Wanted: Anything Eddie Fiola.

#27 2018-01-11 4:39pm

86seeS
Pro Member
Bikes: 71
Website

Re: Welcome to the Site!! Chase Gouin!!

perront wrote:

Man, Chase is one cool dude who happens to also be deep on a philosophical level.  He and I spent a lot of time talking and freestyling (rapping) at the 2016 Albe's party.  I have a deep respect for the man, and am glad to see him become a part of the Museum community!

Him with DMC at the Albe's party:
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 86a5bf.jpg

Him at the same party, with some shady dude with a beard who kept throwing up gang signs:
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … a12b5.jpeg

That's my gut and Mt. Dew right behind you lol

I got 99 problems and hamell's 91

#28 2018-01-11 5:43pm

notslo
Pro Member
Bikes: 1
For Sale: 3

Is he here to lurk or actually post? lol

Chasing (Loop) tail since 1984

#29 2018-01-11 5:48pm

teamrandr
mongoosed
Bikes: 6

I want to freestyle with Perront

I wouldn't be here today if the old school didn't pave the way.

#30 2018-01-11 6:16pm

Jeno007
Defender of The Universe
Bikes: 13

teamrandr wrote:

+1

Anything is negotiable.

#31 2018-01-11 6:51pm

El Gecko
Pro Member
Bikes: 10

teamrandr wrote:

Perront freestyles while he freestyles coolcool

no progression
without practice

#32 2018-01-11 7:08pm

troynlori
Pro Member"Pedal Peddler"
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 78

Awesome!  Welcome....

Hutch Fun Facts: All main line Hutch's with digits only S/N (no letters or baseballs) on the rear drop outs were US made and had their dropouts stamped between late '83 and '86.  Obviously the frame manufacture would occur slightly after that, even if they just threw 'em in a bucket randomly.  There is an obvious date code in that the first 2 digits seem to be the month and the 3rd digit is pretty obviously the last digit of the year running from '83-'86.

#33 2018-01-11 7:56pm

JHARJO
Pro Member
Bikes: 2

Welcome Chase!
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/97791/screen-shot-2018-01-11-at-9.55.42-pm5a5831dca7.png

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything"

#34 2018-01-11 8:00pm

racer155
Pro Member
Bikes: 10
For Sale: 17

Welcome Chase!

#35 2018-01-11 8:11pm

phishfarm73
Pro MemberDIRTY HIPPIE

Im calling bullshit GAry!

BMX Patriots!

#36 2018-01-12 12:15am

GAry
Owner/CuratorYes, I started this site!
Bikes: 401
Website

Ohh, that Hurts.
mayb this will help...

http://bmxmuseum.com/user/250115

Here is some of his message:

Hello BMXMuseum founder,

This  is Chase Gouin contacting you from my hometown Windsor, Ontario, Canada. I assume i am contacting Gary. I don't want to waste anybody's time. I not super computer savvy and i have a tendency to be reclusive with very few contacts due to intermittent medical problems that should be sorted out soon. A custom frame/parts builder from France named Malo has been kind enough to collect some donations and build the frame we designed together so i will soon have my dream frame

[img]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b927f0_b6a3c62979e1437480c816c4846c106d.jpg/v1/fill/w_926,h_30,al_c,lg_1,q_80/b927f0_b6a3c62979e1437480c816c4846c106d.jpg[/img]
Forum and Site Rules   Guide For New Members  Become a Pro Member  For Sale Section Rules  How to post picts
Yes, I started this website myself, way back in 1999, thanks for sharing my passion about BMX!!

#37 2018-01-12 12:26am

Raven
ModeratorRetired Action Man
Bikes: 13
Website

on behalf of all the Australian members welcome aboard wink

This Post is .........."CHUCK NORRIS APPROVED"     [img]https://s6.postimg.org/x4i8kdssx/sticker_220x200_pad_220x200_ffffff_u6.jpg[/img]    "The Quintessential 80,s Action man"

