Russians if not more.  I am not saying they didn't have any effect but I think it maybe overblown....liberals will say it was huge and conservatives will say it made no difference.  The true effect is somewhere in the middle and like ai said the media ia more at fault...WHY...because they have damaged their own credibility which perpetuates this stupidity.

Apologies...was not trying to insinuate the divide never existed.   
More like Russia threw salt on an open wound and made it worse....to their delight.

The media did not help and some American's fell in line.  Hook, line and sinker.
 
The media and the Rusko's are colluding!!!    lol
Even more reason to encourage independent thinking.

Offline

 

#702 2017-10-19 9:49am

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
From: NJersey
Registered: 2008-01-27
Posts: 11298
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 17

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

tacoman wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

tacoman wrote:


The bigger news is how the Russians planted divisive multifaceted campaigns on social media sites etc etc with the intent to divide Americans.
They want civil unrest in our country.  They want discontent.
BLM, White Nationalist Movements, Antifa etc etc...  From what I am reading, Russians had a hand in manipulating/suckering us into this divide/debate.  Via their cyber warfare, they made us believe the movement is larger that what it really is.

They helped in leading us to the trough..

True...but dont kid yourself the true divide is pretty deep Theron in spite of the falsehoods they provided.  Oddly they used Zuckerberg like a tampon.....now thats some irony right there.  IMHO the media did as much damage in regards to this country's divide as did the Russians if not more.  I am not saying they didn't have any effect but I think it maybe overblown....liberals will say it was huge and conservatives will say it made no difference.  The true effect is somewhere in the middle and like ai said the media ia more at fault...WHY...because they have damaged their own credibility which perpetuates this stupidity.

Apologies...was not trying to insinuate the divide never existed.   
More like Russia threw salt on an open wound and made it worse....to their delight.

The media did not help and some American's fell in line.  Hook, line and sinker.
 
The media and the Rusko's are colluding!!!    lol
Even more reason to encourage independent thinking.

I think they all suck anyways....whether liberal or conservative.   Hillary is still dillusional and Trump is a dipshit.   I would love to see both behind bars as they both deserve it....YEA I know HRC was exonerated and so was OJ.  UNTIL you hold your own politicians accountable it will get NO better.....   It will be interesting to see what happens in the corruption case against Menedez here in NJ since a Rep. Gov. was exonerated from VA. as SCOTUS tightened requirements to prove collusion and corruption.   Oddly the judge here didn't throw the case out here which I thought he may have.


DON'T be a whining, nit picking, bawling, stalking, sticker nerd.....its not pretty man.

Offline

 

#703 2017-10-23 11:17am

IPD
El Conquistador
From: Dangerous independant thinking
Registered: 2011-08-13
Posts: 7338
Bikes: 3
Website

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

After all of the events with Russia in the last election, I expect social media to use it as a rallying cry for a more draconian censorship crackdown.  Unfortunately, since all of social media is heavily left-wing bent, this will simply keep skewing bias further left and left until there is very little room for any conservative voice anywhere to be heard.


Those who dislike Israel are in favor of Jewish and Kurdish Genocide.  It's that simple.

Offline

 

#704 2017-12-28 1:18pm

cmc
Pro Member
From: Austin, TX
Registered: 2009-05-05
Posts: 3674
Bikes: 8
For Sale: 1

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

One of the smarter things I’ve read in The Atlantic lately.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar … urce=atlfb

. . . .

”Don’t get sucked into the futile squabbling cul-de-sac of intersectionality and grievance politics. Look at this roster of speakers from the January 21 march. What is Angela Davis doing there? Where are the military women, the women police officers, the officeholders? If Planned Parenthood is on the stage, pro-life women should stand there, too. If you want somebody to speak for immigrants, invite somebody who’s in the country lawfully.

