Kurt_Rad
Pro MemberBMX Museum Role Model
Bikes: 47
For Sale: 8
Website

Re: cant buy or sell Anything....despite

RobS wrote:

rcsnipe2000 wrote:

hommie has 0 feedback and dont trust anyone on this site. news flash! sellers here, also sell on ebay.

stop depriving yourself. that one is you, not the sellers.

rc

he has 1 positive feedback tongue lollol
kinda strange that I pm'd him and got no response...hmmm maybe a sign??

He had zero until this thread started lol

Until I experience one first hand I will continue to believe that "barn finds" are a hoax

Wanted:
95-97 Mongoose DMC, Red Primo Tenderizers

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/img_053859d1cd019a.png[/img]

#27 2017-10-13 5:41pm

zman0803
Pro Member
Bikes: 5

Dubblejo wrote:

Never had trusted this site....Never had never will..  I’m with you, I’ll take my money to eBay

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/donald-trump-twitter-hashtag-impeach.gif

#28 2017-10-13 5:48pm

Kurt_Rad
Website

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/img_075259e15ec37a.jpg

Until I experience one first hand I will continue to believe that "barn finds" are a hoax

Wanted:

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/56126/img_053859d1cd019a.png[/img]

#29 2017-10-13 6:07pm

general hustler
Pro Member"GHramps"
Bikes: 12
Website

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/57917/download59e1635a12.jpg

This just in: Drinking water supply has been compromised. Symptoms include acting irrational and disrespectful when discussing race, religion, and politics. Many impacted.

--------------------------------
NOW YOU FUNNY TOO
--------------------------------

#30 2017-10-14 9:37am

coolbeans
Pro Member

I joined less than 2 weeks ago and have made 6 purchases.  Each transaction has been smooth so far.  Sounds like you just came across an individual who was burned in the past.  I'd say move on and you'll find most people are easy to deal with.

#31 2017-10-14 9:55am

knightindullarmor
Pro Member
For Sale: 28

coolbeans wrote:

I joined less than 2 weeks ago and have made 6 purchases.  Each transaction has been smooth so far.  Sounds like you just came across an individual who was burned in the past.  I'd say move on and you'll find most people are easy to deal with.

Way to be cool, coolbeans!  I have been dealing with a lot of new members it seems and so far all of them have been good folk. Can't stand all these people coming on here just to bitch like bitches do.

Things im looking for:  AUBURN BARS, 2014 GT SPEED SERIES CARBON, GT SPEED SERIES 24 DECAL (RECALL VERSION),  GT ALUMINUM SERIES XL DECALS, SPIN THUG RIMS, CLEM TWIN CRANKS/HUBS,  FISHBONE KONG FU OR NINJA, GT HE MAN PEDALS, DUAL SIDE DRIVE HUB (LHD/RHD)

#32 2017-10-16 7:31pm

Maiden DB fan
Pro MemberBMX To The Hills

I'm with coolbeans!! Building my feedback thru dealing with whoever I can. Couple of little issues as of late but still feeling good. Had a "Learning Experience" to start with but not gonna pursue that! Also not dealing with the guy unless no other choice. Will eventually meet him and discuss his indiscretions personally.

#33 2017-10-16 7:37pm

Kurt_Rad
Website

Maiden DB fan wrote:

I'm with coolbeans!! Building my feedback thru dealing with whoever I can. Couple of little issues as of late but still feeling good. Had a "Learning Experience" to start with but not gonna pursue that! Also not dealing with the guy unless no other choice. Will eventually meet him and discuss his indiscretions personally.

I might leave you another. If you're lucky

Wanted:

#34 2017-10-16 8:16pm

Maiden DB fan

tongue Thx Kurt! You are RAD! GO FLAMES!! big_smile

#35 2017-10-16 8:56pm

Dirty Habits
Dirty Cock
Bikes: 38

This is how it's done.... smile

Buy 12 stickers at 1.99 each with free shipping and ask for plus feedback. wink

That's how I've gotten most of my plus feedback!  cool

Last edited by Dirty Habits (2017-10-16 8:58pm)

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/22838/picmonkey-collage.jpg1_zpshb1zawse595ac8a641-830x100595acd4bd3.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