#38 2018-01-12 5:29am

Chase Gouin
Pro Member
For Sale: 1

Hi Everyone,

This is Chase here.Gary was kind enough to get back to me and i really do appreciate his and all your enthusiasm. All this praise comes at an ironic time because as a 46 year old man i am currently in cognitive behavioural therapy in order form healthier more life affirming states of mind so i can actually for once in my life truly like /accept myself. But it really does help to know that i am remembered and still valued as a part of the sport/art of flatland. I do have one ( and possibly a second) frame that i will likely post for sale on here soon. I was trying to sell privately but that feels like i'm putting pressure on an individual rather than just post it and see if there is any interest. As some of you may know, i was sponsored by ST. Martin briefly a couple years ago with some  plans for signature frames/parts with the then new owner Alain Massabova. Unfortunately that did not work out and i decided to step away under amicable terms. Malo from France was supposed to build my prototype and it was 95% designed but never got built. Recently Malo did a very kind and generous thing and collected some donations so he could build it and send it to me. I am on a low fixed income here in Canada and am in debt so i can't afford to pay for my own expensive frame...not to mention that my U.S entry border waiver has expired and it costs a lot to renew that. There is no permanent pardon for my "terrible crime" of forgetting an empty container in my shaving bag when  crossing borders back in 1993. It's a bogus money grab and is holding me back from going to Detroit to ride with a few buddies indoors. This winter i am putting in an honest sustained effort to sort out/improve some important aspects of my life and i genuinely strive to be riding by spring on my new frame. I'm currently ill and dealing with a few issues, one being a badly strained ACL so i hope i can heal that through  physiotherapy exercises. I should have the one 97'-98' original Gouin frame (afterwards highly customized and still in excellent condition) posted on here for sale quite soon. I need to set up a pay pal account etc, and then be good to go. Thank you all again and i look forward to positive  and friendly interaction with any and all of you.http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/250115/frame15a58b7f4d9.jpg
I wouldn't be the person/identity or rider i am in a vacuum...so it is due to all of you who have helped make me whoever i am.

Chase Gouin.

#39 2018-01-12 5:50am

GAry
Website

Thanks again Chase,
Once again thrilled to have you ere, and hope my site and members can help you in some way!!
Really looking forward to seeing you riding again!

[img]https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b927f0_b6a3c62979e1437480c816c4846c106d.jpg/v1/fill/w_926,h_30,al_c,lg_1,q_80/b927f0_b6a3c62979e1437480c816c4846c106d.jpg[/img]
Forum and Site Rules   Guide For New Members  Become a Pro Member  For Sale Section Rules  How to post picts
Yes, I started this website myself, way back in 1999, thanks for sharing my passion about BMX!!

#40 2018-01-12 6:22am

rcsnipe2000
Pro Member
For Sale: 1133
Website

Welcome Chase!

I sell used parts! If you are looking for nos or dead mint parts, dont buy from me. If you are looking for used, usable parts. Im the guy ya want to buy from.

WILL TRADE FOR

snafu mobus or simular gyro , gold, red,or blue, sealed threadless headset gold, red, anno chain tensioners red, gold, or blue, anno v brakes gold or red, anno u brakes blue,gold, or red anno colored spoke nipples gold, red, or blue

#41 2018-01-12 6:56am

JTRacing
Pro Member
Bikes: 19
For Sale: 11

Welcome Chase! Get well, And we Look forward to more posts from you!

#42 2018-01-12 7:49am

pwh4130
Pro Member
Bikes: 7
Website

Hey Chase.  Good to see you still kickin it, yoops!  Hope you feel better soon and the things change for the better.  Love ya, brother.  Brett

ride your bike until it breaks.

#43 2018-01-12 8:53am

SIN
Pro Member

Welcome CHASE, this is Alfred in Northern Cali.... This is one of the bikes that survived the fire here in Santa Rosa a few months ago[img][/img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/22850/b8b08108-0c17-4968-a60e-d72246e1d6225a58e80eba.png

#44 2018-01-12 10:03am

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
Bikes: 18

86seeS wrote:

perront wrote:

Man, Chase is one cool dude who happens to also be deep on a philosophical level.  He and I spent a lot of time talking and freestyling (rapping) at the 2016 Albe's party.  I have a deep respect for the man, and am glad to see him become a part of the Museum community!

