You are not logged in.

My last Hutch Trick Star build...  RSS Feed

#451 2017-11-04 5:42am

justlive
Pro MemberRemember remember the 80's forever
Bikes: 7

Re: My last Hutch Trick Star build...

abg_bmx wrote:

Hey guys... sorry it’s been a while.  Life got really crazy busy.  It got my chain tensioner yesterday and am going to get back to this tomorrow. . If I can stop playing Destiny 2. Lol. 

Edit: polter - Bad to the bone GT.  Looks like the top of Thor’s hammer. smile. I though it was justlive heh.  Long day..

That's ok man u didn't miss much. I'm still slackin lol. Have a couple things arriving today and early next week. Then a couple more orders to go. Hopefully should have it finished by end of month?  neutral

-"The only thing I'm good at is riding this bike"
-"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum"
-"Who's the fella that owns this shit hole"
-"As a Union Machinist that takes immense pride in his work and work ethic I want to totally motherf*ck you...but you're not a bad dude so I guess I'll just leave this instead" - Burning River
-"pound me in the ass Hutch pink" - IPD

#452 2017-11-04 6:09pm

abg_bmx
Pro Member

justlive wrote:

abg_bmx wrote:

Hey guys... sorry it’s been a while.  Life got really crazy busy.  It got my chain tensioner yesterday and am going to get back to this tomorrow. . If I can stop playing Destiny 2. Lol. 

Edit: polter - Bad to the bone GT.  Looks like the top of Thor’s hammer. smile. I though it was justlive heh.  Long day..

That's ok man u didn't miss much. I'm still slackin lol. Have a couple things arriving today and early next week. Then a couple more orders to go. Hopefully should have it finished by end of month?  neutral

Right on but I missed the bmx talk and shooting the sh*t with ya'll.  You said this was going to be a slow build for you and I never even intended to build a TS lol.  Anyways.. time to take my chain off and put the tensioner in and put it back on the right way. wink

#453 2017-11-05 11:45am

justlive

abg_bmx wrote:

justlive wrote:

abg_bmx wrote:

Right on but I missed the bmx talk and shooting the sh*t with ya'll.  You said this was going to be a slow build for you and I never even intended to build a TS lol.  Anyways.. time to take my chain off and put the tensioner in and put it back on the right way. wink

Yea, it's always fun when you're doing a build with others. Just sucks I couldn't keep up lol. But I loved watching your guys progress. Definitely looking forward to finishing this so I can get it outside. We've had some perfect weather here for riding lately. Hoping it holds up awhile longer smile Can't wait to see yours on the rode!

-"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum"
-"As a Union Machinist that takes immense pride in his work and work ethic I want to totally motherf*ck you...but you're not a bad dude so I guess I'll just leave this instead" - Burning River

#454 2017-11-06 5:35am

polterdeal
Pro Member
Bikes: 19

was quiet in here smile

and yeah, was definitely cool all building 2015 TS's together!!!! Now get a move-on you 2!!! lol lol lol

"Why do I need a bag for my dimes?" asked a wise man once...

#455 2017-11-06 6:46am

justlive

polterdeal wrote:

was quiet in here smile

and yeah, was definitely cool all building 2015 TS's together!!!! Now get a move-on you 2!!! lol lol lol

Lol... And mines actually a 2017 tonguetongue

#456 2017-11-06 7:24am

polterdeal
Pro Member

really????? I didn't know they re-made them. I thought all stock was produced in 2015. Learn something new every day. smile

#457 2017-11-06 8:30am

justlive

polterdeal wrote:

really????? I didn't know they re-made them. I thought all stock was produced in 2015. Learn something new every day. smile

Yep. I was curious because when I got mine I noticed the serial started with 17 and I remembered they had sold out of the chrome ones for awhile, so I asked JDB and he said the first two digits are the year but other than that no changes were made to the TS from 15-17.

Last edited by justlive (2017-11-06 8:30am)

#458 2017-11-06 8:55am

polterdeal
Pro Member

... learn something new every day... lol

#459 2017-11-06 8:55am

polterdeal
Pro Member

abg_bmx, what year is yours? Justlive, were they made in just those 2 years? or were some made in 2016 as well?

#460 2017-11-06 9:06am

justlive

polterdeal wrote:

abg_bmx, what year is yours? Justlive, were they made in just those 2 years? or were some made in 2016 as well?

I believe only 15 and 17. I looked in the museum and there are only submitted ones for those years. Nothing for 16.

#461 2017-12-05 6:31am

polterdeal
Pro Member

did both of your builds fall off the grid? hahahaha... just kidding, I know xmas time halts most extra curricular shit...

