You are not logged in.

ebay scum rustygoldlove559  RSS Feed

#26 2012-12-15 4:18am

bigred22
Banned

Re: ebay scum rustygoldlove559

smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

vintage chromoly wrote:

Old84skyway has made the "meat whistle" list!

The list is growing rapidly. lol

I Live Life To The Fullest And Run With Models!

#27 2012-12-15 4:20am

bigred22
Banned

YOUR A LIER AND IT HAS BEEN EXPOSED, YOUR JUST A NASTY WASTE OF SKIN!

Tell your wife I said hi!
And tell the pool boy thanks for doing my JOB this week!

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

old84skyway4me wrote:

just want you all to know this clown has been sending me nasty and vulgar messages on ebay about the quadrangle he's pawning off. he has constantly berated myself and everyone on this site openly in his messages to me, he refers to ALL of us as losers, idiots, and basically a bunch of jerkoffs. if you know this guy personally, you might want to let him know he is dangerously close to criminal prosecution for the comments he is making. It's called slander and telling someone there time is near, is considered a terrorist threat. Dear 84skywaydream,

Read your silly message back to yourself as if it was directed at your.
Yes, ok you see it know....Bad grammar wait horrible grammar if any was used at all. Plus I don't believe that any of/if you even can call those sentences...are even remotely coherent sounding (like you need to lay of the keystone light)? And last but not least let me school you BOY the use of "TARD or mentally challenged person" 3 times by yourself in the message directed at me, is very sick and low on so many levels, so far from socially and or politically correct..... way taboo word for a grown man that has kids and a wife............and maybe grandkids that might come out mentally challenged. So I hope you have many restless nights thinking about how your not the most intelligent person and your time is coming soon as well, its called nature and your not getting any younger plus your wife is sleeping with the pool boy because you franking with bmx bullshit, your heart could go at any time... just as fast as your hair line........

- rustygoldlove559

all this because I made a simple comment about how his frameset couldnt be the predecessor to something older than what he is selling.

#28 2012-12-15 4:48am

bigred22
Banned

YOUR JUST A SICK MAN!

HERE IS SOME WHAT YOU SENT ME, IF YOU DONT REMEMBER, AND I DIDNT CHANGE UP THE WORDING LIKE YOU!

this is the skyway84 dude talking to me after I ravaged his wife, via the internet and the local pool boy!

youre a douchebag with absolutely no intelligence at all whatsoever. and my wife loves me, almost as much as your mom. have a nice day buttmonkey.

Based on your grammar your on the lower side of the intelligence scale, buddy! Love the start of a new sentence with he word AND! (your winning as CHARLY WOULD SAY)

Now read that back to yourself and tell me and the "MUSEUM" how that is an adult comment?

I have every right to go WAAAAY lower then you from the start because you was sent by CRASHMAN MUSEUM MEMBER when started an open forum that involved recruitment for troops to GANG UP AND HARASS ME. Have you ever heard of the RECO act, law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions.

I have a lawyer building a lawsuit right now and he will be helping me file charges under the reco act to prosecute the 2 individuals and the owner of the "MUSEUM" if decides not to deal with crimes being orchestrated via his web page and his members.

Your lovely members CRASHMAN AND OLDSKYWAY84 should be DISBANDED AND BLOCKED FROM BECOMING MEMBERS AGIAN.

This is a bicycle web page not a GANG-MEMBER RECRUITMENT AREA.

What is a GANG you ask, a group of people that commit crimes under the direction of a leader.

A DIRECT QUOTE FROM CRASHMAN ON A DIFFERENT FOURM HERE, http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=474523
So, I was thinking a good harassment campaign would be great! Or better yet, if someone has A LITTLE money to tie-up, buy it then file a "not as described" complaint and burn him on shipping. Right now PayPal has a FREE RETURN SHIPPING holiday offer!

Wow, the museum allows gang conduct!

I TALK SHIT BUT I HAVE THE FACTS AND LAW!