Him with DMC at the Albe's party:
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … 86a5bf.jpg

Him at the same party, with some shady dude with a beard who kept throwing up gang signs:
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … a12b5.jpeg

That's my gut and Mt. Dew right behind you lol

I'd recognize that gut anywhere, Wes! lol

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

#45 2018-01-12 10:25am

perront
Pro Memberpatty work
Bikes: 18

El Gecko wrote:

teamrandr wrote:

Perront freestyles while he freestyles coolcool

Y'all funny.  We can get it in through my private lessons, but know that I charge by the line.  The more prolific your rhyme, the the greater your skills, and the richer I get!

Last edited by perront (2018-01-12 10:45am)

44T BMX Club, Chicago -- USA-MADE SINCE 2010
Beware of my alter ego, PLANTAIN -- "If there's one thing I won't guarantee, it's your safety!"
Luther Is A Good Ol' Dog Club -- See you at the Rainbow Bridge, my friend!
Ford Mustang — what a dance we had!
Free AgentBontragerTNTBossSupercrossSkywayKappa GTProfileProfileProfileRobinsonRobinsonRobinson
PowerlitePowerlitePowerlite...and "non-BMX" SchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnSchwinnWorksman!
“Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist”
The warrior embraces all around him. The desire to kill no longer exists. Only peace remains.

#46 2018-01-12 10:42am

flat87-92
Pro Member
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 210

Chase = Row’s
R=Row
O=of
W=World

You got any good 1s?

Sorry to  hear you are not riding buddy.
Right now I am the same boat with you.
Got some knee games going on right now.
Hopefully I will start riding in the spring time.
Have not been riding all but Year now.
Get well soon buddy. So you and I can learn
Some new tricks!!!smile

Later Diggs

#47 2018-01-12 11:12am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 59

Welcome Chase to the site look foreword to reading and seeing your post.

Last edited by FRESSTYLE FREEK (2018-01-12 11:12am)

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730
Don't get butt hurt when someone posts their opinion to an open forum.

#48 2018-01-12 12:41pm

JUGGARNAUT
Intermediate
Bikes: 8

SIN wrote:

Welcome CHASE, this is Alfred in Northern Cali.... This is one of the bikes that survived the fire here in Santa Rosa a few months agohttp://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … e80eba.png

Well give him his old bike back Alfred...

Damn Glad to be here!

#49 2018-01-12 10:20pm

GAry
Website

*Gary asked me if i might want to share some stories from my life. At the risk of talking too much about myself,i will take his word that some people might enjoy a tale or two from my so called "career."

Before i start, some may not know that the song Been Caught Stealing by Jane's Addiction (my Dorkin' 4 personal section world debut) was chosen by Mark Eaton for a reason. I had indeed been busted in York by mall security for stealing a pair of Adidas instincts. I had a friend/accomplice whom i'm sure talked me into it and we were both arrested and taken to see a judge. We were in the back of the cop car signing along and laughing to that song The Humpty Dance by Digital Underground. On a side note when i was flat instructing at Woodward Camp,there was a song and dance battle where i performed and lip synced the Humpty dance with a big plastic nose. But it was Matt Hoffman and his crew who took first place in that throw down...whereas my team got second place. We were fined $300 each (which incredibly was the exact amount of money i had to my name, which was unusual because i normally had no money.) We were let go and i never knew to what extent our names were put into the system...maybe until many years later when i had to go probing through a sketchy Canadian immigration lawyer who was supposed to be telling me whether or not i had any outstanding charges in the U.S before even thinking about applying for a waiver. Keep in mind that some of you may know about my Arizona arrest which is another crazy story unto itself and i've probably told it elsewhere. But about the waiver (since it costs/ haunts me to this day which is why i need to sell this Gouin frame.) Eventually, around 2005 i was told that i had no known U.S nationwide warrant which meant i could apply for the waiver. If i didn't do this check first,i would have risked walking into a trap since i had skipped the $5000 bail in Arizona (the possible trap was that i was now in the national data base) and drove my car that they said wasn't even worth impounding,straight to Detroit with just enough for the gas and maybe two meals. I chain smoked cigarettes the whole way and by fluke someone bought my car for $800 in Detroit. I popped back into Windsor,Canada,bought a ticket to England for no logical reason and soon ended up homeless on the streets of London. From there...it's another whole chain of unreal events which i'll skip here.

