ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!  RSS Feed

#3701 2013-09-29 8:30pm

ministock101
Expert
From: Soldotna, AK
Registered: 2011-07-23
Posts: 883
Bikes: 4

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

Yay wifi is back. Little update on what's going on. 2 months ago I blew out 3 wheels on my fly so I'm currently not able to ride my bike. I am looking at a amber back wheel or just a brand new complete. Not sure yet.


I <3 BoneDeth

Offline

 

#3702 2013-09-30 5:37am

spiderpig22
Made in Taiwan
From: Jacksonville, FL
Registered: 2009-12-15
Posts: 602
Bikes: 2

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

Ever wanted to check what color looks good on your bike?If so there is an ap for that.DIG BMX posted this.Heres the link:


http://bmxcolor.narod.ru/main.html


It may be "rare",but its only worth what someone will pay!

Offline

 

#3703 2013-09-30 6:58am

IPD
Museum Addict
From: Hell
Registered: 2011-08-13
Posts: 3833
Bikes: 3

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

spiderpig22 wrote:

Ever wanted to check what color looks good on your bike?If so there is an ap for that.DIG BMX posted this.Heres the link:


http://bmxcolor.narod.ru/main.html

nice!  just as i thought, purple is awesome.

Offline

 

#3704 2013-09-30 7:33am

RDB
BMXer 4 Life
From: Decatur, IL
Registered: 2008-06-19
Posts: 5188
Bikes: 1

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

love.this.bitch.


http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f60/bad_ram03/9163_731954930153156_2092220884_n_zpsa944042f.jpg

Offline

 

#3705 2013-09-30 4:06pm

eightyfivegt
Pro Member
From: Longwood, FL
Registered: 2009-03-10
Posts: 2783
For Sale

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

smkeatr wrote:

shreddingsince1980 wrote:

Gonna break this whore in tomorrow at the skate park.  Should be interesting,  I haven't rode a cassette in about a year and a half.  I'll try getting some riding clips anyway.  For shit crankset on it now, will be replaced with raw Profiles with ti spindle shortly.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n48 … 90392f.jpg[/url]

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n48 … 691de7.jpg

That copper chain would look great on my bike... 

Sweet ride!  cool

You can get your own...Shadow just released their chain in copper and it looks awesome!


Escaped from Detroit...and lived to tell about it!
Black Widows Central Florida Faction Ambassador (self appointed) wink

Offline

 

#3706 2013-09-30 4:17pm

no body
16yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Registered: 2011-06-25
Posts: 2943
Bikes: 2
Website

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

eightyfivegtz wrote:

smkeatr wrote:

shreddingsince1980 wrote:

Gonna break this whore in tomorrow at the skate park.  Should be interesting,  I haven't rode a cassette in about a year and a half.  I'll try getting some riding clips anyway.  For shit crankset on it now, will be replaced with raw Profiles with ti spindle shortly.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n48 … 90392f.jpg[/url]

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n48 … 691de7.jpg

That copper chain would look great on my bike... 

Sweet ride!  cool

You can get your own...Shadow just released their chain in copper and it looks awesome!

planet bmx now carries them in copper also coolcool


I AM 16 YEARS OLD!!! big_smile fallow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#3707 2013-09-30 4:38pm

no body
16yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Registered: 2011-06-25
Posts: 2943
Bikes: 2
Website

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

ministock101 wrote:

Yay wifi is back. Little update on what's going on. 2 months ago I blew out 3 wheels on my fly so I'm currently not able to ride my bike. I am looking at a amber back wheel or just a brand new complete. Not sure yet.

theres a sweet wheel set on the for sale section roll

http://bmxmuseum.com/forsale/100741


I AM 16 YEARS OLD!!! big_smile fallow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#3708 2013-09-30 5:35pm

smkeatr
Pro Member
From: Orlando Fl.
Registered: 2012-05-30
Posts: 347
Bikes: 3
For Sale

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

eightyfivegtz wrote:

smkeatr wrote:

shreddingsince1980 wrote:

Gonna break this whore in tomorrow at the skate park.  Should be interesting,  I haven't rode a cassette in about a year and a half.  I'll try getting some riding clips anyway.  For shit crankset on it now, will be replaced with raw Profiles with ti spindle shortly.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n48 … 90392f.jpg[/url]

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n48 … 691de7.jpg

That copper chain would look great on my bike... 

Sweet ride!  cool

You can get your own...Shadow just released their chain in copper and it looks awesome!