I WAS ATTACKED OVER A BICYCLE THAT IS IN THE DIRECT FAMILY TREE OF THE QUADANGLE?
You guys need to get a life and do your research before wasting a lot of time and not making money with that time instead !!!!!!!

old84skyway4me wrote:

so the fact that this clown has made insinuating remarks about my wife and a pool boy and that he is predicting that i WILL DIE SOON are really minor infractions because???? are you serious? all i did was state that he worded things wrong and try to help him avoid getting someone confused on what he was selling. he claims its a predecessor to the quadangle. it looks more like a gjs than anything. he then started to berate me and insult my wife referring to her like a whore. you tell me in front of your wife/gf that you would allow this and see where it gets you. this didnt backfire, im not allowing some internet tough guy to run his mouth about the woman that supports my hobby and treats me with unequalled respect. if you dont like my comment, tough. i really dont care. but if you read even half of what this scumbag said, you would be singing a different tune. you keep telling yourself he's a great guy. he is only running his mouth because he is 3000 miles away in california. as for his moronic comment about "crimes in the behavior of gang association", really? where does he get this stuff? law and order criminal intent?? if you want me off this site, fine, you tell me (administrators only) what reason you have for removing my membership and in what way i violated any agreements with bmxmuseum. i defended all of you on this site when this nitwit is referring to us as "mid life crisis museum" so lets hear what you think of mr. tough guy now.

#29 2012-12-15 5:05am

bigred22
Banned

btw I have a ton of new old stock bmx parts, frames, completes and 30 years of bicycles history for sale at my ebay account
http://stores.ebay.com/rustygoldlove

I think this might be some of the resin why I am being heavily attacked, I am that guy that has all the bad a** sh*t that everyone was dien to have 20 years ago when it came out!
I am just trying to pay my way through bicycle frame building school as I have mastered the art of HIGH END bicycle technician for the last 15 years and owned a shop for 5 years.
Thank you for the real bicyclist that ride there bikes and enjoy life!

#30 2012-12-15 5:06am

INYUR-I
Pro Member
Bikes: 1

SHOULD BE CALLED THE "VAGINA MUSEUM" WIPE IT UP AND MOVE ON!!

#31 2012-12-15 5:50am

bigred22
Banned

#1 I work in a real shop on real time in the day light out of the cave that the keyboard jokey skywayfreak stays in.
So my key boarding is not the best, my grammar I could care less about, but I damn sure know its better then Mr. Super bmx Nazi 84skyb*lls.

#2Thank you for your support just had to clear the waters of my language and or lack of giving a damn about it. Yes they are harassing me AND THEY OPENLY ATMITE IT?
What smart criminals, the wife and kids are in the dinning room eating and dad is committing  FEDERAL CRIMES WITH HIS KEYBOARD! lol!lollollol

#3 yes, you cant stop progress, I forgot about this guy (skywayihugmybmx) guy, until some one on ebay from the museum updated me at like 2 am today. But he has been POUNDING on his keyboard while I am selling cool old BMX stuff!

#4 He is in a cave and cant get out (by cave I mean his mind) lol, so this is his comfort BLANKIEE!!! Hi my name is, The unstoppable Skywaydude 84.5 and 1/2, the new age internet bad as* here to save the world of cool old LEGENDARY bmx's for sale!

maddmaxivan wrote:

1.he admitted he listed the item incorrectly and from his grammer id say english may not be his first language.
perhaps some consideration should have been given there to begin with..?

2.he was very polite when asked PROPERLY about his bike,as evidenced by my posts above.
i 100% believe him when he says members here harassed him on his sale,just from what you alone have posted so far.

3.youve acted like a raving loon about the whole thing,while hes already moved onwards,relisted the bike with an updated accurate description.

4.at what point does enough become enough?
so he said some things to you..you sure said some things to him as well...not to mention,you lied straightup about the tard comments,and yet we should believe every word You say?

kind of funny,you started this post to show us what kind of person he was,but youve really shown us  what you are like.

im done with this circus show..good luck.neutral

#32 2012-12-15 6:04am

general hustler
Pro Member"GHramps"
Bikes: 12
Website

Why don't the both of you go build a ship in a bottle or something.

This just in: Drinking water supply has been compromised. Symptoms include acting irrational and disrespectful when discussing race, religion, and politics. Many impacted.

--------------------------------
NOW YOU FUNNY TOO
--------------------------------

#33 2012-12-15 6:06am

bigred22
Banned

From what I get out of this guy skywaysmokingloon is that I don't  his wife stopped putting out or mid-life-crises??? Because he is attacking, rating and raving about anything and at anyone, like a loose pit bull thats been lock up.
Ahhhhh maybe HE is going through MALE MENOPAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad, we should just be there for him, its his time of need.

madmad:mad:Shame on us for not hearing his CRIES OUT FOR HELP!!!!! yikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikesyikes

SoGnarly wrote:

old84skyway4me wrote:

and btw SoGnarly, did i insult you directly in any way?? do i know you?? have i ever posted on anything of yours in a negative way?? no. i really dont appreciate you insulting me when you have no reason or right to.

