You are not logged in.

Supercross DTT freestyle frame  RSS Feed

#76 2013-08-20 9:15am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 59

Re: Supercross DTT freestyle frame

IPD wrote:

freak, i didn't even know you had a FLATT.  i thought you had just the pandora v2.

I had a flatt for  allmost1 month  sold it I like my white V2  better. it was a why not buy it thing . some one on global flat. was selling a Subrosa Flatt for $98.00 + shiping frame only. so jumped on buying it. but it just felt off or weired to me. to new school for me I guess. or I dont know  anyway I resold it for more $$$.  then used that money to buy a  ST Martin TEN 10 frame !smile   I just cant stop buying twinn top tube frames Hi my name is Dan and I am a A Bike aholic!!!

Last edited by FRESSTYLE FREEK (2013-08-20 9:16am)

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730
Don't get butt hurt when someone posts their opinion to an open forum.

#77 2013-08-20 9:21am

IPD
El Conquistador
Bikes: 3
Website

yeah, DTT's FTW.  guy must have been desperate to sell it for $100.  that's a huge hit for a virtually brand new frame.  odd that you didn't like it.  i thought the GEO was identical to the V2, just with some minor mods.  i wonder if it was the parts on one vs. the other.

Those who dislike Israel are in favor of Jewish and Kurdish Genocide.  It's that simple.

#78 2013-08-20 9:29am

OldYeller
Pro MemberFellow newb

FRESSTYLE FREEK wrote:

just cant stop buying twinn top tube frames Hi my name is Dan and I am a A Bike aholic!!!

I'm pretty sure that applies to everyone on this site.  Not that there's anything wrong with that lol

We're more of a support group.

#79 2013-08-20 9:50am

FRESSTYLE FREEK
Pro Member(fantstik Spellr)
Bikes: 59

IPD wrote:

yeah, DTT's FTW.  guy must have been desperate to sell it for $100.  that's a huge hit for a virtually brand new frame.  odd that you didn't like it.  i thought the GEO was identical to the V2, just with some minor mods.  i wonder if it was the parts on one vs. the other.

may be it was the brand parts I ran on it?? I had Zero sweep WTP bars and forks from off my  green 98 Dimond Back that I parted out. was on flattland fule web page looking in to buying diffrent parts for it. to change how it rod/handeled. that's when I seen they had the TEN on sale. liked the looks the first time I seen one. so I sold the flatt and bought a TEN 10.

as for why he sold so cheap. he clamed got hit by drunk driver. could not ride at that time plus had medical bills pilling up fast.  so I got a flatt for dirt cheap.big_smile to bad he can't ride if the stor he gave is true. eaither way I bought that sucker. I allmost did not get the black Ten. there's ben a chrome Ten 10  on global flat for low money. but they never ansewer any PM's so bought the black one from flatland fule.com

Kindness is like Manure does You No Good unless You spread It around
bikes were made to be pedalled if we don't ride them they get sad:(!
YES I RIDE A PINK BIKE!! WANT TO MAKE SOME THING OUT OF IT!

2017 heavyweight build off entry submission thread link
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 0#p5846730
Don't get butt hurt when someone posts their opinion to an open forum.

#80 2013-08-20 4:44pm

Lou4130
Pro Member
Bikes: 12
For Sale: 3

The TEN is awesome but it does ride like a newschool bike. When i had my Subrosa it was similar, but somewhere between an old school and new school feel.

That said, i have the TEN set up with zero forks, 26mm stem and no rear brakes. My Flatt was minimal offset forks and a 45mm stem, both brakes. I wanted it to be more stable for regular riding.

But it really is a good frame, i like mine alot. Hopefully you'll like it smile

i saw that chrome TEN on GF but yea..it was a new member and they never replied to anyone. I was thinking about grabbing it to have a second one..but they didnt answer me either.

Last edited by Lou4130 (2013-08-20 4:50pm)

HARO BIKES "First in freestyle"

#81 2013-08-25 12:04pm

JUGGARNAUT
Bikes: 8

I'd never ride a Short Frame again, But that Voodoo looks sweet...The London DTT looks like it was built with Pixie sticks and bubblegum..just dainty ,plus they always have to make a weld joint where there should be a smooth bend.Looking different for the sake of looking different doesnt mean better or stronger..no?

Damn Glad to be here!

Board footer

View Cart →