#36 2017-10-16 8:58pm

Dirty Habits
Dirty Cock

Dirty Habits wrote:

In other words $23.88!
Will change the way sellers treat you! lol

Last edited by Dirty Habits (2017-10-16 8:59pm)

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/22838/picmonkey-collage.jpg1_zpshb1zawse595ac8a641-830x100595acd4bd3.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

#37 2017-10-16 9:01pm

Kurt_Rad
Website

Dirty Habits wrote:

Offering up some little pay it forward items is easy too

Wanted:

#38 2017-10-16 9:03pm

Dirty Habits
Dirty Cock

Kurt_Rad wrote:

Dirty Habits wrote:

Offering up some little pay it forward items is easy too

cool

#39 2017-10-16 9:06pm

Maiden DB fan

Ahhh the old penny/nickle/dime purchasing! wink Nice!!

#40 2017-10-17 1:25pm

Draw
Pro MemberRev on the Redline
Bikes: 2

i sell to low (or no) feedback people all the time.

lol lol lol

Light, Strong, Cheap ... Pick two

Remember: never take 'words' and convey emotions onto them - i.e., never presume to know someone's mood, intent or emotions just from a reply.

#41 2017-10-17 2:16pm

Grendal
Pro Member"Rat Wisperer"
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 11

Yes that's just one guy, Don't let him discourage you. Most will work with you if you maybe message them first if they have restrictions. Good Luck.

Just another feeble attempt by the man to keep a brotha down!!!

#42 2017-11-14 5:35am

ChromeCruiser
Pro Member
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 3

struggz wrote:

After being a member for a few years, I decided to put down the cost for a premium membership. Primarily to support the site, but also to shop. Too bad no one advertises or tells newbys, they have a cold chance in hell before actually being able to buy anything due to no feedback. Its like trying to find a job with no experience. Im not gonna buy crap I dont need just to gain feedback. Sucks. Im just venting, but honestly, this should be known before people buy a membership hoping to also buy stuff. I get why requiring feedback is done (although to require certain feedbacks to buy something doesn't really make much sense, especially considering most people getting ripped off, are getting robbed by veterans or people with so called established historys). I have seen the forums of people warning others about being scammed by certain members. Most of the time, the scams are being pulled by established members. I kinda feel duped. Its like buying a membership to sam's club then not being allowed in because you've never been allowed in. Automatically assuming new members are lying thieves and are deemed untrustworthy until they prove otherwise, not a very welcoming approach that encourages continued growth, and its flatout offensive. If the museum cannot or will not apply safeguards that makes it fair for everyone that has paid the associated fees, they need to tell newcomers that before taking their money.
My frustration stems from me wanting to buy a bike from another member for my son. I had zero problem paying full price. Then said member flatout ignores me and all of my messages, and I notice the reason is because I dont have X amount of feedback. If a premium membership is required in order to buy and sell, but you still cannot buy or sell even after having paid for the membership, that in and of itself, is dishonest....Just venting. But all in all, its not fair to find that out until its far too late that I paid for a service that is completely unavailable to me despite being told otherwise upon purchase. I guess ill just go back to eBay. good luck with your sales.

There is a lot of truth to what you are saying, not going to deny that, experienced it myself, but it is not just here, it is everywhere...

Grendal wrote:

Yes that's just one guy, Don't let him discourage you. Most will work with you if you maybe message them first if they have restrictions. Good Luck.

perront wrote:

Definitely a choice that doesn’t reflect the practices of all members.  Don’t let it get you down.

Amen, bad seeds everywhere, wear that travelers cloak...

Last edited by ChromeCruiser (2017-11-14 5:35am)

"Ignore insulting tongue, duck provoking blow, wear travelers cloak that permits you to endure" Kwai Chang Caine
"River seeks its own level, it won't fight the rock, it flows around it, rock becomes a refuge in the river" Master Po
"If one lives its a certainty he will die, what will happen will happen whether one is a afraid or not" Kwai Chang Caine
"All creatures one with nature, no life insignificant, become a cup empty of yourself full of oneness" Master Khan
"Body dies but the journey goes on, soul sees always, nothing dies that was ever something" Kwai Chang Caine
"If a man dwells on the past he robs the present, if a man ignores the past he may rob the future" Master Po
"When you cease to strive to understand, then you will know without understanding" Kwai Chang Caine

#43 2017-11-14 5:44am

Kurt_Rad
Website

Have any of these squeaky wheels tried sending a pm to sellers? "Hey man, I see that really cool ________ that you have for sale. I realize I may not meet the requirements listed but...". Some times a little sincere communication goes a long way.