“Since his acceptance speech in Cleveland, Donald Trump has made clear that he wants to wage a Nixon-style culture war: cops against criminals, soldiers against pacifists, hard hats against hippies. Don’t be complicit. If you want to beat him, you have to reject his categories.”


20", 22", 24", 26", and 700c !

Offline

 

#705 2017-12-28 1:30pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25647
Bikes: 18

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

cmc wrote:

One of the smarter things I’ve read in The Atlantic lately.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar … urce=atlfb

. . . .

”Don’t get sucked into the futile squabbling cul-de-sac of intersectionality and grievance politics. Look at this roster of speakers from the January 21 march. What is Angela Davis doing there? Where are the military women, the women police officers, the officeholders? If Planned Parenthood is on the stage, pro-life women should stand there, too. If you want somebody to speak for immigrants, invite somebody who’s in the country lawfully.

“Since his acceptance speech in Cleveland, Donald Trump has made clear that he wants to wage a Nixon-style culture war: cops against criminals, soldiers against pacifists, hard hats against hippies. Don’t be complicit. If you want to beat him, you have to reject his categories.”

Hmmm.  Sounds like one publication is finally inching closer to the truth.


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#706 2017-12-31 7:01am

cmc
Pro Member
From: Austin, TX
Registered: 2009-05-05
Posts: 3674
Bikes: 8
For Sale: 1

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

perront wrote:

cmc wrote:

One of the smarter things I’ve read in The Atlantic lately.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar … urce=atlfb

. . . .

”Don’t get sucked into the futile squabbling cul-de-sac of intersectionality and grievance politics. Look at this roster of speakers from the January 21 march. What is Angela Davis doing there? Where are the military women, the women police officers, the officeholders? If Planned Parenthood is on the stage, pro-life women should stand there, too. If you want somebody to speak for immigrants, invite somebody who’s in the country lawfully.

“Since his acceptance speech in Cleveland, Donald Trump has made clear that he wants to wage a Nixon-style culture war: cops against criminals, soldiers against pacifists, hard hats against hippies. Don’t be complicit. If you want to beat him, you have to reject his categories.”

Hmmm.  Sounds like one publication is finally inching closer to the truth.

Also, this one. But, not because of anything the Slate journalist said.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ … class.html


20", 22", 24", 26", and 700c !

Offline

 

#707 2017-12-31 7:06am

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25647
Bikes: 18

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

Indeed.  By the way, happy holidays to you and your family, my brother!


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#708 2017-12-31 6:39pm

Giginfrogg
Froggy
From: Ohio
Registered: 2008-11-27
Posts: 2326
Bikes: 3

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

First year and were all still here. Happy New Years folks.


If I owe you feedback PM me. My inbox is like a WAR zone.
Wanted: 24 or 26" Quadangle F/F 1" threaded version non canti. What ever maker it may be....

Offline

 

#709 2018-01-05 7:07am

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
From: NJersey
Registered: 2008-01-27
Posts: 11298
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 17

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

perront wrote:

cmc wrote:

One of the smarter things I’ve read in The Atlantic lately.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar … urce=atlfb

. . . .

”Don’t get sucked into the futile squabbling cul-de-sac of intersectionality and grievance politics. Look at this roster of speakers from the January 21 march. What is Angela Davis doing there? Where are the military women, the women police officers, the officeholders? If Planned Parenthood is on the stage, pro-life women should stand there, too. If you want somebody to speak for immigrants, invite somebody who’s in the country lawfully.

“Since his acceptance speech in Cleveland, Donald Trump has made clear that he wants to wage a Nixon-style culture war: cops against criminals, soldiers against pacifists, hard hats against hippies. Don’t be complicit. If you want to beat him, you have to reject his categories.”

Hmmm.  Sounds like one publication is finally inching closer to the truth.

The culture war was here before the orange man.......each and every a vs. b listed was HERE before Trumplethinskin.  What irritates people is exactly this....this article suggests the culture issues we face started when he ran for POTUS.   That is beyond laughable.   Did he pour fuel on it...YUP....however it was brewing the last twenty years and became even hotter in the last 10. There are many to blame but Trump is NOT the start of it....not even close.