I will take this opportunity to describe some events  about my first (and only) European Pro contest spree and then some bad luck issues the next year at the Worlds... in Limogues France and other points sprinkled in just to give some examples of how it was almost always non-stop weird bummer issues that happened to me. But first a quick lead up to that. Thanks to Homeless Bikes out of Austin Texas (working through Trend Bike Source) which was my first sponsor... they managed to get me overseas. I worked in the back of Trend Bike Shop sewing shin pads for homeless and otherwise rode hard. I once actually got pulled aside by a cop in Austin for jaywalking. I was literally cuffed and thrown in jail because they were either unsure of my identity or thought i was living in the U.S too long as a Canadian citizen after i showed them Canadian I.D. They called Trend bike shop and i was fortunate  that whoever answered was smart and quick enough to say i was just visiting briefly and then bailed me out for a small amount of money. I once dropped acid and rode at one of the parking garages. Doing a forward death truck i looked down and hallucinated that my rear wheel was plowing through the cement. On a little road trip to Dallas for a contest,we were driving on a dark service road after the car clunked out. There were about 4 of us and so Ruben Castillo sat in the drivers seat just to steer while the rest of us pushed the car from behind. 4 bikes were also half hanging out of the truck and bungee corded. So with the 3 bodies and the bikes and the dark...there would not have been much visible tail lighting although there was probably none because the car was dead. I looked behind us and saw a car in the distance headed our way. I turned around to keep pushing and then spontaneously thought to check over my shoulder again. It was then i realized the car was going just as fast as before but maybe 50 feet from us. I instinctively jumped out of the way and turned around to face the scene of the other two guys still pushing then yelled "jump out of the way" which they did just before the car collided with ours and smashing the car and bikes destroyed. This is just to mention one episode where i narrowly escaped death. We all would have practically been chopped in half or dead. We somehow got back to Austin and put together new bikes and made it to the contest on time. I think i may have won...i'm not sure. Prior to leaving England...i was hanging out and riding in a north part of Texas where i had a brand new perfect pair of Nike Flights in the trunk of  a fellow riders car. Somehow someone had stolen the shoes and i was super pissed because i knew i was headed to Europe and those were my back up shoes for the trip. What makes me mad in hindsight is that a buddy asked me to bust out a quick flat show for a dude in the house where the car was parked in front of. So i felt like someone had ripped me off while knowing very well they were my shoes. And if anyone knows me,they know that i need my Original R.L Edge tires and my proper shoes.

Off to England. I believe it was two comps in England and one in Hungary. It may have been the King of Concrete first and i think i won. Then in Budapest for the World's my shoes were too mangled and i also remember having some pretty serious bike part failure problems and switched some stuff around. I found a French rider who had my size of Nike shoes that were different but ride-able,so i used those but of course was pissed off the whole time. Maybe a little known fact here: i also entered a street class (only time ever) and got second to last place which i suppose is surprising i wouldn't get last. I won the flat contest but on the podium i shot the middle finger. This is where i apologize because i have always had some mental problems. But the finger was really all about how angry i was that i didn't have my own shoes...and not aimed at anyone there. Being extremely hard on myself would be a lifetime problem. Maybe the Rider cup in London was the last comp and i think i won. I needed a ride to the airport and so James White drove me after i gave him a bunch of T-Shirts. Upon landing probably in Houston on a layover,i was called aside into a room where they interrogated me about my flying into and or possibly living in the U.S. The women called Trend Bikes and once again (i guess they were more ready for these calls by now...haha) and they yet again managed to say all the right things as on my end i tried to convince them i wasn't living there. I was let go after showing the woman my trophies and being as charming as possible.

The way i was raised (which i call and really was instead "lowered") i was very naive about some things when out in the world on my own in these early York days and soon after nomadic reckless years. It was April fools day and somebody at Trend said "Chase...you gotta get out of here right now...the police are coming to get you for immigration." I bolted and went somewhere,only to come back to see them all laughing their asses off that it was an April fools joke. Once someone at Trend told me that there were only a certain amount of sperm that i could ejaculate (something ridiculous like after 2000 orgasms i would be out.) I'm pretty sure i actually believed that for a brief period. They likely said this because they knew i had been getting my share of "action" with women at the time.

