You are not logged in.

Keep a Look Out  RSS Feed

#1 2017-08-07 12:08pm

311rulzz
Pro Member
For Sale: 7

Keep a Look Out

Hello,
  I know this is a longshot, but I'm posting it anyways.  I helped my buddy assemble this bike over the last few years.  It is a Supercross 24" with JP Stem, Pedals and sprocket, Technique cranks, Answer Pro Uncut Bars, Odyssey A Brakes, old school Tangent Pad wraps, FMF Titanium Seat, 1st Gen 1 1/8" Landing Gear Forks.  Bike has a lot of sentimental value and was taken out of a grage in the North Sacramento Area within the last few weeks.  We know who the thief is and he was bragging to have had a buddy sell some of the parts here on the museum.  Below is a pic of the bike.  He did not get the rims or the dropout protectors as they were taken off for the time being to get re-laced to some different rims.  I know what a good community the museum is, if you have any info or have purchased some of these parts and maybe want to help out in anyway possible, please message me or post a reply.  All info is appreciated.  A few of the parts, including frame have serial numbers and we have these to match up. 
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/135209/supercross5988ba5b91.jpg

Just got back into bikes after a long time...havin fun!

#2 2017-08-07 12:18pm

RobS
Pro Member
Bikes: 6
For Sale: 4

Re: Keep a Look Out

X, I'll be round Travis all the rest of this week.... wink hopefully it pops up!! Thieves SUCK!!

Good things wait for people that happen!!

I'm no body builder, but I do 12oz tilts daily!!

#3 2017-08-08 10:35am

311rulzz
Pro Member
For Sale: 7

Re: Keep a Look Out

much appreciated.

Just got back into bikes after a long time...havin fun!

Board footer

View Cart →