You are not logged in.

Problem with Oz?  RSS Feed

#26 2017-07-22 9:04pm

Yagot-thisfkn1

Re: Problem with Oz?

I don't understand why some of you here say I have a bad attitude?  I tried to buy 3 parts yesterday. All 3 sellers refused to sell to me.  All because I live in Australia. That's not fair.  My A$ is just good as anyone else's, not better and not worse.
  Thank goodness for some people that are able to help and send me parts. Good on you mates.  The time difference between countries makes it difficult to buy stuff.  And then even harder when no one wants to ship.  I have to wait almost 12hrs for sellers to reply to questions of buying.

BMX doesn't make me Gay, liking men makes me Gay.

EBay user: getinthebowl

#27 2017-07-23 8:53am

stonie
Pro MemberThe Museum Therapist
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 48

Yagot-thisfkn1 wrote:

I don't understand why some of you here say I have a bad attitude?  I tried to buy 3 parts yesterday. All 3 sellers refused to sell to me.  All because I live in Australia. That's not fair.  My A$ is just good as anyone else's, not better and not worse.
  Thank goodness for some people that are able to help and send me parts. Good on you mates.  The time difference between countries makes it difficult to buy stuff.  And then even harder when no one wants to ship.  I have to wait almost 12hrs for sellers to reply to questions of buying.

Here is the short answer to your question.

You called people you don't even know "wankers", which is derogatory at best.

Gnarly is when it's beyond radical, it's balls out danger, & or perfection, & or skill or all of that combined. Nobody can shred like that guy, he's gnarly.                                        \m/  ( º . º )  \m/
*Shipping available to your Confirmed Paypal Address only, will not ship to a different address*

#28 2017-07-23 8:55am

stonie

blammo585 wrote:

stonie wrote:

blammo585 wrote:

It seems like some are being a little harsh. I don't really see a problem with the tone. It seems his tone is being assumed but I take it that he's either tried to get people to ship and they won't or he's just going by the people's terms in their "For Sale" posts. If a person was willing to buy something from me and wanted to pay the extra that shipping internationally involved I would do it. If they're not willing to do that then that settles itself.

0 feedback is kind of like no credit. But if no one gives you the chance how are you supposed to get it?

So it's cool to call people a wanker because they won't ship International?
Yeah, that's a problem         hmm
Sorry you don't see it like that, but maybe you are not in the target group here on this thread either.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/wanker

Target group as in a person who won't ship internationally?

Exactly.
You don't have many feedback, so I assume you don't sell much.
That said the OP wasn't directing anything at you.

Gnarly is when it's beyond radical, it's balls out danger, & or perfection, & or skill or all of that combined. Nobody can shred like that guy, he's gnarly.                                        \m/  ( º . º )  \m/
*Shipping available to your Confirmed Paypal Address only, will not ship to a different address*

#29 2017-07-23 9:29am

hoffmanfan
Pro Member
Bikes: 3

https://blog.codinghorror.com/content/images/2015/04/obvious-troll-is-obvious.jpg

Last edited by hoffmanfan (2017-07-23 9:29am)

#30 2017-07-27 5:31am

Kurt_Rad
Pro MemberOriginal Gaylord
Bikes: 43
Website

stonie wrote:

GAry wrote:

Hmm,
I think it has do do with the shipping issues mostly..
It cost more, have to deal with customs, and there is no real tracking delivery confirmation.

There are still many sellers who are willing to ship down under, or to other countries..

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 … ntings.jpg

Exactly GAry          wink

Most that want International are not willing to pay the big bucks for Priority tracking service.
That said it leaves the seller unprotected as they will not have a tracking number.

Yep. I have a few customers in Australia for my mongoose stuff...comes with a big disclaimer about shipping costs, delivery time and package tracking.

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. .
Follow me on instagram @kurt.rad.always

[img]https://i.imgflip.com/1tcnnk.jpg[/img]

#31 2017-07-27 5:32am

Kurt_Rad
Pro MemberOriginal Gaylord
Bikes: 43
Website

stonie wrote:

Yagot-thisfkn1 wrote:

Here is the short answer to your question.

You called people you don't even know "wankers", which is derogatory at best.

All things considered I don't think this guy should be name calling in a derogatory manner. Do unto others...

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. .
Follow me on instagram @kurt.rad.always

[img]https://i.imgflip.com/1tcnnk.jpg[/img]

#32 2017-08-06 1:18pm

stonie

Kurt_Rad wrote:

stonie wrote:

GAry wrote:

Hmm,
I think it has do do with the shipping issues mostly..
It cost more, have to deal with customs, and there is no real tracking delivery confirmation.

There are still many sellers who are willing to ship down under, or to other countries..

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 … ntings.jpg

Exactly GAry          wink

Most that want International are not willing to pay the big bucks for Priority tracking service.
That said it leaves the seller unprotected as they will not have a tracking number.

Yep. I have a few customers in Australia for my mongoose stuff...comes with a big disclaimer about shipping costs, delivery time and package tracking.

Hmmm.

Last I checked Paypal doesn't give a rats a$$ about disclaimers though.
They require a tracking number saying the item was delivered.

Am I wrong on this Kurt?

Board footer

View Cart →