You are not logged in.

1987 Zeronine Ultra  RSS Feed

#1 2015-09-27 3:07pm

Rastacosta
Pro Member
Bikes: 17

1987 Zeronine Ultra

http://bmxmuseum.com//image/img_197656081a0f05.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/img_24675641607206.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/thumb_img_2463_1024564160f618.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/thumb_img_2464_1024564160f70a.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/img_1974560884dd4b.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/img_1981560884e15d.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/img_1983560884e564.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com//image/img_198756081a1312.jpg

1987 Zeronine Ultra

My Grail in MINT condition & a dream come true

Here it is after 5 years of looking for one of these i was able to purchase it from one great member here whom i am in debt to forever.  LOL I never thought i would get to add an Ultra to my Zeronine Collection. The 5 year wait was worth it because the bike is in mint i mean it could pass as new or a display model not a scratch on the frame or forks or brakes and seat the brake pads didn't even have a single mark on them the seat is not even discolored it is AMAZING this is my first old school build that i got & is perfect the only factory parts missing were the wheels & pedals & seat post.  I also did a few upgrades and am changing a few parts but nothing really needs to be changed that's how mint it is. Here i is for your enjoyment  just added pink NOS Odyssey FS 2000 Calipers & NOS Odyssey RX Seat Clamp

Parts List * Zeronine Ultra         F/F
* Zeronine Velo          Seat
* Zeronine                  Handle Bars
* Odyssey                   Front & Rear Brake Caliper
* Odyssey RX-3         Brake Levers
* Odyssey RX             Seat Clamp
* Odyssey                   Gyro
* Ame'                         Grips
* Panaracer HP406      Tires
* Peregrine Master      Wheels
* CW Racing                Chain Wheel
* KMC                          Chain
* Bullseye                     Gen 1 Cranks
* Hutch Bear Trap        Pedals
* Altech (stock)            Stem
* GT                             Seat Post                 

http://bmxmuseum.com/img/view-bike-in-museum.gif

Luv My Toys I'm a Kid At Heart Cars, Bikes, Electronics, Skiing, Boarding {snow&skate}, Golf, RC Cars, & What Ever Else Can b FUN!!! You Only Live Once Live Every Day Like it's Your Last!!! "NO REGRETS=NO REWARD"  "NO $  NO big_smile "

#2 2015-09-27 3:15pm

old_school_bmx_guy
Pro MemberI know that dude !
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 1

Re: 1987 Zeronine Ultra

Beautiful. Finally having your grail is an excellent feeling isn't it. Congrats and she is truly sweet. smile

We're all gonna be three little Fonzies here and what's Fonzie like?
Come on Yolanda! What's Fonzie like?
Cool?
Correct-a-mundo! And that's what we're gonna be, cool.

#3 2015-09-27 5:02pm

Rastacosta
Pro Member

old_school_bmx_guy wrote:

Beautiful. Finally having your grail is an excellent feeling isn't it. Congrats and she is truly sweet. smile

Yea it's a weird feeling searching for one item consistently for so long and then having it in your possession being able to ride it & not have to look for it morning noon & night all over the web for it because it's right in front of you   Well I guess it's on to the next I'm almost positive my next bike will not be as hard to find. I just got the retro Master frame & fork, I got an 86 master frame that needs work on the way to me & I picked up a 87 General Hustler Pro & also put $ down on the complete 2016 DMC Master Freestyler 20" can't wait till March.  All I need now is a Redline RL-20II in Radberry then a Zeronine Pro to complete my Zeronine collection.  Wow I think I have an issue LOL

Luv My Toys I'm a Kid At Heart Cars, Bikes, Electronics, Skiing, Boarding {snow&skate}, Golf, RC Cars, & What Ever Else Can b FUN!!! You Only Live Once Live Every Day Like it's Your Last!!! "NO REGRETS=NO REWARD"  "NO $  NO big_smile "

#4 2015-09-27 8:19pm

Raoul
Pro Member
Bikes: 3
For Sale: 7

Beautiful.  It is one of a kind.  Glad you posted it, and awesome to be able to see it together!  Nice job.

#5 2015-09-27 9:19pm

Rastacosta
Pro Member

Raoul wrote:

Beautiful.  It is one of a kind.  Glad you posted it, and awesome to be able to see it together!  Nice job.

Thank you very much i treasure it & if you ever need anything feel free to ask ill be more than willing i owe u 1 i wake up in the mornings go down stairs and see it sitting there & i think its still a dream trying to find a set of 48's for it just to see the difference but i am thrilled to own this treasure  Thanks Again

#6 2015-09-28 5:32am

Adakar
Museum Newbie
Bikes: 1

cool Nice ride!!!!!
really beautiful

#7 2015-09-28 6:39am

old_school_bmx_guy
Pro MemberI know that dude !
Bikes: 11
For Sale: 1

Rastacosta wrote:

Yea it's a weird feeling searching for one item consistently for so long and then having it in your possession being able to ride it & not have to look for it morning noon & night all over the web for it because it's right in front of you   Well I guess it's on to the next I'm almost positive my next bike will not be as hard to find. I just got the retro Master frame & fork, I got an 86 master frame that needs work on the way to me & I picked up a 87 General Hustler Pro & also put $ down on the complete 2016 DMC Master Freestyler 20" can't wait till March.  All I need now is a Redline RL-20II in Radberry then a Zeronine Pro to complete my Zeronine collection.  Wow I think I have an issue LOL

I hear what you're saying. It never ends, does it? If you build the rest of your bikes like this one and your build off ones, you're going to have one awesome collection. cool

We're all gonna be three little Fonzies here and what's Fonzie like?
Come on Yolanda! What's Fonzie like?
Cool?
Correct-a-mundo! And that's what we're gonna be, cool.

#8 2015-09-28 2:12pm

Rastacosta
Pro Member

Rastacosta wrote:

I hear what you're saying. It never ends, does it? If you build the rest of your bikes like this one and your build off ones, you're going to have one awesome collection. cool

I plan on it thank you very much

#9 2015-09-28 11:49pm

Dirty Habits
Dirty Cock
Bikes: 38

Amazing big_smile

[img]http://uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/22838/picmonkey-collage.jpg1_zpshb1zawse595ac8a641-830x100595acd4bd3.jpg[/img]
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness............-Emo Philips

#10 2015-11-09 8:33am

Fleatech
Pro Member
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 11

That is one sexy machine you created there Nick! Love it...and that seat is so awesome too! Great job and I'm sure you're loving it smile

Norco, Patterson and Zeronine's are my thang!

#11 2015-11-09 4:24pm

Rastacosta
Pro Member

Fleatech wrote:

That is one sexy machine you created there Nick! Love it...and that seat is so awesome too! Great job and I'm sure you're loving it smile

Thank you for your kind words I'm glad you like it it's definitely my favorite build ever and definitely the longest hunt of my life but it was worth the way I finally have my Grail I may have a set of Araya 7x's for you I have to go check my parents house I will probably go there this weekend they are just hoops they are 36 spoke

#12 2015-11-09 5:15pm

BucsFanInKC
Museum Newbie

Looks great. I have never seen one of those.

#13 2015-11-09 7:09pm

Rastacosta
Pro Member

BucsFanInKC wrote:

Looks great. I have never seen one of those.

thank you they are very hard to find i think they were only made for a year maybe 2 information on them is just as hard to find as the bike i got lucky getting this one i am very grateful to a member on here selling it to me he purchased it never even opened the box after owning it for 4 years & he new how bad i wanted one that he let it go to a good home & a Zeronine addict as well

Board footer

View Cart →