You are not logged in.

Recently Jason Kraig has been diagnosed with APL Leukemia  RSS Feed

#451 2015-07-19 7:36am

old bmx dad/Ted
Pro MemberSupreme Robinson Collector
Bikes: 15

Re: Recently Jason Kraig has been diagnosed with APL Leukemia

Ghlad your feeling better bro.

44T-Chicago Life member.                   WTB .....1983 Robinson Cruiser.   

Trailorparkpimps #1 big friend.

OTB...RIP

#452 2015-07-23 12:01pm

jkraig
Pro MemberLive Love Sleep BMX
Bikes: 82
For Sale: 6

big_smile

Thank you guys!!

Wanted: OURY grip jersey patch

****  Friends don't let friends ride Moosegoose's ****

#453 2015-10-16 11:21pm

jkraig

Time for an update. I just had a bone density test a few weeks ago and they tell me my bones are of a 75 year old man. I am 46!!  In a year, nothing has changed. Thank you chemo, and "f" you. The chemo has kept me alive, but it has caused so many other complications. Now I have weak bones, a troubled liver, damaged pancreas, damaged heart, etc. I was just in the ER this weekend as I passed a blood clot through my heart. When do things get better? I am one tough SOB and refuse to give up, but some days I am just worn out. Cancer has taken all of my money and the life I was accustomed to. My family has suffered enough. I stay as positive as I can, but some days can be rough. I lost my father a year ago to Cancer, and it has been really hard on me. Not only was he my father, but also my best friend. We need to find a cure for this horrible disease. If you ever get the chance to donate blood, please think of the people you can help save. I have taken over a 100 pints of blood over the last 3 years and am very greatful to those who have donated. yikes

Thank you all for your support,

Jason

#454 2015-10-17 6:39am

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
Bikes: 16

First song I could think of.  Hope it helps you have a good day!

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang
BossSupercrossSkywayKappaProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerliteBontragerFree Agent...and non-BMX SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
Family, Friendship, and Fortitude -- that is all.
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

#455 2015-10-18 4:05pm

jkraig

perront wrote:

First song I could think of.  Hope it helps you have a good day!

big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

#456 2016-06-20 10:43pm

perront
Pro Memberpatty work

Jason, how you been?

Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Ford Mustang
PowerlitePowerlitePowerliteBontragerFree Agent...and non-BMX SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

#457 2017-08-10 2:47am

jkraig

I know it has been a long time since an update. It's not always easy to talk about it.

I wanted to share some news with you all that I just received. I found out yesterday from my doctor that I am Leukemia FREE!! It was quite an emotional day. 5 years of struggle and triumph. Having a great BMX family is what it's all about. Now it's time to get healthy and rebuild. The BMX community has been so supportive, and have helped me get through this. Than you all for everything you have done. You truly are all great people.

Jason

#458 2017-08-10 2:56am

jrkcfrank
Pro MemberKing Proto-Type
Bikes: 24
Website

Hooray . . ! Congratulations Jason !

Here it goes.. money talks and bubba walks ...

#459 2017-08-10 3:34am

dts123
Pro Member
Bikes: 8

Fantastic freaking News.

Was Looking for an RL20ii...Was looking for a master or sport.  Now looking for a Trickstar.

#460 2017-08-10 3:45am

jkraig

jrkcfrank wrote:

Hooray . . ! Congratulations Jason !

Thank you Mel. cool

#461 2017-08-10 3:45am

jkraig

dts123 wrote:

Fantastic freaking News.

coolcool

#462 2017-08-10 3:45am

JTRacing
Pro Member
Bikes: 18
For Sale: 18

That's good news to hear! Thanks for sharing!

#463 2017-08-10 3:46am

perront
Pro Memberpatty work

YES!!!  I'm happy for you and your family, Jason!

Ford Mustang

#464 2017-08-10 3:53am

MotoMagMatt
Pro Member"Old School or No School"
Bikes: 13
Website

Awesome! You were on my kids prayer list for a loooong time, they will be thrilled!

I'm always looking for early Mongoose frames with the lower gusset, 75-76 or early 77. And anything Ashtabula!!!
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OG SCRAMBLERS.
SEARCHING FOR A PRE-1983 SCHWINN SCRAMBLER THAT WAS PURCHASED FROM THE OUTDOOR STORE IN RED WING,MN THAT STILL HAS THE OUTDOOR STORE STICKER ON IT. ANY COLOR COMBO WILL DO.

#465 2017-08-10 5:28am

KoolAidMan
Pro MemberNeomaxizoomdweebie
Bikes: 4

jkraig wrote:

I know it has been a long time since an update. It's not always easy to talk about it.

I wanted to share some news with you all that I just received. I found out yesterday from my doctor that I am Leukemia FREE!! It was quite an emotional day. 5 years of struggle and triumph. Having a great BMX family is what it's all about. Now it's time to get healthy and rebuild. The BMX community has been so supportive, and have helped me get through this. Than you all for everything you have done. You truly are all great people.

Jason

Great news.

The clock struck two, I shot my goo...

#466 2017-08-10 8:20pm

Iceman
Pro MemberGrammar Patrol
Bikes: 2

That's awesome bro!!!!! big_smile

I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round.........

#467 2017-08-10 10:30pm

wburke17
Pro MemberThe Nefarious one
Bikes: 27
Website

Great news Jason.
Now that this chapter is over for you and most of the worries are gone. You and your family can relax and enjoy life to the fullest.

#468 2017-08-11 10:53pm

jkraig

big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile
big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

Board footer

View Cart →