You are not logged in.

Grand Theft Auto V BMX Scene?  RSS Feed

#1 2014-04-07 4:47pm

Kyle V.
Museum Newbie

Grand Theft Auto V BMX Scene?

Figured this would be the best place to put this, but let me know if I'm wrong!

GTA V has a decent BMX bike and if you do it right, you can do some freestyle. I made this bike check/edit a few days ago and was hoping to spark some interest in the in-game BMX scene. There's essentially an entire state of terrain to ride with dirt, street, and even park. There are BMX, MTB, road, and beach cruisers to ride so it's pretty bicycle friendly.

Anyways, here's a link to the video if you care to check it out. I tried to match the parts on the in-game bike to their real life counterparts. Since you guys love to identify parts, I'd love to know how accurate the parts list is. I named a lot of the less identifiable parts after more favored brands or parts but I'm curious what they most accurately represent.

Other than that, do any of you ride in the game right now? Any favorite spots or tips on how to do a trick?

#2 2014-04-07 4:51pm

erdalicious
Pro MemberPsycho Silence
Bikes: 37
For Sale: 1

Re: Grand Theft Auto V BMX Scene?

Check:

Vannos bmx GTA on youtube

This dude holds world record jumping from cliff and flying away, very cool

WTB: * NOS Oakley F1 grips black/yellow * KKT FMX/LMX Pedals * Skyway Tuff Graphite pedals/cages * NOS Oakley 2 red right side only * NOS Oakley 1 red left side only * NOS chrome KKT FMX left side pedal 9/16

#3 2014-04-07 5:55pm

Kyle V.
Museum Newbie

erdalicious wrote:

Check:

Vannos bmx GTA on youtube

This dude holds world record jumping from cliff and flying away, very cool

I remember seeing that a while back but that's just a glitch. I mean, I had fun with it for a while but it's not very applicable to freestyle.

#4 2014-07-09 12:08pm

buickv6jp
Pro Member
Bikes: 16

unfortunately i ride in gta alot i created 11 bmx tracks so far bmx madness was the title i chose. ps3 format

Board footer

View Cart →