The last place I get insulted is on a franking internet forum.

I'm not insulting you, I just can't believe that a website (supposedly with alot of mature adults) has all this franking drama all the time.  Like a bunch of franking high school kids.  You have a problem with an Ebay seller, big franking deal.  No reason to cry all over forums looking for attention when it's something you should be handling on Ebay. 

These "call out" threads are just plain silly!  Someone peddling copies like those hubs or stems is one thing, but just because you get your panties in a bunch from one bad Ebay transaction the whole BMX community doesn't need to know about it.

"ZOMG! Bros! Some dude on Ebay trying to sell a '85 Huffy, tooootally NOT 85, it's a 84! I sent the seller a message and he told me to F**K off, don't ever buy anything from him...2 shady."

lol

#34 2012-12-15 6:22am

maddmaxivan
Intermediate

so much for moving onwards....roll

#35 2012-12-15 6:24am

bigred22
Banned

I have some amazing bmx lots coming up for auction this morning.big_smile
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dirt-master-NOS … 7523849%26

DONT FORGET TO BID ON THE QUADANGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maddmaxivan wrote:

so much for moving onwards....roll

#36 2012-12-15 6:30am

maddmaxivan
Intermediate

seriously man,i understand but you have to understand also.
theres a point,in all of these drama type threads,when you trip,stumble,or fall right into the gutter next to the guy who started it all.

this is that point...let it go...wink

#37 2012-12-15 6:38am

huffyrider
Expert
Bikes: 6

Both of them need to take up a new hobby.  wink. Something less stressful.

Chicks dig scars!  So lets ride fellow sprocket jockeys.

#38 2012-12-15 7:04am

vintage chromoly
BMXer 4 Life

Take this crap back to eBay!

After this display, I wouldn't deal with either of you two.

unions.... the folks who brought you the weekend!
Your - belongs to you....You're - You are /Its - Belongs to it....It's - It is / Brake - Slows your car....Break - Falls apart
There - Not here....Their - Not yours....They're - they are
Here - Not there....Hear - To perceive sound
Lose - To not win....Loose - Not tight
Sale - this is FOR SALE....Sell - Going to get rid of
Since - From then till now... Scents - Smells..... Sense - Conscious awareness....Cents - pennies

#39 2012-12-15 7:13am

nickyturbo
Pro MemberPam Anderson
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 3

vintage chromoly wrote:

Take this crap back to eBay!

After this display, I wouldn't deal with either of you two.

+1 Drama Queens roll

#40 2012-12-15 7:32am

brackett
AdminAdministrator
Bikes: 15
For Sale: 1

Iceman wrote:

lol

+1

One thing that I have seen over and over on the BMXmuseum is members willing to tarnish the reputation of another member by leaving nasty feedback before trying to resolve a problem like a reasonable human being.

In my 6 plus years as a staff member , this pisses me off almost as much as a scammer.

#41 2012-12-15 7:38am

brackett
AdminAdministrator
Bikes: 15

splasher311 wrote:

I chimed in on the other bashing thread, and I'll try to hear as well. I only joined this forum to do research, and no, I'm NOT the seller. (look at the join date crashman) But this forum is the same as every other one I've ever joined, a bunch of cool folks willing to share knowledge, and a few who hafta be know-it-alls and impress people with their "knowledge." Don't get me wrong, some noobs need a little flaming to break em in, but when somebody legitimately knows their stuff and somebody still tries to light em up is weaksauce roll

C'mon, look at the guy's auctions.....you honestly think a guy selling a Champion doesn't know what a threadless headset and u-brakes are???

You think BMX stuff is rare, try owning, building, and collecting Italian roadbikes..... wink

I'm going to posit that nobody wants to type a paragraph ad on Ebay if they don't need to, and it's easier to reply to people who ask intelligent questions than type every possible bit of info you have on something. So members from this forum bashing a seller (in an open forum) who's really just selling a frameset is really immature. If I found the bmxmuseum while looking for information, chances are that the seller did too, and I know I sure wouldn't like being insulted in open forum by a bunch of blow-hards.....

You are too the seller. Dual accounts on the museum are not tolerated. http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

One thing that I have seen over and over on the BMXmuseum is members willing to tarnish the reputation of another member by leaving nasty feedback before trying to resolve a problem like a reasonable human being.

In my 6 plus years as a staff member , this pisses me off almost as much as a scammer.

