You are not logged in.

Calling all South Carolina riders  RSS Feed

#26 2017-07-07 7:43am

flatland1974
Pro MemberOzone Hole Plugger
For Sale: 65

Re: Calling all South Carolina riders

We'll be moving to the Myrtle beach area in a couple weeks..we need to find a temporary place to stay (couple weeks) as we look for a new house to buy..so if anyone has a room to rent(not a fan of hotels)..we'd be interested!smile

Taking NOS to POS since 1984!!!!!

#27 2017-07-07 8:19am

lou
Pro MemberPaint Pro

I`ve been to Charlotte GoodGuys car show so thats not too far, I can do that. We`ve done the Philly ride, left on Friday and came back home on Sunday night so a out of state thing is fine with us especially when this one is even closer.

#28 2017-07-07 8:22am

RadicalNick
Pro Membersemi-retired ODSY HRDR
Bikes: 11
Website

lou wrote:

I`ve been to Charlotte GoodGuys car show so thats not too far, I can do that. We`ve done the Philly ride, left on Friday and came back home on Sunday night so a out of state thing is fine with us especially when this one is even closer.

Cool. I'll hit you up next time we ride then.

I'll post in here too in case some of the SC guys wanna attend, but you can also watch this thread if you want. Usually things get cooking in there.

http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=410126

44t BMX Club - NC Chapter

"Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential. But it was the the minds of 11 year olds that could see that potential."
Craig Stecyk - Skateboarder Magazine - 1975

#29 2017-07-07 8:41am

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
Bikes: 18

lou wrote:

Make this ride bigger or perhaps and show meet and greet type and I`ll make the trip up from Florida. Only ride around me is the Critical Mass which has all types of bike and it`s the end of the month. Also St Pete (hour away) has a great BMX ride  but mostly a pub crawl and I don`t drink. Been looking for a long BMX ride and check out bikes.

We definitely have fun with Critical Mass in Chicago, Lou.  Good times!

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang
BossSupercrossSkywayKappaProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerliteBontragerFree Agent...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
Family, Friendship, and Fortitude -- that is all.
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

#30 2017-07-07 8:44am

perront
Pro Memberpatty work

flatland1974 wrote:

We'll be moving to the Myrtle beach area in a couple weeks..we need to find a temporary place to stay (couple weeks) as we look for a new house to buy..so if anyone has a room to rent(not a fan of hotels)..we'd be interested!smile

If you don't mind, I'd like to reach out to you once I reach Myrtle to see if you're there yet.

Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Ford Mustang
PowerlitePowerlitePowerliteBontragerFree Agent...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

#31 2017-07-07 8:57am

flatland1974

perront wrote:

flatland1974 wrote:

If you don't mind, I'd like to reach out to you once I reach Myrtle to see if you're there yet.

No problem bro..cool.I plan on selling off ALOT of my collection and returning to hardcore riding..I've had fellow members come out here to Covington (and hang out..ride...and look out for those damm Duke Boys!!lol)..but living out here in the "sticks"...SUCKS!!!..Alot of poser collectors...people who "say" they want to ride..but don't...we fell for the "beach life " after coming back from York Jam (3times)..and we would hit 7-10 beaches on the way back...sticks..,or beautiful beaches...the choice was easy.

Last edited by flatland1974 (2017-07-07 9:01am)

#32 2017-07-07 9:12am

lou
Pro MemberPaint Pro

Try to keep it within an 8hr drive for me lol. I`m outside of Orlando towards Daytona Beach.

#33 2017-07-07 1:04pm

RadicalNick
Pro Membersemi-retired ODSY HRDR
Bikes: 11
Website

lou wrote:

Try to keep it within an 8hr drive for me lol. I`m outside of Orlando towards Daytona Beach.

Sanford?

I have spent much time in Daytona/Lake Mary/Sanford/Orlando area. Many, many years during my youth and later for bike week! :-)

44t BMX Club - NC Chapter

"Two hundred years of American technology has unwittingly created a massive cement playground of unlimited potential. But it was the the minds of 11 year olds that could see that potential."
Craig Stecyk - Skateboarder Magazine - 1975

#34 2017-07-07 2:11pm

lou
Pro MemberPaint Pro

Maitland but I'm in Seminole county. I'm not far from Lake Mary.

#35 2017-07-17 6:53am

Rideflat666
Pro Member

flatland1974 wrote:

perront wrote:

flatland1974 wrote:

No problem bro..cool.I plan on selling off ALOT of my collection and returning to hardcore riding..I've had fellow members come out here to Covington (and hang out..ride...and look out for those damm Duke Boys!!lol)..but living out here in the "sticks"...SUCKS!!!..Alot of poser collectors...people who "say" they want to ride..but don't...we fell for the "beach life " after coming back from York Jam (3times)..and we would hit 7-10 beaches on the way back...sticks..,or beautiful beaches...the choice was easy.

Dibs.. smile

#36 2017-07-23 8:59pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work

In case anyone is interested, I am currently staying at the Breakers Resort on Ocean Blvd.  I'll be here until Saturday morning.

Ford Mustang

#37 2017-07-28 7:55pm

Tonytsevo
Museum Newbie

????

#38 2017-09-05 4:22pm

marcm
Museum Newbie

Greenville, SC here.
On the Swamp Rabbit Trail as much as possible with my white/red RedLine Pro XL.
It's not my Black/Chrome badass Torker from '82, but it is sweet.

#39 2017-09-06 7:22am

flatland1974

Rideflat666 wrote:

flatland1974 wrote:

perront wrote:

Dibs.. smile

We're here bro!!!!...and it's just fooking awesome!!!..I have 3 Flatland spots within 2 blocks!!...oh...and found a bike friendly skate park...2.5 blocks away!!..oh ya...and we're only1.5 blocks from the ocean!!!

#40 2017-09-06 2:18pm

Rideflat666
Pro Member

I think there is still a couple people that ride there as well. Glad you made it safe.

#41 2017-09-10 1:10pm

flatland1974

Rideflat666 wrote:

I think there is still a couple people that ride there as well. Glad you made it safe.

Thanks Adam!...sorry I couldn't whip up some footage for Doses5...he'll...I'm lucky to find time to ride...but I did yesterday..and had a KILLER each at my new spot..(just feet away from the skate park)..stupid large parking lot that really flat and smooth..but I really need to finish my wife's Bassett Star cruiser..so we can ride on the beach..walks are nice..rides are better!

#42 2017-11-10 7:51am

finallyracing
Pro Member
Bikes: 5

Lyman (Spartanbug) guy here.

Board footer

View Cart →