So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...  RSS Feed

#1 2012-11-27 7:06am

GHMGT73
Pro MemberGTs R the Bs knees
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2008-12-24
Posts: 1324
Bikes: 20
For Sale
Website

So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

Curious if it was someone on here. Great score, but spendy $$$$$$$


SURVIVORS RULE!!  //  I need: UNSTAMPED 84 GT Pro Performer F&F // NOS 84-85 Pro Performer CHROME sticker set  // NOS GT Coins  // ANY NOS 84-86 GT Decals

Offline

 

#2 2012-11-27 9:27am

ANTDOG
Pro MemberSite Advocate!
From: EDISON NJ
Registered: 2006-12-05
Posts: 8501
Bikes: 2
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

I did building it right now and taking it to the skate parkl. big_smile


I love bmx racing

Offline

 

#3 2012-11-27 9:49am

JAMMJ
Pro MemberBanned
From: Texas
Registered: 2009-05-18
Posts: 6965
Bikes: 12
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

lol  hahahaha  got me laughing lol


Looking For Hutch Aerospeed Black Plastic Caps - Pm Me Please

Offline

 

#4 2012-11-27 10:01am

bmxism
Museum Addict
From: Southern Maine
Registered: 2008-01-21
Posts: 1050
Website

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

Stop by the lake first and do some jumping.


GT - Bolt-on is Better

Offline

 

#5 2012-11-27 10:03am

Haro-83
Pro MemberTEXAS HILLBILLY
From: East Texas
Registered: 2009-10-05
Posts: 10813
Bikes: 34
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

ANTDOG wrote:

I did building it right now and taking it to the skate parkl. big_smile

lollollol


Build it, Ride it and Break it. That what it was made for.

WANTED: nothing for now

Offline

 

#6 2012-11-27 10:35am

teamrandr
Pro Membermongoosed
From: Grand Haven, MI
Registered: 2007-08-17
Posts: 1247
Bikes: 6
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

bmxism wrote:

Stop by the lake first and do some jumping.

Can I ghost ride it off a curb first?


I wouldn't be here today if the old school didn't pave the way.

Offline

 

#7 2012-11-27 11:00am

anicetyguy
Pro Member"breaks" aren't "brakes"
From: Union, NJ
Registered: 2011-04-12
Posts: 644
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

hmm Can that be called a "score"? Not in my world, guess I'm poor lol

Last edited by anicetyguy (2012-11-27 11:01am)


Not-So-Nooby(here) - rode a white/chrome '86 Haro Master BITD - now I'm building one again big_smile
Currently need: your unwanted coaster brake SKYWAY O.E.s...

I am here, can you hear me? They're all on their phones over there. You're not on your phone are you?
Lern too spel moor gooder end yoose bester inglish enternetz peeple big_smile

Offline

 

#8 2012-11-27 11:09am

erdalicious
Pro MemberPsycho Silence
Registered: 2008-12-25
Posts: 11777
Bikes: 27
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

$2650 exactly yikeslol


WTB: * Oakley F1 grips black/yellow * all KKT FMX/LMX Pedals * Skyway Tuff Graphite pedals/cages * nos red Oakley 2 right side only * nos red Oakley 1 left side only * nos chrome KKT FMX left side pedal 9/16


( . )( . )
    )(
  ( Y )

Offline

 

#9 2012-11-27 11:15am

GHMGT73
Pro MemberGTs R the Bs knees
From: New Jersey
Registered: 2008-12-24
Posts: 1324
Bikes: 20
For Sale
Website

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

Well yeah, not a score in the sense of getting something great for a crazy-cheap price, but a score in that the winner won the auction.  Will it ever be worth more (i.e. investment)? I don't think so. Is it worth $1,650 more than a 30th anniversary, just to have an OG set?  To one person, I guess.


SURVIVORS RULE!!  //  I need: UNSTAMPED 84 GT Pro Performer F&F // NOS 84-85 Pro Performer CHROME sticker set  // NOS GT Coins  // ANY NOS 84-86 GT Decals

Offline

 

#10 2012-11-27 11:34am

gaijin
Resident Hutch Hater
From: Orlando, FL
Registered: 2007-04-24
Posts: 10683
Bikes: 18

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

GHMGT73 wrote:

Well yeah, not a score in the sense of getting something great for a crazy-cheap price, but a score in that the winner won the auction.  Will it ever be worth more (i.e. investment)? I don't think so. Is it worth $1,650 more than a 30th anniversary, just to have an OG set?  To one person, I guess.

If it was an auction, it took at least 2 people to get the bidding that high.  I'm just sayin'...


avatar photo copyright 2012 asklite

Things I need:  Chrome MX-900s and Tech 3 (rear), 1st or 2nd gen finned Mathauser pads with original hardware.

Offline

 

#11 2012-11-27 11:43am

Haro-83
Pro MemberTEXAS HILLBILLY
From: East Texas
Registered: 2009-10-05
Posts: 10813
Bikes: 34
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

gaijin wrote:

GHMGT73 wrote:

Well yeah, not a score in the sense of getting something great for a crazy-cheap price, but a score in that the winner won the auction.  Will it ever be worth more (i.e. investment)? I don't think so. Is it worth $1,650 more than a 30th anniversary, just to have an OG set?  To one person, I guess.

If it was an auction, it took at least 2 people to get the bidding that high.  I'm just sayin'...

Right on!

Last edited by Haro-83 (2012-11-27 11:44am)


Build it, Ride it and Break it. That what it was made for.

WANTED: nothing for now

Offline

 

#12 2012-11-27 11:46am

Jerry A Hutcher
BMXer 4 Life
From: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Registered: 2009-03-02
Posts: 4500

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

Dam...thats a lot of flow....

Offline

 

#13 2012-11-27 12:05pm

SliceSlanger
Intermediate
Registered: 2011-04-29
Posts: 289

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

Yup, and the next nos Master they sell will START at 2650.  Watch, you will see. hmm

Offline

 

#14 2012-11-27 12:17pm

JAMMJ
Pro MemberBanned
From: Texas
Registered: 2009-05-18
Posts: 6965
Bikes: 12
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

and the rest of the parts.   One day we all aint gonna afford it


Looking For Hutch Aerospeed Black Plastic Caps - Pm Me Please

Offline

 

#15 2012-11-27 12:22pm

five
BMXer 4 Life
From: Minnesota
Registered: 2008-12-30
Posts: 5827
Bikes: 1
Website

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

SliceSlanger wrote:

Yup, and the next nos Master they sell will START at 2650.  Watch, you will see. hmm

Not only that...  most don't know their head from their ass, so you'll see people trying to sell just random Masters for this much.

The whole bike parted went for about $6500..  so also expect to see more complete Masters trying to be sold for $5000+...  which they won't get, or they will shill the crap out of them, and people will pay because they don't know what they are doing, or looking at.

Just like Group 1 Cranks now people will want 1K for them as well...  and they'll probably get it too!

In a few months, it will all fade.

Offline

 

#16 2012-11-27 12:49pm

droc7683
Pro Member"D-Rock"
From: Cape Cod, MA
Registered: 2008-04-15
Posts: 1578
Bikes: 7
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

I was out bid on the NOS nippons. Lost by $5 each sad


WANTED:

NOS Gold Dia Compe 880 and Tech 4 Lever

Offline

 

#17 2012-11-27 12:57pm

kmpap
Pro Member
From: Seattle, WA
Registered: 2007-08-21
Posts: 2375
Bikes: 16
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

Wow.

Offline

 

#18 2012-11-27 1:17pm

Haro-83
Pro MemberTEXAS HILLBILLY
From: East Texas
Registered: 2009-10-05
Posts: 10813
Bikes: 34
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

five wrote:

SliceSlanger wrote:

Yup, and the next nos Master they sell will START at 2650.  Watch, you will see. hmm

Not only that...  most don't know their head from their ass, so you'll see people trying to sell just random Masters for this much.

The whole bike parted went for about $6500..  so also expect to see more complete Masters trying to be sold for $5000+...  which they won't get, or they will shill the crap out of them, and people will pay because they don't know what they are doing, or looking at.

Just like Group 1 Cranks now people will want 1K for them as well...  and they'll probably get it too!

In a few months, it will all fade.

Exactly.... Some people will never understand. Just like when happen year ago I found nice looking purple 87 gt performer that my daughter want so bad, its just a regular performer not pro or pft and the owner want 800 for it just because there same one (different color) listed on ebay for 1,000 I told the guy there no way that you will get more than 200 for it 250 or 300 if lucky and the one u saw on ebay been there forever so I tried to make deal with that guy and I even willing to give him 250 cash because its complete and in good shape plus my daughter really want it so bad but I had to pass because he still want too much.

Last edited by Haro-83 (2012-11-27 1:20pm)


Build it, Ride it and Break it. That what it was made for.

WANTED: nothing for now

Offline

 

#19 2012-11-27 1:24pm

daygogt96
Museum Addict
From: San Diego, CA
Registered: 2008-05-15
Posts: 3944
Bikes: 16

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

I hate that greedy...


"How much could you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?"
- Tyler Durden

[img]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss283/orjr101/bw-sanD-faction.gif[/img]

Offline

 

#20 2012-11-27 1:26pm

general hustler
Pro Member"GHramps"
From: Location,Location,Location!
Registered: 2011-02-05
Posts: 3743
Bikes: 12
For Sale
Website

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

I was outbid on every part of it. lol
Wild stuff. Love to watch their sales.


-------------------------------------------
NOW YOU FUNNY TOO
-------------------------------------------

Offline

 

#21 2012-11-27 1:39pm

vintage chromoly
Pro Member
From: Cleveland, OH
Registered: 2007-03-24
Posts: 4307
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

that's a lot of dough for relatively easy to find gear. yikes

is the chrome one that much harder to find?

i sold an early, non knurled chainstay, master in white. it was "nos" before i built it up for rockford '07'. i sold it here for 680.00 and it was signed by bob haro and brian blyther.


unions.... the folks who brought you the weekend!
Your - belongs to you....You're - You are /Its - Belongs to it....It's - It is / Brake - Slows your car....Break - Falls apart
There - Not here....Their - Not yours....They're - they are
Here - Not there....Hear - To perceive sound
Lose - To not win....Loose - Not tight
Sale - this is FOR SALE....Sell - Going to get rid of
Since - From then till now... Scents - Smells..... Sense - Conscious awareness....Cents - pennies

Offline

 

#22 2012-11-27 1:52pm

EzDz
Expert
From: VIC, Australia
Registered: 2011-10-05
Posts: 665

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

The acronym NOS makes people retarded.
I am among them.


44T BMX CLUB, VIC

Offline

 

#23 2012-11-27 1:57pm

badbill
Pro MemberBorn Ruthless
From: Southern California
Registered: 2007-06-25
Posts: 8458
Bikes: 7
For Sale

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

i wouldn't call it shill bidding more like hater bidding. people bidding it up and up and up way before the end of auction. sell all his stuff is notorious for those types of auctions but i wonder how many buyers actually pay the final price.


Stop Hating on me and just fave one of my bikes already.

Offline

 

#24 2012-11-27 2:09pm

EzDz
Expert
From: VIC, Australia
Registered: 2011-10-05
Posts: 665

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

badbill wrote:

i wouldn't call it shill bidding more like hater bidding. people bidding it up and up and up way before the end of auction. sell all his stuff is notorious for those types of auctions but i wonder how many buyers actually pay the final price.

I bet theres a fair bit of bidders remorse on some of these items.


44T BMX CLUB, VIC

Offline

 

#25 2012-11-27 2:16pm

spyker
BMXer 4 Life
From: East Van
Registered: 2009-11-19
Posts: 5323

Re: So who got the NOS Haro Freestyler F/F from Earl's Stuff $2600...

Haro-83 wrote:

five wrote:

SliceSlanger wrote:

Yup, and the next nos Master they sell will START at 2650.  Watch, you will see. hmm

Not only that...  most don't know their head from their ass, so you'll see people trying to sell just random Masters for this much.

The whole bike parted went for about $6500..  so also expect to see more complete Masters trying to be sold for $5000+...  which they won't get, or they will shill the crap out of them, and people will pay because they don't know what they are doing, or looking at.

Just like Group 1 Cranks now people will want 1K for them as well...  and they'll probably get it too!

In a few months, it will all fade.

Exactly.... Some people will never understand. Just like when happen year ago I found nice looking purple 87 gt performer that my daughter want so bad, its just a regular performer not pro or pft and the owner want 800 for it just because there same one (different color) listed on ebay for 1,000 I told the guy there no way that you will get more than 200 for it 250 or 300 if lucky and the one u saw on ebay been there forever so I tried to make deal with that guy and I even willing to give him 250 cash because its complete and in good shape plus my daughter really want it so bad but I had to pass because he still want too much.

I just hate how people use ebay as the guideline to base what they should sell stuff for.I've had a few people use that tactic on me before,my respose to them was that if they wanted ebay prices for their stuff,then sell it on ebay,cause they won't be getting that kind of money out of me.I have yet to come across anything that I'm willing to grossly overpay for,walking away is always the best and cheapest option for me.


Made In Taiwan #1.....You Have Chosen Wisely!  Guaranteed Strength

Would you trust a lazy drunk to weld up a frame that will be ridden hard?

Offline

 

Board footer