Wanted:

#44 2017-11-14 5:49am

knightindullarmor
Pro Member

Selling to newbies can be a pain in the ass.  I have dealt with some recently who were easy to work with and i would gladly sell to them again anytime.  Bad thing is for each one of them it seems there are two or three who pop in ask a ton of questions, you respond to them in a timely manner, all there questions are answered and everything should be good to go on the transaction and then poof they are gone to never be heard from again.  I had a few incidents like this recently and am considering no longer dealing with newbs because of them.

Last edited by knightindullarmor (2017-11-14 5:51am)

Things im looking for:  AUBURN BARS, 2014 GT SPEED SERIES CARBON, GT SPEED SERIES 24 DECAL (RECALL VERSION),  GT ALUMINUM SERIES XL DECALS, SPIN THUG RIMS, CLEM TWIN CRANKS/HUBS,  FISHBONE KONG FU OR NINJA, GT HE MAN PEDALS, DUAL SIDE DRIVE HUB (LHD/RHD)

#45 2017-11-14 6:21am

Kurt_Rad
Website

knightindullarmor wrote:

Selling to newbies can be a pain in the ass.  I have dealt with some recently who were easy to work with and i would gladly sell to them again anytime.  Bad thing is for each one of them it seems there are two or three who pop in ask a ton of questions, you respond to them in a timely manner, all there questions are answered and everything should be good to go on the transaction and then poof they are gone to never be heard from again.  I had a few incidents like this recently and am considering no longer dealing with newbs because of them.

From a sellers perspective if I am selling to a noob and they have little to no idea how transactions here work I will give them a clear and concise no questions asked summary of the process. That way they have the opportunity to back out if it's too much to handle. I'm also talking 20-50 dollar items for the most part...I haven't dealt with noobs on anything substantial dollar wise...

Wanted:

#46 2017-11-14 6:27am

saskbmx
Pro Member

Instead of venting and ranting lol maybe it shoulda been up to YOU to look into things. Maybe instead of being so but hurt that you feel like you lost 20 dollars, you could have realized that u don't need to be a pro member to buy stuff. Most of my feed back has come from before I was a pro member! So next time maybe educate your self!

** The Bmx Community Does Not Tolerate Scammers, Liars, Thieves, And Fruad. This Is A No Scam Zone**

#47 2017-11-14 8:18am

Maiden DB fan

I wasn't a Pro Mem the first dozen deals and all were fine with it. Even did a $800 deal for a bike. Seller was cool as payment was paypal(NOT Frnd/Fam) and paid in payments(as agreed with seller). Did PM the seller First and posed the parameters of what was gonna transpire if OK'd. I followed thru when I said and went off without a hitch. It's ALL up to the Seller as to if they wanna deal or not! I get it-their listing. Just how it is.

#48 2017-11-14 8:22am

Kurt_Rad
Website

The struggz is real

Wanted:

#49 2017-11-14 9:28am

Scraplord
Pro MemberTaste My Metal
Bikes: 18
For Sale: 46
Website

Kurt_Rad wrote:

The struggz is real

lol

Still searching for my missing bikes from BITD. 1979 Blue Max serial: CI9 221346 and 1977 Webco serial: 42667. Both were last seen at Spoke and Sport Bicycles in Spokane, WA around 1984. $600 reward if found!!

"Have you ever noticed that other people`s stuff is shit and your shit is stuff?" - George Carlin

WANT TO BUY BLACK 26" CYCLE PRO SNAKEBELLY SKINWALL OR FIRST GEN SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER TIRES!!

BMX Patriot

#50 2017-11-14 10:33am

knightindullarmor
Pro Member

I just had a newbie restore my faith in newbs this morning.  While it may be annoying to deal with most of them every once in a while you get that great guy who you cant help but like and want to make their first experience on here an amazing one.

Board footer

View Cart →