You are not logged in.

1985 Hutch Hollywood  RSS Feed

#1 2013-03-22 10:22am

Skyway2012
Pro Member
From: Keene NH
Registered: 2010-06-10
Posts: 1233
Bikes: 2
For Sale: 163

1985 Hutch Hollywood

http://bmxmuseum.com/image/photo_67.jpg

1985 Hutch Hollywood

One of the most elusive BMX bike's in my opinion.

This bike is the first "Lady" I've actually committed to since I've officially started my collection. Like in the song, you better make a pretty woman your wife. Now the hunt is on for the baby blue to truly possess my harem of Hollywood's.


http://bmxmuseum.com/img/view-bike-in-museum.gif

Offline

 

#2 2013-03-22 1:17pm

Hutch Forever
Old Guy With a Hutch
From: Toronto, Canada
Registered: 2010-07-13
Posts: 2558
Bikes: 6

Re: 1985 Hutch Hollywood

nice bike....


[img]http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t40/superdavelui/HutchDice.jpg[/img]
                        JUST SOME OLD GUY WITH HUTCH STUFF...     


44t-Canadian support.                          WANTED :

Offline

 

#3 2013-03-22 1:40pm

olnordicflyer
Pro Member
From: Umeå Sweden
Registered: 2010-10-07
Posts: 533
Bikes: 13
Website

Re: 1985 Hutch Hollywood

cool get mine soon big_smile think Brian P still has a blue one http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=473781

Last edited by olnordicflyer (2013-03-22 1:53pm)

Offline

 

#4 2013-03-22 7:16pm

SKYWAYNE1026
Pro Member
From: Fall River, MA
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 3135
Bikes: 17

Re: 1985 Hutch Hollywood

olnordicflyer wrote:

cool get mine soon big_smile think Brian P still has a blue one http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=473781

I got that one from Brian and traded it to Starchild.


Always looking for nice / rare SKYWAY bikes, parts & gear.

Online

 

#5 2013-03-23 12:23am

olnordicflyer
Pro Member
From: Umeå Sweden
Registered: 2010-10-07
Posts: 533
Bikes: 13
Website

Re: 1985 Hutch Hollywood

SKYWAYNE1026 wrote:

olnordicflyer wrote:

cool get mine soon big_smile think Brian P still has a blue one http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=473781

I got that one from Brian and traded it to Starchild.

cool

Offline

 

#6 2013-03-23 9:58am

ReddyZ06
Museum Addict
From: Chandler, AZ via Columbus, OH
Registered: 2009-05-14
Posts: 1197
Bikes: 4

Re: 1985 Hutch Hollywood

Congratulations, what a great bike!

Mike

Offline

 

#7 2014-08-28 1:59am

MickRich393
Pro Member
From: Kanagawa, Japan
Registered: 2010-08-29
Posts: 2748
Bikes: 7
For Sale: 3

Re: 1985 Hutch Hollywood

Am going through a real Hollywood phase at the moment - love the colour combination though not sure from the pic if this is the lavender or pink version. Any chance of posting some more pics?

Offline

 

#8 2014-08-28 2:20pm

SKYWAYNE1026
Pro Member
From: Fall River, MA
Registered: 2009-03-09
Posts: 3135
Bikes: 17

Re: 1985 Hutch Hollywood

MickRich393 wrote:

Am going through a real Hollywood phase at the moment - love the colour combination though not sure from the pic if this is the lavender or pink version. Any chance of posting some more pics?

I think this is the one I bought from him a while ago, it's Purple Reign


Always looking for nice / rare SKYWAY bikes, parts & gear.

Online

 

#9 2014-08-28 4:22pm

MickRich393
Pro Member
From: Kanagawa, Japan
Registered: 2010-08-29
Posts: 2748
Bikes: 7
For Sale: 3

Re: 1985 Hutch Hollywood

SKYWAYNE1026 wrote:

MickRich393 wrote:

Am going through a real Hollywood phase at the moment - love the colour combination though not sure from the pic if this is the lavender or pink version. Any chance of posting some more pics?

I think this is the one I bought from him a while ago, it's Purple Reign

Thanks! Are you going to put it up in your bikes?

Offline

 

Board footer

View Cart →