At some point i was offered a sponsor by Standard Bikes. I thought it might be a step up or a change so i accepted. I told Homeless co-founder James Shepherd and he was very nice and calm about it. We sat down on the loading dock at Trend and he recorded us having a quick conversation about how it was an amicable split and that neither party was upset. Shortly afterwards i was sent $500 through the regular mail by Rick Moliterno...as he surely knew that a starving broke Pro Flatlander would see that as a lot of money...not to say it's not a lot and i was and am grateful.I moved to Dallas to live with Rob "Tex" Thayer. We dropped acid one day and ate Starburst chews and i did a 360 down a flight of stairs. He got a flat tire and i double rode him on my bars while pulling his bike with one hand. I remember smoking Camel wide light cigarettes and realizing that it always took me the exact amount of time to smoke one as the song November Rain by Guns n' Roses. After that i did live and ride in Davenport Iowa one winter. That sponsor lasted maybe about a year or so and then i rode for Hoffman. But that winter i also rode the ramps at their (Standard) skatepark. I did a 180 to fakie over the spine and my arm slipped and got cut by an open rusty sharded bar end with no plug in it. I still have the scar today and it looks exactly like a fish hook which fits with my fish tattoo on the other wrist that i got in 97' Ohio. A night or two later with this gashed wound on my wrist...i started throwing up and feeling very ill. My elbow started swelling at a rapid rate. I went to a walk in clinic and they did nothing about it and didn't even advise me of what it might be (since the gash on my wrist should have let them know the relation.) I felt like i was dying and i was rushed onto a plane to Detroit where my parents picked me up and brought me across the river to Windsor Canada where we immediately went to the emergency room. I was examined and then let go to see "how things went overnight at home." I really was dying from rust poisoning and multiple doctors had ignored this and nobody knew it. Next morning i was rushed to the hospital again where upon a nurse from the day before spotted me being dragged in...pulled me aside and they got a doctor to slice open the bulging boiling mass the size of a football (which it already was the day before.) They drained the poison fluid within minutes or hours of me dying or having my arm amputated. It left a big hole which a nurse had to come to my home and change the stuffed in gauze while i was still hooked up to an I.V drip.

Fast forward to Limogues France Worlds summer 93'. I had asked Matt Hoffman to make sure he booked me a flight with no U.S layovers due to the empty container border incident that had happened while on tour with the Sprocket Jockies. I was not allowed in the U.S and ultimately would not get my first entry waiver until 2008. Anyways, when i saw the ticket they bought me,it had a U.S layover. I wasn't sure what to expect because it was an airport and not regular border. I flew out of Toronto and upon landing at some east coast U.S airport, i was pulled aside and told i could not make my connection and was turned back. I called my parents and begged them to buy me a new ticket and promised to pay them back (which i never did.) They agreed to pay the $1300 and so i got another flight and made it to France. I soon discovered that my checked hockey bag (with my complete prototype Big Daddy and all my tools and even riding shoes) did not come out in the luggage department. They said they had no idea where it was as i was furious with them for hours.I went to the contest with no bike or nike shoes. Tex was there and i used his bike and he also took me shoe shopping. I must have found some Nikes that were good enough and ended up getting second place behind Albert Retey. After my main run i shot the middle finger again. Not directed at anybody but only because of how enraged i was that i touched once or twice in my run due to riding a different bike. Looking back now...that run was okay considering the circumstances.  During the contest i met a 27 year old gorgeous blond French woman who was working for the media. I remember us ducking behind some bushes to make out...and i could speak barely enough French to say the basics. Needless to say we ended up "getting together." But right after the contest i was offered a position of being the flatlander in some shows that toured around France by a French Cookie Company. Oliver Mathews from England, a ramp and flat rider would be my show team mate. Due to the one "small problem" of not having my bike,i was taken to the inside of a big Cookie Company truck full of scattered random frames and parts. I have no idea how but i manged to put together a blue GT frame with parts close enough to what i rode that i was usable. I accepted the gig and off we went. Traveling around the North of France in a camper vehicle with Oliver was a wild frickin' experience. He got suspended from the tour for something and at some other point i was threatened to be kicked off. I'm sure it was only for minor things like throwing our bikes or swearing in front of the crowd. Man, we had some awesome times though. Can't beat pickin' up two girl hitchikers (you all know how that went) on the highway and then stumbling into a mini ramp that we rode.The entire time i was calling air Canada relentlessly trying to locate my missing bag/bike. We had a break in tour and we drove Oliver's little Austin Mini car (he had it in France) to the hometown of that blonde camera woman Veronique (Veronica) whom i desperately wanted to see again. We went there without verifying it with her.We were at the right place/house but she was not there and we spent the day waiting. I think she finally showed up and i surprised her. She explained that she had to leave again for work right away...so she whisked me upstairs into the bedroom.