I know, I wanted to steal Greg's off his bike at the skatepark when he wasn't looking.  ;-)

Offline

 

#3709 2013-09-30 6:30pm

shreddingsince1980
Pro MemberTerror Babble Won
From: Strongs Prairie, WI
Registered: 2011-06-11
Posts: 901
Bikes: 3
For Sale

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

Hit the skate park this afternoon.  I forgot how nice this frame feels with a slightly lower stand over height and steeper ht.  Really stoked on it and I'll probably rock it until my Barcode is ready.

Got some riding clips too, but I'll post 'em up tomorrow... too tired with screwing with youtube tonite.  One wore out, tired old ape right here!

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n485/mrbarcode/1380585652_zps7d5735e3.jpg

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n485/mrbarcode/1380585659_zps4565e9b6.jpg

Offline

 

#3710 2013-09-30 6:36pm

shreddingsince1980
Pro MemberTerror Babble Won
From: Strongs Prairie, WI
Registered: 2011-06-11
Posts: 901
Bikes: 3
For Sale

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

So awesomely long!  I dig the gun metal look too. cool

Offline

 

#3711 2013-09-30 7:17pm

ministock101
Expert
From: Soldotna, AK
Registered: 2011-07-23
Posts: 883
Bikes: 4

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

no body wrote:

ministock101 wrote:

Yay wifi is back. Little update on what's going on. 2 months ago I blew out 3 wheels on my fly so I'm currently not able to ride my bike. I am looking at a amber back wheel or just a brand new complete. Not sure yet.

theres a sweet wheel set on the for sale section roll

http://bmxmuseum.com/forsale/100741

Haha I wish I had that type of money!


I <3 BoneDeth

Offline

 

#3712 2013-10-01 3:46am

no body
16yr old Frame-Wrecker
From: Florida
Registered: 2011-06-25
Posts: 2943
Bikes: 2
Website

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

ministock101 wrote:

no body wrote:

ministock101 wrote:

Yay wifi is back. Little update on what's going on. 2 months ago I blew out 3 wheels on my fly so I'm currently not able to ride my bike. I am looking at a amber back wheel or just a brand new complete. Not sure yet.

theres a sweet wheel set on the for sale section roll

http://bmxmuseum.com/forsale/100741

Haha I wish I had that type of money!

Hey man it never hurts anyone to pm the guy roll


I AM 16 YEARS OLD!!! big_smile fallow me on instagram @remington_schaefer

Ride in peace Autum Pasquale

Offline

 

#3713 2013-10-01 5:51am

jumpin jim
Pro Member
From: Shelby Twp, MI
Registered: 2009-01-27
Posts: 3569
Bikes: 4
For Sale

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

Technically this is a New School bike, with Old School style. big_smile
2010 Quad just recently put together with some parts from three Iconic companies.
SE, Redline, and SUNDAY. I'm 47 so my days of total recklessness are behind me, but this bike handles the Park, Trails, Track, and Street just about fine.
http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae103/jumpinjim/MyBike.jpg


No Dib Squibs!

Offline

 

#3714 2013-10-01 5:55am

Burning River
Pro MemberBuilt To Grind
From: West Of Cleveland
Registered: 2010-11-27
Posts: 11565
Bikes: 1
For Sale
Website

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

Bring it to Ray's MTB in a few weeks when you're in Cleveland . cool


Give me a Diablo Sandwich , a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick , I'm in a god-damn hurry . -Buford T. Justice

Offline

 

#3715 2013-10-01 5:59am

jumpin jim
Pro Member
From: Shelby Twp, MI
Registered: 2009-01-27
Posts: 3569
Bikes: 4
For Sale

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

I may do that. I have to see how the schedule works out, they usually pack the games in.


No Dib Squibs!

Offline

 

#3716 2013-10-01 6:02am

Burning River
Pro MemberBuilt To Grind
From: West Of Cleveland
Registered: 2010-11-27
Posts: 11565
Bikes: 1
For Sale
Website

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c82225776c1f52545fcc6f9e289eb9f8/tumblr_mtzkhcUoEd1srd0w6o1_500.jpg

Bone Deth Penetrator Cranks...thanks to PlanetBMX for taking this picture especially for me . These monsters are amazing and I can't wait to buy a set of 175mm Chrome-A-Toast ( was going to buy Matte Dead Black but changed my mind ) . 2.5pc seamless 4130 Chromoly , forged pedal & crank bosses , post weld heat treatment , 22mm 48-spline , heat treated Chromoly spindle , 170 or 175mm , 31oz.


Give me a Diablo Sandwich , a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick , I'm in a god-damn hurry . -Buford T. Justice

Offline

 

#3717 2013-10-01 8:49am

shreddingsince1980
Pro MemberTerror Babble Won
From: Strongs Prairie, WI
Registered: 2011-06-11
Posts: 901
Bikes: 3
For Sale

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

Here's a short edit. Enjoy.

