You are not logged in.

44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago  RSS Feed

#8701 2017-10-11 7:53pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
Bikes: 17

Re: 44T Old/Mid School BMX Club of Chicago

ty134759 wrote:

Hows everyone doing? I wanna hear about EVERYONE'S day. Not just one. Dont be shy guys wink

I would let "everyone" speak up first, but since I'm here, fair to midlin' is my answer, Tyler.  Grumpy and out of sorts, to be honest.  Hope you're doing okay.

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang
BossSupercrossSkywayKappaProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerliteBontragerFree Agent...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
Family, Friendship, and Fortitude -- that is all.
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

#8702 2017-10-11 8:29pm

ty134759
Pro Member"TC Special"
Bikes: 9

perront wrote:

ty134759 wrote:

Hows everyone doing? I wanna hear about EVERYONE'S day. Not just one. Dont be shy guys wink

I would let "everyone" speak up first, but since I'm here, fair to midlin' is my answer, Tyler.  Grumpy and out of sorts, to be honest.  Hope you're doing okay.

Sorry to hear that P. Keep your head up man it'll turn around! I'm doing pretty good, not liking this shitty weather though.

44T - BMX Club : Chicago

#8703 2017-10-11 9:02pm

El Gecko
Pro Member
Bikes: 10

Yeah, the weather sucks lately.  Had a fun ride with OTB on Sunday though, still recovering.

btw Perron, I finally fixed my cranks!  The spindle that came with the new cranks was a lot shorter, so I had to remove a cone washer and a bunch of smaller ones to get the arms to engage enough.  I fixed it right before I left for the ride Sunday, and they didn't creak the whole ride big_smile

no progression
without practice

#8704 2017-10-11 9:03pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work

ty134759 wrote:

perront wrote:

ty134759 wrote:

Sorry to hear that P. Keep your head up man it'll turn around! I'm doing pretty good, not liking this shitty weather though.

Thanks, Tyler.  I do appreciate the uplift.

Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Ford Mustang
PowerlitePowerlitePowerliteBontragerFree Agent...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

#8705 2017-10-11 9:05pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work

El Gecko wrote:

Yeah, the weather sucks lately.  Had a fun ride with OTB on Sunday though, still recovering.

btw Perron, I finally fixed my cranks!  The spindle that came with the new cranks was a lot shorter, so I had to remove a cone washer and a bunch of smaller ones to get the arms to engage enough.  I fixed it right before I left for the ride Sunday, and they didn't creak the whole ride big_smile

Excellent, Nick!  You may be just the guy to help me solve a problem I'm having with the cranks on my Robinson Pro 24 build.  Let's talk and possibly get together soon, if you feel like tinkering with somebody else's bike for a change...tongue

Ford Mustang

#8706 2017-10-12 4:43am

ty134759
Pro Member"TC Special"
Bikes: 9

El Gecko wrote:

A ride without bike troubles? Good milestone buddy :lol. How are things with you Nick?

44T - BMX Club : Chicago

#8707 2017-10-12 9:42am

El Gecko
Pro Member
Bikes: 10

perront wrote:

Excellent, Nick!  You may be just the guy to help me solve a problem I'm having with the cranks on my Robinson Pro 24 build.  Let's talk and possibly get together soon, if you feel like tinkering with somebody else's bike for a change...tongue

For sure!  I'm always down for working on bikes.

ty134759 wrote:

A ride without bike troubles? Good milestone buddy :lol. How are things with you Nick?

Yeah, finally!  No flats, no creaks, just a good, solid, fun ride smile

no progression
without practice

#8708 2017-10-13 7:19am

seko
Pro Member
Bikes: 4

I need some wheels for these guys. Any local peeps got anything good?
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/26072/img_141659c910f20659e0cb6d4a.jpg

Looking For:
Early 89/91 S&M Maddog/Holmes/Dirtbike
Orphan Prince Albert Crank 4th Gen
Trick Star Forks
Peregrine Super Pros
Front Araya 7x Rider
Purple Western Hutch Stem
Gold 1" S&M Redneck

Board footer

View Cart →