The night before i was to fly back to Canada...Oliver sent me off on a train to Paris. I had a big heavy suitcase without wheels and lugged it over my back as i roamed the streets of Paris. I bumped into some people who wanted me to bar hop and party with them and so i did. I drank excessively and then was dropped off at the airport in the middle of the night completely wasted. I found a corner and threw my suite case on the floor and passed out. I awoke to the bright morning bussle of the terminal with a wicked hangover and made it onto my flight to Toronto,Canada. I landed and thought that i might try to cross into the U.S by way of taking a bus in the hopes  i wouldn't be scrutinized as much and possibly let through. I got turned back on a highway with my heavy suitcase and walked some miles to a hotel. The next day i took a bus back to my hometown Windsor. I immediately went to the Windsor airport and drilled the air Canada agents until all option or hope of finding that bag were lost forever. I went for a month and a half without a bike and then managed to get one together. Still not to be stopped, i borrowed my brother's (actually first cousin) birth certificate and managed to cross into Detroit. This was before photo I.D or a passport was required to enter ground borders to the U.S. I took a bus to York and so the saga continued...actually cyclically (according to how i'm telling these stories) leading up to the "special boxes" i was sending through the mail for which i eventually went to prison for in phoenix.

I'll say one last thing. Recall all the money and time and frustration i spent around 2005 trying to determine if my name was in the U.S data base. Well,one day while i was at the library after i had started the waiver application process...i was using their computers and had an idea and i simply entered a search for lawyers in Phoenix Arizona. I had a long distance calling card in my pocket so i walked 20 feet over to a payphone and called some random law firm in Phoenix. I was in Canada and felt fairly certain i would not get extradited to the U.S to face that 15 year old charge. I told the female lawyer what had happened and she did a check and in 5 minutes told me that there were no outstanding warrants for me in that state. This meant that all along i was never in the main FBI data base (miraculously.) She told me that the warrant had expired around March 2000...which makes some sense because that would have been a 7 year statute on that warrant. For the longest time i never knew what the deal was with that because when i was in the holding cell in AZ, they didn't believe me when i showed them my Canadian I.D and i remember the woman officer just snickering at me...maybe thinking that i was pretending to be Canadian for some odd reason.

As i write this today, i am grateful to anyone who donated when i had that deadly fungal infection years ago. You helped save my life. It has been an extremely arduous journey coming out of that and off medications and various clinic programs that i was hooked on. I have both Crohn's disease of the small intestine and Diverticulitis of the large intestine/colon, and am coming off methadone (suboxone) after 4 years. This is the first time in 8 years i have not been on either opiates or suboxone...so this is a huge chance for me to break free. Getting out of some small debt and then paying Pardons Canada for the waiver and getting and riding and liking my new frame...i look forward to riding again soon.  Selling this Gouin frame is one small but important piece in that process. If all goes well, i would aim to assemble the new bike and test it until i feel right and then put out an edit to say thanks to everyone!

These stories were kept "light hearted" and actually quite minimal in detail and are only the tip of the ice burg as to what i've been through (and put myself through.) I didn't want to be too dark for this forum. Will be posting the frame for sale very soon.

#50 2018-01-12 11:38pm

71cutlasss
Pro MemberAvs lost= I'm drunk and pissed
Bikes: 5

Awesome

If I could, I would buy every 80s performer ever offered for sale until I had 5000 of them.

Board footer

View Cart →