Offline

 

#3718 2013-10-01 9:59am

RDB
BMXer 4 Life
From: Decatur, IL
Registered: 2008-06-19
Posts: 5188
Bikes: 1

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

shreddingsince1980 wrote:

Here's a short edit. Enjoy.

nice dood! cool

Offline

 

#3719 2013-10-01 11:48am

smkeatr
Pro Member
From: Orlando Fl.
Registered: 2012-05-30
Posts: 347
Bikes: 3
For Sale

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

Old dude still gettin' it!  cool

Offline

 

#3720 2013-10-01 11:59am

spyker
BMXer 4 Life
From: East Van
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 4828

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

Burning River wrote:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c82225776c1f … o1_500.jpg

Bone Deth Penetrator Cranks...thanks to PlanetBMX for taking this picture especially for me . These monsters are amazing and I can't wait to buy a set of 175mm Chrome-A-Toast ( was going to buy Matte Dead Black but changed my mind ) . 2.5pc seamless 4130 Chromoly , forged pedal & crank bosses , post weld heat treatment , 22mm 48-spline , heat treated Chromoly spindle , 170 or 175mm , 31oz.

I so want these cranks just to have them and keep them as spares.Too bad they are made in such limited quantities and are all sold out.Also these cranks are made in the same factory as the Eclat Tibias,which makes them the strongest cranks momey can buy.


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength

Would you trust a lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?

Online

 

#3721 2013-10-01 12:27pm

MSERNO75
Pro MemberKeep It Street
From: New Lenox, IL
Registered: 2009-07-01
Posts: 481
Bikes: 18
For Sale

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

spyker wrote:

Burning River wrote:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c82225776c1f … o1_500.jpg

Bone Deth Penetrator Cranks...thanks to PlanetBMX for taking this picture especially for me . These monsters are amazing and I can't wait to buy a set of 175mm Chrome-A-Toast ( was going to buy Matte Dead Black but changed my mind ) . 2.5pc seamless 4130 Chromoly , forged pedal & crank bosses , post weld heat treatment , 22mm 48-spline , heat treated Chromoly spindle , 170 or 175mm , 31oz.

I so want these cranks just to have them and keep them as spares.Too bad they are made in such limited quantities and are all sold out.Also these cranks are made in the same factory as the Eclat Tibias,which makes them the strongest cranks momey can buy.

Dans has them in stock right now in black and chrome


O.T.B. Club
Less talk, more riding.

Offline

 

#3722 2013-10-01 12:45pm

Burning River
Pro MemberBuilt To Grind
From: West Of Cleveland
Registered: 2010-11-27
Posts: 11565
Bikes: 1
For Sale
Website

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

I already ordered mine , and Dan's can eat a dick . I only buy from and support rider-owned companies .


Give me a Diablo Sandwich , a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick , I'm in a god-damn hurry . -Buford T. Justice

Offline

 

#3723 2013-10-01 12:54pm

spyker
BMXer 4 Life
From: East Van
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 4828

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

MSERNO75 wrote:

spyker wrote:

Burning River wrote:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c82225776c1f … o1_500.jpg

Bone Deth Penetrator Cranks...thanks to PlanetBMX for taking this picture especially for me . These monsters are amazing and I can't wait to buy a set of 175mm Chrome-A-Toast ( was going to buy Matte Dead Black but changed my mind ) . 2.5pc seamless 4130 Chromoly , forged pedal & crank bosses , post weld heat treatment , 22mm 48-spline , heat treated Chromoly spindle , 170 or 175mm , 31oz.

I so want these cranks just to have them and keep them as spares.Too bad they are made in such limited quantities and are all sold out.Also these cranks are made in the same factory as the Eclat Tibias,which makes them the strongest cranks momey can buy.

Dans has them in stock right now in black and chrome

I refuse to order anything from Dans.I much prefer to support the little guys instead,even if it means waiting a while.


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength

Would you trust a lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?

Online

 

#3724 2013-10-01 12:55pm

spyker
BMXer 4 Life
From: East Van
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 4828

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

Burning River wrote:

I already ordered mine , and Dan's can eat a dick . I only buy from and support rider-owned companies .

Posts some pics up when you get them.


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength

Would you trust a lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?

Online

 

#3725 2013-10-01 1:01pm

shreddingsince1980
Pro MemberTerror Babble Won
From: Strongs Prairie, WI
Registered: 2011-06-11
Posts: 901
Bikes: 3
For Sale

Re: ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT HAVE CROSSED OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!!!

smkeatr wrote:

Old dude still gettin' it!  cool

ha ha, grey hairs and all... still at it and having fun.

Offline

 

Board footer