#462 2017-12-05 8:06am

abg_bmx
Pro Member

polterdeal wrote:

HEY HEY HEY.. I am still alive.  Life got... er.. busy.  Lots of stuff but I am going to finish off my TS this weekend.  Where do they stamp the serial?   I hope everyone is alright.  I will go through the thread updates today later.  XD

#463 2017-12-05 9:27am

justlive

Hey! Was wondering what happened?  Thought maybe that build burnt ya out lol. As for mine is had to put it on the back burner until after the holidays. Christmas is wiping me out! But I did manage to get my son one of the 2016 green lineage Masters to surprise him with smile

#464 2017-12-05 9:29am

justlive

polterdeal wrote:

did both of your builds fall off the grid? hahahaha... just kidding, I know xmas time halts most extra curricular shit...

Lol I've managed to get a few more small parts but then had to stop until after Christmas. Had to get that Master for my son. But I'm close, only a few more things to get!

#465 2017-12-05 10:43am

polterdeal
Pro Member

stamp in on the rear dropout... forget which side... covered mine with powder, lol.... but think I took pic of it when still pink/pre-powder...

and awesome man, I've been anticipating BOTH your builds for months now smile

#466 2017-12-05 10:48am

polterdeal
Pro Member

justlive wrote:

polterdeal wrote:

Lol I've managed to get a few more small parts but then had to stop until after Christmas. Had to get that Master for my son. But I'm close, only a few more things to get!

which master you grab for him????? How old is your boy?
My 10 year old (twin) daughters have these...
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/72033/bike45a26e9ee3c.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/72033/bree15a26e9ef1d.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/72033/bree25a26e9edee.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/72033/lys5a26e9ef05.png

#467 2017-12-05 11:26am

justlive

polterdeal wrote:

stamp in on the rear dropout... forget which side... covered mine with powder, lol.... but think I took pic of it when still pink/pre-powder...

and awesome man, I've been anticipating BOTH your builds for months now smile

Thanks man, rub it in why don't ya lol wink

#468 2017-12-05 11:32am

justlive

polterdeal wrote:

justlive wrote:

polterdeal wrote:

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … e9ee3c.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … e9ef1d.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … e9edee.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … e9ef05.png

I got him the green 2016 lineage retro. He's 19. First year of college. He's had a few old school bikes but then kind of lost interest once sports came into play. A few weeks ago he mentioned how he wish he could build a bike and ride again. So he should be pretty surprised to see this under the tree...Love your girls' bikes!!! Love the subtle hints of purple and red on both. Nice job! cool

#469 2017-12-05 12:51pm

polterdeal
Pro Member

justlive wrote:

polterdeal wrote:

justlive wrote:

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … e9ee3c.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … e9ef1d.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … e9edee.jpg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … e9ef05.png

I got him the green 2016 lineage retro. He's 19. First year of college. He's had a few old school bikes but then kind of lost interest once sports came into play. A few weeks ago he mentioned how he wish he could build a bike and ride again. So he should be pretty surprised to see this under the tree...Love your girls' bikes!!! Love the subtle hints of purple and red on both. Nice job! cool

Sweet man, he's gonna love it!!!!!!

and I ain't rubbin' nutin' in homie tongue

My girls LOVE their bikes!!!! 18" wheel'd bikes cause they are still tiny chicks. and PS: it's pink parts on the Maroon bike, lol....

#470 2017-12-05 12:54pm

justlive

polterdeal wrote:

justlive wrote:

Sweet man, he's gonna love it!!!!!!

and I ain't rubbin' nutin' in homie tongue

My girls LOVE their bikes!!!! 18" wheel'd bikes cause they are still tiny chicks. and PS: it's pink parts on the Maroon bike, lol....

Ikr! Im probably more excited than him lol

Lol we'll leave that one alone tongue

And my bad lol, cheap phone + old eyes = red lol.

#471 2017-12-09 8:33am

RDub2
Pro Member

http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/247395/25715504-8b98-40f3-87f0-7dc51c89533a5a2c1038a0.jpeg
http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/247395/7b7fe0cb-96fd-43c9-b496-65a7856a7fc95a2c10393a.jpeg

#472 2017-12-09 11:52am

justlive

#473 2017-12-11 1:11pm

polterdeal
Pro Member

crazy how it looks in both pics... and man, 88 tires?!?!?!?! Don't see those very often!!!!

#474 2017-12-11 1:17pm

cricketman
Pro Member
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 3

My first, and my last.....http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/14421/img_20171116_2001294035a2ef5c6d3.jpg

#475 2017-12-11 5:18pm

justlive

cricketman wrote:

My first, and my last.....http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-image … f5c6d3.jpg

cool

Board footer

View Cart →