#42 2012-12-15 7:49am

TuRBo Todd
Pro Member
Bikes: 11

Lets put this into perspective guys. It's a BIKE! 20 elementary school kids and some adults were shot and killed at a school yesterday. Their families would throw every possession they have into the river just to have their loved ones back and there's two pages of nonsense over an ebay listing. roll

If it's got two wheels, jump it.

#43 2012-12-15 7:50am

DIPSOMANIAC
AdminNot this cracker
Bikes: 5
For Sale: 3

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o187/wickeddevildog/gif/banhammer.gif

I'm letting the liquor do the thinking.....

#44 2012-12-15 8:46am

old84skyway4me
Post Restriction

whats really sad is, ive moved on. youre the one making whorish insults about my wife and thinking youre nostradamus and can predict someones death. as for your now open threat to "reach through the computer and work on my attitude problems?? are you being serious?? you insulted my wife jerkoff. if you did it in person i would have made you eat your teeth. this is the last time im responding to your idiocy. dont make threats to me EVER again. i live in philadelphia and im not really hard to find. let me know when youre in town and we can resolve this if you still think youre a tough guy.

FEAR, IT'S THE DARKNESS INSIDE YOU THAT DRIVES YOU TO BE MORE. IT MAKES YOU RIDE HARDER, RUN FARTHER, AND JUST PUT UP OR SHUT UP. WITHOUT FEAR, WE ARE JUST SHELLS WITHOUT PURPOSE!

#45 2012-12-15 9:10am

Johnnny
Pro MemberI prefer Sockeye to be honest....
Bikes: 19
Website

brackett wrote:

splasher311 wrote:

I chimed in on the other bashing thread, and I'll try to hear as well. I only joined this forum to do research, and no, I'm NOT the seller. (look at the join date crashman) But this forum is the same as every other one I've ever joined, a bunch of cool folks willing to share knowledge, and a few who hafta be know-it-alls and impress people with their "knowledge." Don't get me wrong, some noobs need a little flaming to break em in, but when somebody legitimately knows their stuff and somebody still tries to light em up is weaksauce roll

C'mon, look at the guy's auctions.....you honestly think a guy selling a Champion doesn't know what a threadless headset and u-brakes are???

You think BMX stuff is rare, try owning, building, and collecting Italian roadbikes..... wink

I'm going to posit that nobody wants to type a paragraph ad on Ebay if they don't need to, and it's easier to reply to people who ask intelligent questions than type every possible bit of info you have on something. So members from this forum bashing a seller (in an open forum) who's really just selling a frameset is really immature. If I found the bmxmuseum while looking for information, chances are that the seller did too, and I know I sure wouldn't like being insulted in open forum by a bunch of blow-hards.....

You are too the seller. Dual accounts on the museum are not tolerated. http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

This thread gives me a headache...

Born again. Mom has a strong uterus.

#46 2012-12-15 9:22am

YankeeJim
Pro Member27 & Counting...
Bikes: 3

I'm so glad Al Gore invented the Internet!
This whole thread is a laugh riot.lol

HELLTRACK BYLAW 812.3 BRAVO-
To be eligible, a rider must be sponsored by a company with at least $50,000 in sales.

#47 2012-12-15 9:28am

Jerry A Hutcher
BMXer 4 Life

lol
Did the pool boy ride his BMX bike over to ""CLEAN THE POOL""??? loltongue

#48 2012-12-15 10:11am

scrumblero
Pro MemberPopop
Bikes: 11

brackett wrote:

http://turklishtefl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Laughing.jpg

Horns up!!  \m/

#49 2012-12-15 1:25pm

bigred22
Banned

Are you slow, I RUSTY, JOINED THIS MID LIFE CRISES SITE TODAY AT LIKE 2 am. Splasher joined in september of this year!
YOUR WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!cool

brackett wrote:

splasher311 wrote:

#50 2012-12-15 1:29pm

bigred22
Banned

LIKE I SAID YOU LOW LIFE "MENTALLY CHALLENGED HATING" person (skywayfreak)

I WILL BE AT DIXYLAND BMX SHOW!

I WILL LOVE ON YOU LIKE A GRIZZLY BEAR!

old84skyway4me wrote:

whats really sad is, ive moved on. youre the one making whorish insults about my wife and thinking youre nostradamus and can predict someones death. as for your now open threat to "reach through the computer and work on my attitude problems?? are you being serious?? you insulted my wife jerkoff. if you did it in person i would have made you eat your teeth. this is the last time im responding to your idiocy. dont make threats to me EVER again. i live in philadelphia and im not really hard to find. let me know when youre in town and we can resolve this if you still think youre a tough guy.

Board footer

View Cart →