....and a Happy New Year to all of you.

Last edited by JS-44SDS (2018-01-05 7:10am)


DON'T be a whining, nit picking, bawling, stalking, sticker nerd.....its not pretty man.

Offline

 

#710 2018-01-05 4:16pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
From: 44T HQ, Chicagoland, IL
Registered: 2010-06-21
Posts: 25647
Bikes: 18

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

JS-44SDS wrote:

perront wrote:

cmc wrote:

One of the smarter things I’ve read in The Atlantic lately.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar … urce=atlfb

. . . .

”Don’t get sucked into the futile squabbling cul-de-sac of intersectionality and grievance politics. Look at this roster of speakers from the January 21 march. What is Angela Davis doing there? Where are the military women, the women police officers, the officeholders? If Planned Parenthood is on the stage, pro-life women should stand there, too. If you want somebody to speak for immigrants, invite somebody who’s in the country lawfully.

“Since his acceptance speech in Cleveland, Donald Trump has made clear that he wants to wage a Nixon-style culture war: cops against criminals, soldiers against pacifists, hard hats against hippies. Don’t be complicit. If you want to beat him, you have to reject his categories.”

Hmmm.  Sounds like one publication is finally inching closer to the truth.

The culture war was here before the orange man.......each and every a vs. b listed was HERE before Trumplethinskin.  What irritates people is exactly this....this article suggests the culture issues we face started when he ran for POTUS.   That is beyond laughable.   Did he pour fuel on it...YUP....however it was brewing the last twenty years and became even hotter in the last 10. There are many to blame but Trump is NOT the start of it....not even close.


....and a Happy New Year to all of you.

Agreed.  A happy and successful New Year to you and yours, Scott.


44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

Offline

 

#711 2018-01-12 6:56pm

IPD
El Conquistador
From: Dangerous independant thinking
Registered: 2011-08-13
Posts: 7338
Bikes: 3
Website

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

Calling it now.  Whichever candidates lose against trump in 2020...it's not because of Trump's racist/homophobic/misogynistic supporters.  It's because YOU HAVE TO BIBLICALLY SUCK to lose against trump.


Those who dislike Israel are in favor of Jewish and Kurdish Genocide.  It's that simple.

Offline

 

#712 2018-01-13 4:24pm

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
From: NJersey
Registered: 2008-01-27
Posts: 11298
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 17

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

IPD wrote:

Calling it now.  Whichever candidates lose against trump in 2020...it's not because of Trump's racist/homophobic/misogynistic supporters.  It's because YOU HAVE TO BIBLICALLY SUCK to lose against trump.

LMAO...and laughingly it CAN be done Democrats.


DON'T be a whining, nit picking, bawling, stalking, sticker nerd.....its not pretty man.

Offline

 

#713 2018-01-13 4:24pm

JS-44SDS
Pro MemberProfile Ultimate Pro
From: NJersey
Registered: 2008-01-27
Posts: 11298
Bikes: 4
For Sale: 17

Re: Made in America bmx and Trumpisms

perront wrote:

JS-44SDS wrote:

perront wrote:


Hmmm.  Sounds like one publication is finally inching closer to the truth.

The culture war was here before the orange man.......each and every a vs. b listed was HERE before Trumplethinskin.  What irritates people is exactly this....this article suggests the culture issues we face started when he ran for POTUS.   That is beyond laughable.   Did he pour fuel on it...YUP....however it was brewing the last twenty years and became even hotter in the last 10. There are many to blame but Trump is NOT the start of it....not even close.


....and a Happy New Year to all of you.

Agreed.  A happy and successful New Year to you and yours, Scott.

Back at ya Perron.....


DON'T be a whining, nit picking, bawling, stalking, sticker nerd.....its not pretty man.

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →