1985 Dyno Compe II  RSS Feed

#1 2014-06-14 5:39pm

Fuseavk
Expert
From: Davenport,IA
Registered: 2011-06-23
Posts: 908
Bikes: 13

1985 Dyno Compe II

http://bmxmuseum.com/image/cam01971.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com/image/cam01972.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com/image/cam01973.jpg http://bmxmuseum.com/image/1985dynocompeftdanvanderpek_zps9e742eca.jpg

1985 Dyno Compe II

Dave Vanderspek Tribute

2014 Dyno Build off Entry

85 Green Survivor F/F85 GT/Dyno BarsRedline 401 Full wrap Single pinch FlightsRedline Bubble Font ChainwheelShimano DX PedalsTuf Neck StemDC Tech 3 LeversDC 890 CalipersTUFF WheelsShinko GT Tires85 White GT Clamp SurvivorGT Layback postGreen GT Seat
I do ride this!


http://bmxmuseum.com/img/view-bike-in-museum.gif


D34L!!

"Ask Beavis I get nothing Butt-Head"

"old man Peabody,had this crazy idea about breeding ..pine trees"

"Aint nobody gonna beat John Milner" - "I aint nobody Dork"

Offline

 

#2 2014-06-14 10:04pm

Black_and_Blue
Pro MemberStop Pricing Parts Like it's 2012
From: Moorpark CA
Registered: 2007-11-02
Posts: 1040
Bikes: 5

Re: 1985 Dyno Compe II

Love it!!!!!


It's an internet chat board.  Relax.

Offline

 

#3 2014-06-15 12:10am

Fuseavk
Expert
From: Davenport,IA
Registered: 2011-06-23
Posts: 908
Bikes: 13

Re: 1985 Dyno Compe II

Thanks!  I still need to adjust some things,brakes,crank but she rides decent


D34L!!

"Ask Beavis I get nothing Butt-Head"

"old man Peabody,had this crazy idea about breeding ..pine trees"

"Aint nobody gonna beat John Milner" - "I aint nobody Dork"

Offline

 

#4 2014-06-21 7:09am

Black_and_Blue
Pro MemberStop Pricing Parts Like it's 2012
From: Moorpark CA
Registered: 2007-11-02
Posts: 1040
Bikes: 5

Re: 1985 Dyno Compe II

Fuseavk wrote:

Thanks!  I still need to adjust some things,brakes,crank but she rides decent

Even better, she gets ridden!  And not talking about your avatar ... seriously I remember that pic and it's cool to see such an off-the-wall tribute.


It's an internet chat board.  Relax.

Offline

 

#5 2014-06-21 7:59am

Fuseavk
Expert
From: Davenport,IA
Registered: 2011-06-23
Posts: 908
Bikes: 13

Re: 1985 Dyno Compe II

Black_and_Blue wrote:

Fuseavk wrote:

Thanks!  I still need to adjust some things,brakes,crank but she rides decent

Even better, she gets ridden!  And not talking about your avatar ... seriously I remember that pic and it's cool to see such an off-the-wall tribute.

Yeah, I didnt know about riding the tires but screw it i said LOL...fun to cruise

thanks !!


D34L!!

"Ask Beavis I get nothing Butt-Head"

"old man Peabody,had this crazy idea about breeding ..pine trees"

"Aint nobody gonna beat John Milner" - "I aint nobody Dork"

Offline

 

#6 2014-06-21 8:22am

Black_and_Blue
Pro MemberStop Pricing Parts Like it's 2012
From: Moorpark CA
Registered: 2007-11-02
Posts: 1040
Bikes: 5

Re: 1985 Dyno Compe II

Fuseavk wrote:

Black_and_Blue wrote:

Fuseavk wrote:

Thanks!  I still need to adjust some things,brakes,crank but she rides decent

Even better, she gets ridden!  And not talking about your avatar ... seriously I remember that pic and it's cool to see such an off-the-wall tribute.

Yeah, I didnt know about riding the tires but screw it i said LOL...fun to cruise

thanks !!

Vander would approve smile


It's an internet chat board.  Relax.

Offline

 

#7 2014-07-01 12:08pm

joejoe87dyno
Pro Member
From: grand rapids mi.
Registered: 2013-06-23
Posts: 2116
Bikes: 3
For Sale: 8

Re: 1985 Dyno Compe II

I think this is my all time favorite dyno. Not a easy tribute build but you did it.cool


Build your bikes the way you want. Always looking for 85/86 dyno but don't always have money for them.

Offline

 

#8 2014-07-06 7:06am

BOB-O
Pro MemberRADBOYS
From: Southside of Milwaukee, WI
Registered: 2006-08-13
Posts: 896
Bikes: 9

Re: 1985 Dyno Compe II

I was thinking of doing this one too..Then i ran across your pics. I love this build.What is the number plate i can't see? Dyno

Offline

 

#9 2014-07-06 9:11am

Fuseavk
Expert
From: Davenport,IA
Registered: 2011-06-23
Posts: 908
Bikes: 13

Re: 1985 Dyno Compe II

joejoe87dyno wrote:

I think this is my all time favorite dyno. Not a easy tribute build but you did it.cool

Thanks Joe, Yeah I really want to build this green frame with some blue but Im leaving it like this probably forever lol


D34L!!

"Ask Beavis I get nothing Butt-Head"

"old man Peabody,had this crazy idea about breeding ..pine trees"

"Aint nobody gonna beat John Milner" - "I aint nobody Dork"

Offline

 

#10 2014-07-06 9:12am

Fuseavk
Expert
From: Davenport,IA
Registered: 2011-06-23
Posts: 908
Bikes: 13

Re: 1985 Dyno Compe II

BOB-O wrote:

I was thinking of doing this one too..Then i ran across your pics. I love this build.What is the number plate i can't see? Dyno

Thanks Bob-o.

Its a Haro tech b plate, not what he actually had but i had this plate and its cracked...plus i drew on it with marker for most of the back of it lol


D34L!!

"Ask Beavis I get nothing Butt-Head"

"old man Peabody,had this crazy idea about breeding ..pine trees"

"Aint nobody gonna beat John Milner" - "I aint nobody Dork"

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →