You are not logged in.

My last Hutch Trick Star build...  RSS Feed

#476 2017-12-14 11:43am

polterdeal
Pro Member
Bikes: 19

Re: My last Hutch Trick Star build...

I know I've pimped this out a few places on here... but here it is again, lol. I'd say she's all done till I can geta set of GT LP5 tires in 2.2 black/tanwall...
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/72033/tsgt15a32d44bef.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/72033/tsgt35a32d44ab7.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/72033/tsgt45a32d445c8.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/72033/tsgt55a32d4492b.png

"Why do I need a bag for my dimes?" asked a wise man once...

#477 2017-12-14 12:03pm

jriedmiller
Pro Member
Bikes: 12

polterdeal wrote:

I know I've pimped this out a few places on here... but here it is again, lol. I'd say she's all done till I can geta set of GT LP5 tires in 2.2 black/tanwall...
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d44bef.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d44ab7.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d445c8.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … d4492b.png

BRO that mallet is money on there.  Looks sick, I'd like to scratch that sucker up one of these days.

Buying high and selling low for decades!

#478 2017-12-14 12:11pm

polterdeal
Pro Member

thx homie. I really dig how she turned out.

#479 2018-01-11 12:38pm

polterdeal
Pro Member

you guys ever finish?????

#480 2018-01-11 4:05pm

JUGGARNAUT
Intermediate
Bikes: 8

Thats so badass!!

Damn Glad to be here!

#481 2018-01-11 4:36pm

justlive
Pro MemberRemember remember the 80's forever
Bikes: 7

polterdeal wrote:

you guys ever finish?????

Ugh. U just had to bump this thread lol. Had to put mine aside due to holidays, bills etc. Now missed a week of work due to the bad weather we got now I may be forced to sell. Almost posted it this morning but changed my mind hoping I can figure something else out.

-"The only thing I'm good at is riding this bike"
-"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum"
-"Who's the fella that owns this shit hole"
-"As a Union Machinist that takes immense pride in his work and work ethic I want to totally motherf*ck you...but you're not a bad dude so I guess I'll just leave this instead" - Burning River
-"pound me in the ass Hutch pink" - IPD

#482 2018-01-12 5:57am

polterdeal
Pro Member

HAHA, sorry man. I hope you don't have to sell it, but I understand. I've been selling my old concert shirts from the 80's and 90's to supplement income causa xmas, bills, etc...
Hope ya find a way to keep it and finish her up.

#483 2018-01-12 7:03am

justlive

polterdeal wrote:

HAHA, sorry man. I hope you don't have to sell it, but I understand. I've been selling my old concert shirts from the 80's and 90's to supplement income causa xmas, bills, etc...

Thanks man. I'm trying. Holding onto it with a death grip lol. How have u been? Haven't seen u on much lately. And yea, the holidays killed me. I really didn't splurge like I normally do but the little that I did buy along with the unexpected days off work due to the storm was enough to put me in the red. I'm trying to tread water until I file my taxes this weekend. Hopefully I can get something back to help me breath again lol. Have u had a chance to ride that thing yet? big_smile

-"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum"
-"As a Union Machinist that takes immense pride in his work and work ethic I want to totally motherf*ck you...but you're not a bad dude so I guess I'll just leave this instead" - Burning River

#484 2018-01-12 8:04am

sc00ter
Intermediate

Noooo! You, justlive, is supposed to finish your TS so I might see it and get motivated to get a freestyle bike again! As much as I want one Im afraid to buy one because Im not sure I will ride it enough to justify it. I rode my Taj to the Town Center Wal-Fart not long ago, so I was in your 'hood!

#485 2018-01-12 8:07am

polterdeal
Pro Member

justlive wrote:

polterdeal wrote:

Thanks man. I'm trying. Holding onto it with a death grip lol. How have u been? Haven't seen u on much lately. And yea, the holidays killed me. I really didn't splurge like I normally do but the little that I did buy along with the unexpected days off work due to the storm was enough to put me in the red. I'm trying to tread water until I file my taxes this weekend. Hopefully I can get something back to help me breath again lol. Have u had a chance to ride that thing yet? big_smile

Keep on'a holding!!!!!
I'm always on, just don't post a lot.
I got to ride it twice before the snow, and freezing temps rolled in...
Really hope both ya's get to finish....

#486 2018-01-12 9:47am

justlive

sc00ter wrote:

Noooo! You, justlive, is supposed to finish your TS so I might see it and get motivated to get a freestyle bike again! As much as I want one Im afraid to buy one because Im not sure I will ride it enough to justify it. I rode my Taj to the Town Center Wal-Fart not long ago, so I was in your 'hood!

Lol. I seriously doubt I'll have to sell it. I think I'll be ok. It took me too long to gather what parts I have so I definitely don't want to have to do this all over. But that's cool u were out here. I work a couple blocks away from Town Center. How far are u again? I definitely need someone to cruise around with this Spring/Summer! cool

#487 2018-01-12 9:49am

justlive

polterdeal wrote:

justlive wrote:

polterdeal wrote:

Keep on'a holding!!!!!

Yea, I never used to post as much as I have these past several months. I think I'm just bored lol. But it is fun to have an outlet like this place. So how did it ride compared to the original? Are u happy with it?

#488 2018-01-12 11:30am

polterdeal
Pro Member

justlive wrote:

polterdeal wrote:

justlive wrote:

Keep on'a holding!!!!!

Yea, I never used to post as much as I have these past several months. I think I'm just bored lol. But it is fun to have an outlet like this place. So how did it ride compared to the original? Are u happy with it?

Boredom will do that to ya, hahahahaha
The bike truly rides amazing! The frame feels great with the Autum bent leg forks and the wheels are just downright awesome! Nicest wheelset I've ever ridden or owned. I could not be more happy with it. Other than I'm on the 3rd seat on it... I can't find that perfect seat yet. I want cushion'y and comfy, yet still cool and complimentary to the bike.

#489 2018-01-12 11:52am

justlive

polterdeal wrote:

justlive wrote:

polterdeal wrote:

Keep on'a holding!!!!!

Boredom will do that to ya, hahahahaha
The bike truly rides amazing! The frame feels great with the Autum bent leg forks and the wheels are just downright awesome! Nicest wheelset I've ever ridden or owned. I could not be more happy with it. Other than I'm on the 3rd seat on it... I can't find that perfect seat yet. I want cushion'y and comfy, yet still cool and complimentary to the bike.

Sweet! Now I'm pumped again to get this thing finished. Well, I always was but Uncle Sam kicked me in the nutz and momentarily blinded me with my own tears lol. But yea, as much as my arse would love a cushiony seat I just can't do it. Still love my Dominator big_smile

#490 2018-01-12 12:41pm

polterdeal
Pro Member

oh hell no on the dominator, lmfao.... loved em bitd, and they still look good. But my ass says NO, lmao

I hope yous both finish man... 

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/72033/tenor5a591da423.gif

Last edited by polterdeal (2018-01-12 12:42pm)

#491 2018-01-12 1:20pm

justlive

polterdeal wrote:

oh hell no on the dominator, lmfao.... loved em bitd, and they still look good. But my ass says NO, lmao

I hope yous both finish man... 

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 1da423.gif

Lol

Board footer

View Cart →